Watch Harbour Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Watch Harbour

Eaton Place, Manchester United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Watch Harbour?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Watch Harbour in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Delivery
Information
Price
"I have now purchased 2 watches from Watch Harbour; The 1st was a new Rolex for myself and the 2nd was a Chanel for my wife's 50th. Can't fault them at all. I knew full well that the watches may take a little time to arrive as they were imported but the guy i dealt with was very honest about this and rang me as soon as he had ordered it from his supplier and again when it was dispatched to me. Considering the cheap price it was worth the wait."
Watch Harbour is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews