Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

Gareth and Ross - are an asset to the Waste King Team.
They cleared the space, and left it better than our paid landscaping team who maintain this space for us.
Thank you Waste King, and thanks to Gareth and Ross!!
Waste King Skip Hire Limited 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Thank you very much for the feed back. I will pass it on to Gareth and Ross
Arrived on time with no issues at all.
Very good, thanks.
Great crews, very clean equipment, prompt delivery and collections.
Top Job.
Thanks.
delivered promptly and efficiently
In order to avoid additional cost of a skip permit I was recommended to use a skip truck. The truck operators were singularly unhelpful and whilst I had paid for 6 cubic yards they claimed that they only had capacity for 5 or 7 yards. In the end they took the waste but not after some hassle.
Good prices, good service, quick turnarounds on exchanges
Good service, quick to deliver, quick to pick up, staff always answering emails.
excellant price , customer service , could not fault them
HI, until the recovery of the skip I was very satisfied, the problems start on the recovery. I explain, the recovery date was agreed for Monday the 23rd of September, one month in advance, and to make sure the skip was recovered on this date I call Friday to confirm this date and the operator who hawser the phone confirm the recovery. Today is Wednesday the 25th and after I call Monday and Tuesday at this hour I'm still waiting for the recovery.
To allow the lorry to recover the skip I have to move the skip to a position the lorry can load the skip but this position don't allow me to park on my drive and this is causing lots of issues to my family in particular with the kids.

Rui Duarte CV120GX
arrived on time, courteous driver.
Very good service will use later.
Very good and reliable service.
All in all a fantastic service. Very helpfull & friendly in the office when I called. Lovely skip drivers. They were very helpfull & polite, Will use them again & recommend Waste King to others. Well done
Very good service from booking to collection
Delivery and collection of skip was perfect.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. My only issue si that they do not seem to be able to control when the skips arrive or are collected. Whilst I accept that they do own the skips themselves, it would be great if the times for collection and delivery would be more timely. Other than i would highly recommend them
Computer systems where down when I ordered last, but normally very good
Took to long to get my skip
Extremely efficient and professional service
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews