Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

Very good customer service, and very helpful advice when initially enquiring. Would and have recommended.
Very helpful and polite
The skip was delivered on time and at short notice. It was also removed when requested.
Staff assured me that all I needed was a van/man removal and not a skip which would have been more expensive so that was nice of them . Van + men turned up before time and were gone before I new it . Excellent service.
I am Rachel's Dad I booked and paid for a service from you which I did not receive . I explained that the collection was two piles of rubbish some 60m apart described where they were and was assured that was ok , however two idiots turned up (Any Trash ) and were not having two pick ups they made up the excuse that one pile was more than six yards ! Even though I had been told by the first company who came round to quote that both piles was just less than six yards . I had been told by your operator that you had the option of a van and two men no mention was made of sending another company . The service was nothing short of diabolical. I phoned and complained and was told by your operator that she would send me the photos of the rubbish . That was the last I heard from you , I did not get a reply to my email asking for a refund of part of the fee I paid so I could hire a reputable company , nothing came I would have considered £100 appropriate.
Tracey was excellent, couldn't have been more helpful
Excellent service. Delivered on time and taken away as soon as asked. Very good office staff, helpful and polite.
Great customer service thank you
Would use again
Always able to accommodate, fast service.
I was promised the skip would be on site Monday morning, yet nothing turned up and after many phone calls I was informed it wouldn’t be until the Tuesday as the person who took the booking the previous week was off sick on the Friday and no had done anything with the booking , I had 3 men on site to dig out at the cost of £450 for the day yet was compensated £30, so your company has cost me a fortune, not very professional at all, poor customer service.
Arrived and collected when requested. Good service.
Skip arrived before needed and was taken away by date given.
Didn't pick up a skip for about a week and we had to chase
Very friendly service.
very easy transaction online all staff very courteous and helpful and will keep in mind for my next skip
Was a little hesitant to order a skip from the internet, but i needn’t have worried. The skip arrived on time and was picked up on time. The driver was very nice and all in all this was a very easy transaction. Would definitely recommend.
Great service. Lovely friendly staff. Highly recommend
Was told I had skip for a month then it gor collected after a week! Didn't even have chance to fill it!
Excellent service cheerful reliable and efficient
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews