WasteOnline Reviews

About WasteOnline:

Skip Hire. Have your skip delivered within 24 hours anywhere in the UK

contactus@wasteonline.uk

River Torne House, 323 Bawtry Road, Doncaster

I was really impressed with WasteOnline.
The skip was delivered and picked up promptly, was a good price and was placed exactly where I asked the gentleman to place it.
I will definitely use them again.
WasteOnline 5 star review on 30th March 2021 WasteOnline 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Hi Ruth, we are so pleased to hear that the skip was delivered exactly as you would have hoped! Thanks again, the WasteOnline Team.
Web site stated next day delivery, which was the main reason I booked it. Only to receive a phone call the next day, telling me it couldn’t be delivered for a further two days, completely holding up all the project we were doing. I requested it be collected no later than two days on, I was informed they would try to arrange this and let me know, that didn’t happen, several web chats later (as this became the only way to communicate with them!) I was told the collection has been arranged for after the weekend, I only needed the skip for a maximum of 2 days finished up with it for 5 days. I had to rearrange all further bulk deliveries completely holding up the ongoing work. Nightmare..... never again.
Hi Anne, we're terribly sorry to hear that you had some issues with delivery and collection times. On the odd occasion, we do see some delays like this and we are working closely with the waste carriers involved to ensure that they prevented as far as practicable. If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact the team at contactus@wasteonline.uk. Thank you, the WasteOnline Team.
skip arrived on time and driver helpful.
Very good service. Arrived on time and collected on time. Helpful and friendly drivers.
Hi Anon, thanks for your feedback! We're so glad the service was as expected. Take care, the WasteOnline Team.
Polite, very prompt, no difficulties, good value; and happy to bring forward my collection date which was most helpful. A pleasure to deal with altogether.
Hi John, thank you for your kind words. Take care, the WasteOnline Team.
Excellent service
Very efficient, no problem with delivery or collection. Will use again.
Hi Tim, thanks for your lovely comment! We're so glad to hear you will consider us again for your next project! Thanks, the WasteOnline Team.
Coordination between the company that takes the order and the sub let carrier can be improved by ensuring that specific instructions given by the customer are passed on and implemented.
The carrier did not carry out those instructions and offloaded before contacting the customer, hence the risk of damage to block paving could have been eliminated.
Hi William, thanks for your feedback, we take it very seriously! We will review this service and ensure that any breakdown in communication is rectified in the future. Thanks again, the WasteOnline Team.
Service was very good except cannot speak to anyone if issues arises, as you have to either request for someone to contact you back especially on a weekend. Also skips are not advised correctly, as I ordered a 4 yard skip which should be 12 foot, but it is actually a 4 square yard so it actually was a 8ft. So was a bit disappointed and had to order another skip, which cost me twice the amount
Hi Christine, thank you for your feedback, we take it all on board with the hope of improving our service for others. We can only apologise for the confusion on the sizes, we opt for the 'cubic meter' standard which is the most common in the UK. For more info on skip sizes, you can visit our skip hire page that contains comparisons. Thanks again, the WasteOnline Team.
Very good service. Arrived when arranged and collected on time even though I changed the collection date.
Too many errors - plus took money , arranged skip and day before told me they could not get skip for 8 weeks. After that service ok but emails rubbish and a pick up was arranged with a refund. Emails kept refering to a skip with original ammount as " computer was programmed to do that"
Hi anon, sorry to hear that you had some issues with your order. I'd be more than happy to look into this as some of the comments there sound unusual from my experience in the team. If you can contact us with your details. Thank you, the WasteOnline Team.
Damage to pavement, unreported
Hi Ryan, we're sorry to hear about the damage. I'd strongly recommend you report this to the team at contactus@Wasteonline.uk. We have an extensive damage claims process that should help repair any damage caused. Thanks, the WasteOnline Team.
WOULD NEVER EVER USE AGAIN. DREADFUL SERVICE - 2 day Late delivery, late collection, incorrect size (smaller!) sent, with no option of replacing for the correct size.
The skip was ordered for next day delivery, but after paying I was told it would be the following day. The skip didn’t then arrive that day either. Only when I chased late in the afternoon, did they then say they had to deliver the following day. When it arrived, it was very small. I had ordered an 8 yd skip, but the height of the skip delivered was less than that of a 6 yd skip (according to the their website). I was asked to prove it with pictures and told to use it as normal. They admitted the mistake but refused to replace it as we had started filling it (yes, it was now 4 days on from when it should have arrived). I was told it would be collected on day 14, but again no one arrived or contacted me. I contacted them and finally it was collected 2 days later, although, at a time I specifically said NOT to collect! Unbelievable experience. Would never use again!!!!
Hi Anon. We're terribly sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with WasteOnline. We take pride in a great service so will definitely look into this service with the hope of highlighting and particular failures. We will also investigate the waste carrier that completed the job on our behalf as there may be room for improvement there. If you wish to speak to us about this, please get in touch at contactus@Wasteonline.uk. Thanks, the WasteOnline Team.
Easy to book and excellent servcie
Hi Jonathan, thanks for your positive comments! We're so glad the service was as expected! Take care, the WasteOnline Team.
Perfect service 😃
Hi Stefano, we're so glad you are happy with the service! If there is anything else we can help with, let us know. Thank you, the WasteOnline Team.
I really easy to book!
delivered efficiently and collected efficiently.
Excellent service.
Excellent. Came when promised and very nice chap.
Hi Chris, thanks for your kind comments. We will be sure to pass the message on to the waste carrier! Thank you, the WasteOnline Team.
Easy to use service and when I had mix up over collection date they pushed it back straight away with no drama or fuss.
Hi Julian, we're so glad the service worked for what you needed. Thanks again, the WasteOnline Team.
WasteOnline is rated 4.65 based on 2,279 reviews