Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Skip Hire Limited
Read Waste King Skip Hire Limited Reviews

About Waste King Skip Hire Limited:

Nationwide Skip Hire & Waste Removal

With access to over 1,000 depots across the UK, Waste King provides a comprehensive, nationwide skip hire and two-man team waste removal service.

Its national skip hire service includes all sizes of skips and roll-on/ -offs, including mini-skips, maxi-skips and six to eight yard builders’ skips.

We not only offer same day or next day skip delivery anywhere in the UK but we can also complete your collection within 48 hours of your call.

Moreover, because the skips are sourced locally, the resulting savings in transport costs are passed to our customers via more competitive prices.

In addition, we guarantee to recycle as much as possible of the contents of the skip – thereby reducing the amount of waste sent to landfill and, thus, reducing the impact of waste on the environment.

If you need any help with choosing the most appropriate size of skip for your needs, talk to us. We can give you the advice you need.

info@wasteking.co.uk

Unit 25 Old airfield Industrial Estate

The gentleman who arrived to remove my rubbish were very polite and helpful they cleared the items away quickly and tided up after themselves. Highly recommended service and I will be using it again.
Very professional and polite throughout booking process. There was a delay in the collection but I was notified immediately, provided with the reason for the delay and assured the collection would still take place. The gentleman who contacted me regarding the delay was really lovely and informative!
Excellent service as always. Booking easy, vehicle on time, professional service. Thank you
very helpful and prompt
The lady I spoke to in the office was very friendly and helpful. The skip was delivered early on the day I requested and was placed in a very convenient place enabling me to use the drive with ease.
As a new customer, I would highly recommend waste king skip hire as they are so helpful especially Andrew Laidler who is so cheerful.
Excellent service from initial call to collections. Great personal contact, arrived on time, gave me a call prior and left site clean and tidy. Fantastic price too. Simple options from start to finish. Definitely use again.
The lady who booked the job was very pleasant.
The guys who took the items were very efficient.
Tracey was really helpful and lovely to talk to and driver was nice and early very thorough and helpful also
Great service, skip was delivered on time and picked up on time highly recommended, cheapest out there well done waste King
Good telephone response
Skip collection today
First time use would come back
Very reliable service
There ..great ......!!
Excellent , prompt service & a competitive price.
I was very impressed with everything - the staff were charming and competent. The men who delt with the skips were exactly what I wanted and they where also very charming! Thank you.
The 2 guys that cleared my rubbish today were excellent they were very polite very helpful quick and professional. They are an absolute credit to waste king. I will definitely use Waste King next year when I start work on my Garden.
Hi Dave, Thank you for the kind words, I will pass it on to the team.
very good service
I needed to get a massive skip and these were the only ones who had the size that I required. They delivered it promptly. I filled it to the brim and they came an took it again. Very happy with their service and I'll be keeping their details because they were better than the last lot for value for money.
So far the service has been very good with the delivery of the skip
Very quick and easy service, skip arrived the following morning and is being picked up the next working day as well.
Waste King Skip Hire Limited is rated 4.56 based on 150 reviews