Washington Vapes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Washington Vapes
Live Chat

Tell us how Washington Vapes made you happy
Rude, obnoxious, arrogant and aggressive aftercare... if you can call it that.
Selling out of date ejuices and their only response is "couldn't give a s**t because people still buy them". If you wish to risk your life vaping expired juice that's up to you but not me thank you.
Prices are good but that's about it. I bought a tank from here via their online shop. The tank was leaking after a couple of days so I contacted them to return my item for a replacement (a common and well documented fault on this particular tank). After sending the tank back - to be inspected (as if I was lying about it leaking) they said this tank didn't leak. I had photos and videos of the tank leaking. After a few days trying to get in contact I was told to phone the manager. The manager was extremely rude and obnoxious and basically shouted at me down the phone saying there was no leak. After weeks of perseverance I finally was sent a replacement tank. I'll never be buying from them again. Extremely unprofessional.
There service and expertise in this subject is second to none. There one of the fastest growing vape product and liquid sellers in the UK. Every time I've used their website or called in store the help they give is well above most other consumer stores.
Awesome range of products with speedy delivery like always! Best price
Washington Vapes is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews