Watch Harbour Reviews

5AM

Eaton Place, Manchester United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Watch Harbour ?

Delivery
Information
Price
"I have now purchased 2 watches from Watch Harbour; The 1st was a new Rolex for myself and the 2nd was a Chanel for my wife's 50th. Can't fault them at all. I knew full well that the watches may take a little time to arrive as they were imported but the guy i dealt with was very honest about this and rang me as soon as he had ordered it from his supplier and again when it was dispatched to me. Considering the cheap price it was worth the wait."
Are you Watch Harbour? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Watch Harbour receives. Reply Now

Get instant access to your Reviews Dashboard.

Your email address needs to be a business email matching .

;