Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Thank God for Wash Doctors. The amount of time saved by hitting a few buttons in the app - within minutes a washer is getting my car squeaky clean again (regardless of the disgusting bird waste if I park beneath a tree!). Thank you to the team at Wash Doctors for bringing this service into my life.
Convenience is king! Excellent service and now I have my Saturday afternoons back. Thanks Wash Doctors!
Great service from start to finish. Car looks new again. I had the SMART repair service on my merc after i bumped it and its now as good as new. Looking forward to using them again.
Excellent service, could not have asked for more. Will definitely be using again!
My washer didn’t know what he was supposed to do.. I had to tell him that the boot needed to be hoovered as it was included. I’ve just spend 10mins after he has left, re-drying my car because it still had water drops on it.. I wouldn’t pay £85 again for the service I received
Hi James, thank you for leaving a review, I am sorry that you didn't receive a 5-star service this time around. We have spoken to the Valeter that attended your car as he is new to the platform and passed on your feedback. If you would like to get in contact with us directly then please drop me an email on will@washdoctors.co.uk and we will be more than happy to rectify the service in the best way possible for yourself.
An excellent service. Punctual and efficient, and top marks to Josh from Splash and Drip, a a great job inside and out. Our car looks like new :-).
OK but not perfect.. car is clean in/out, but it was not filthy to start with, I believe another 1/2 hour could have achieved perfect satisfaction. Upon opening boot, there were areas still wet/residue of cleaning product and dirt, some parts of body were also wet, not sure how this possible as service should have had Wax done also. Overhaul - not bad but as far value for money - I am disappointed, I have to say. Positive notes, operative arrived on time, was professional and friendly. Would I use it again? Probably no, only because of the Cost vs Value of this service..
Excellent service and attention to detail. Would definitely use again.
Excellent service, keyed scratch completely gone. Would defiantly recommend.
Efficient, good service, professional and hassle free.
I was really happy with the service. They text to say when the cleaner is on the way, they text again once arrived. The guy did an amazing job on my car. It looked almost brand new. The only thing is he missed a bit in the boot because you have to lift the section up. So I would recommend telling your cleaner if you have a shelf in the boot so that the base can be cleaned.
It was raining heavily during the wash, so I understand that it was hard to do a good job, but on closer inspection and in better weather today, it was clear that seats had not been lifted and gaps between seats not cleaned.
Could have been better.
Great Platinum Valet, highly recommended. I really wanted a focus on the engine bay and the interior and got exactly that. Very pleased
Brilliant service. Mike, the valeter, did great job despite the weather. Very happy with the result and highly recommend!
Super easy to book, liked that, and plenty of options for some other little repairs that are so hard to resolve too.
Great wash today, especially in somewhat inclement weather!
Great wash. Got in to all corners :-)
Excellent and thorough job!
Professional job , very well done
Absolutely brilliant service - highly recommend!
Excellent service, very pleased - communication very good. Thank you!
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 161 reviews