Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

Best prices best service
Have bought many a skip from Waste King. Always polite service.
Waste King provided skip services that fit the bill. On time, goo driver and quickly collected when available.
Very helpfull have used you a few times and and always been very good
As usual a prompt fast efficient service,thanks
I was extremely please with my man with a van he rang with an ETA and was very though made sure all the mess was cleared as well, would definitively use again.
Very efficient service
Excellent service received
POOR SERVICE WOULD NOT RECOMMEND
Hi sorry that you feel you got bad service for us. if you would like to email me at Andrew.laidler@wasteking.co.uk I will look in to this for you.
Ordered and paid online. Skip did not arrive on the date it was due. Called the office, spoke to multiple people, kept being told they couldn't get hold of anyone in "transport". No one was able to tell me what was going on and when I would receive the skip. It was the same next day so I asked for my money back. I was told this would be done within 5 days. One week later, still no sign of my refund so I had to chase them again, was told that someone forgot to pass it on to "accounts". While everyone I spoke was polite and professional, nobody actually followed through and did what they said they were going to do.
They are quick to deliver and very quick to pick up the skip after we had finish.
Awful service left nearly all of my waste
Extremely Helpful,Efficient & Professional. Would recommend to anyone that requires this service.
Waste King delivered our skip nice and early and promptly took it away when we had finished with it. Staff on the phone were very helpful and curtious
Delivered and collected on time at s great competitive price
Punctual and courteus
Absolutely faultless service! Incredibly helpful, efficient and reasonably priced.They did a fantastic job of removing our waste and even swept up afterwards. I would definitely recommend!
Fast good service
Very professional, courteous and helpful.
Polite, helpful staff when booking, saved me money and delivered next day.
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews