Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

First skip great second skip no invoice because your computers went down. I need an invoice because this is part of costs on my late father's house clearance. I have telephoned several times
Adequate service if a little expensive
HI, until the recovery of the skip I was very satisfied, the problems start on the recovery. I explain, the recovery date was agreed for Monday the 23rd of September, one month in advance, and to make sure the skip was recovered on this date I call Friday to confirm this date and the operator who hawser the phone confirm the recovery. Today is Wednesday the 25th and after I call Monday and Tuesday at this hour I'm still waiting for the recovery.
To allow the lorry to recover the skip I have to move the skip to a position the lorry can load the skip but this position don't allow me to park on my drive and this is causing lots of issues to my family in particular with the kids.

Rui Duarte CV120GX
Not the greatest experience. Practical but not excellent.
Initial order went missing, then follow through order from waste king never reached local supplier.
Fair play they arranged something at short notice but this skip took over a fortnight from requesting collection to actually disappearing.
All staff were pleasant and went the extra mile, but there has to be questions about the processes.
Very confused by this company as they advertise under one name(waste King)and another arrives Mick George
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews