WasteOnline Reviews

About WasteOnline:

Skip Hire. Have your skip delivered within 24 hours anywhere in the UK

contactus@wasteonline.uk

River Torne House, 323 Bawtry Road, Doncaster

My skip is still not collected
Hello there! We are terribly sorry to hear that your skip is still to be collected. As you have left the review anonymously I can't investigate but if you get in touch with us we will resolve this asap for you. Many thanks, The WasteOnline Team.
The booking process was simple and the skip arrived ok. The driver was polite and helpful. However, when trying to contact waste online, the website was down and the phone number given directed me to the website. Not impressed as I needed to rearrange collection. The skip company wouldn’t deal direct with me but did give the correct number to call. Will go direct next time.
Hi Chris, we are sorry you couldn't get in touch with us. Thanks for your feedback on this, it's really important for us to ensure we can continue to improve. The website isn't showing any signs of a problem and live chat is open Monday to Friday 8 am-5 pm. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything else, Thank You, The WasteOnline Team.
We were very pleased with delivery, the condition of the skip and the prompt collection on the day agreed. However, your drivers should really check if their customers windows are open before they start swearing and calling us names. If I’ve put something in the skip that I shouldn’t have done, knock on my door and have a conversation with me. I clearly had missed something from the list of things that couldn’t be put into the skip, and for that I apologise. But I didn’t deserve name calling and bad language outside my living room window.
Hi Leanne, I'm terribly sorry to hear the driver wasn't as professional as they should have been. We will be sure to bring this concern to the attention of the waste carrier used. If you wish to speak to us about this, please get in touch. Thank You, The WasteOnline Team.
I was put out by the fact that you allowed the booking on Line with a specified date and then was unable to provide and we had to wait an extra day which through our plans out but the local firm that delivered provided a good service
Hi There Andrew, thanks for leaving us some feedback. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are aware that on occasion deliveries are made a day or so late and are working with our supply network to improve this. Thank you, The WasteOnline Team.
Day late but was informed of this, get that due to covid but no option to have picked up a day late. But the reason acceptable was given as oppose to good or very good was the driver who dropped the skip of what a grumpy man had skips of other companies with no hassle at all but he made the biggest fuss to the point both neighbours complained to me about him wonting virtually every car in the street moved to drop of and like I say had other skips and definitely no problem at all dispite the same set up with the street
Hello Amanda, we're really sorry you had a poor experience when the skip lorry was on site. We take all feedback really important and will definitely look to make contact with the supplier partner involved. Thanks again for your feedback, The WasteOnline Team.
Tom was very helpful and understanding
Skip not been collected yet
Hi Shaun, Sorry the skip was collected a day late, I'm told this skip was collected yesterday. Thanks for highlighting this issue, feedback like this is very important to improving our service, Thank You, The WasteOnline Team.
Drivers were polite and professional, but I hired the skip for 3 days and you could not deliver on the agreed 1st day. Not a huge problem, but it was not what I had wished or paid for. Also, in light of the Coronavirus pandemic guidelines, you should not be asking for signatures - the pens were not hygienic or clean and it necessitated the driver getting closer than 2 metres to show where to sign. Not really huge issues, just observations, but thanks to the drivers for their courtesy.
Hi Kevin, Really sorry that the driver was still asking for a signature here. Many waste carriers have not been doing this so we will check up on this. Thanks for your feedback, the WasteOnline Team.
I understand the problems you are facing during these difficult times but I found it almost impossible to get in touch with you when I needed to. Your Noreply messages were most unhelpful. And both times/days for delivery and removal were not correct.
Hi there Marjorie, Thank you for your feedback. We're really sorry you struggled to get in touch with us. The noreply inbox isn't monitored so that might be why you didn't get a response. If you do need to get in touch with us, head to the contact section of the website or click on the live chat icon on the bottom right of the screen. Thank you, That WasteOnline Team.
Ordered on Thursday. First available delivery day was Saturday so I accepted and paid. Few minutes later received email they can not deliver on Saturday will be on Tuesday (bank holiday weekend). I waited all day for my skip because they not inform you about delivery time. Didn't arrive on Tuesday with no information why. Got it on Wednesday.... One star (poor) for service Two stars for good price
Skip scheduled for 7.30am delivered 6.30am so jumped out of bed. Driver took out a tree branch! Scheduled pick up 3 June still here!
Hello Mark, We are sorry this hasn't gone as smoothly as we would've hoped. I will escalate this collection right now and someone will be in touch. If you need to speak to us about this, please get in touch. Thank you for The WasteOnline Team.
Very friendly and quick service but there were some misunderstanding about where to drop the skip fortunately we agreed a deal which worked for both of us. Big thanks to Terry for his understanding and willingness to help.
Hi There, we are sorry there was small hiccup on delivery, but so glad it got sorted quickly. Thanks for your feedback, The WasteOnline Team.
I ordered a 6 yard drop end skip and had a telephone conversation with someone to confirm this. Unfortunatly we didn't get the drop end. e-mailed complaint and asked if there could be a upgrade to a 8 yard skip instead. I was told that there was a shortage of 6yrd drop endsand was never offered the 8yrd option. Would have happily paid the difference. Appart from this delivery and pick up were on the dates specified. Not getting the drop end is the only real negative.
Hi Joanne, we're sorry this didn't go quite to plan. Dropdown door skips are very difficult to find due to health and safety concerns. We will take this feedback on board with the hope of improving the communication of this. Thank you, The WasteOnline Team.
After booking I was informed that the skip would be a day late, then, that it would be the day I requested, then it arrived 2 days late.
Hello Barry, we are terribly sorry this wasn't delivered on time. We take all feedback seriously so will ensure this is considered when looking to improve our service. Thank You, The WasteOnline Team.
Should have collected Friday … no show, assumed the skip would be collected Monday. At 11:45 on Monday an email explaining it would happen tomorrow.. this is acceptable with every thing going on and a score to reflect it
Hi There, Stephen, We can only apologise for the delays that you encountered when having your skip picked up. We take all feedback very seriously and will ensure this is used to advise improvements to the service. Thankyou The WasteOnline Team.
Good telephone and online interaction. Fantastic follow up by Tom to my non delivery issue. Missed delivery date
Hi there Helen, Really sorry to hear you had a missed delivery. We are continually looking to improve our service so will put this forward as an issue. Thanks again, The WasteOnline Team.
Delivery between 7am-7pm or maybe the next day...... Pick up between 7am-7pm or maybe next day, or in my case the day after but only after I demanded it be moved as I had contracters due. This is no way to treat paying customers... Will not be using your service again.
Hi there Pauline, We are terribly sorry to hear that the collection didn't run as expected. We are always looking for areas to improve our service, and we will definitely take this feedback on board. If you wish to talk to someone about your experience, don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you, The WasteOnline Team.
No issues with the waste online service itself but the company used to provide the actual skip were not very accommodating. They did not have the customers interests in mind they were only focussed on when it was suitable for them to collect the skip eg when they were in the area. Profit before customer service.
Hi Richard, it's great to hear the WasteOnline service worked well for you but at the same time really sorry to hear that the customer didn't have the best experience. We will definitely take this on board when reviewing the service our waste partners provide. This is a continuous process and will be followed up with the carrier shortly. Many Thanks for your feedback, The WasteOnline Team.
The actual service of WasteOnline was brilliant, good website and fantastic communication. Unfortunately the skip hire company that brought our skip wasn’t so impressive- it arrived a day earlier than we wanted it, was left facing the wrong way so we couldn’t use the drop-leaf at all and was then collected 2 days later than expected. Such a shame
Hi there, We are really sorry that our waste partner did not meet our service expectations. We take all feedback seriously and will look into this to ensure the waste partner is aware of the service level we expect. If you have any concerns or want to speak to someone, please get in touch. Thank you, The WasteOnline Team.
Skip was a day late being collected and no phone call or email to say it wasnt being collected
WasteOnline is rated 4.61 based on 2,615 reviews