Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Fantastic efficient service, car looks brand new
Friendly service. Overall a good job.
Fantastic clean and polish. Highly recommended. Will use again
Eccellente service
Quick and easy to register and book.
Super efficient, friendly, punctual, professional and every other positive adjective to describe this service. Fantastic, very happy!
Turned up on time , very polite and very professional, my soft top mini now looks new and I can’t wait to zoom about!! Will be booking an interior clean next , will recommend to everyone 5 stars!!! 🌟 thanks Yvette
Excellent service! My soft top roof looks as good as new.
Thank you!
Excellent service
A review from a first time user. We all love a service that’s easy to book and with Wash Doctors this could not be easier. The valeter did a great job on the car leaving it immaculate throughout. Definitely using again
Brilliant service! Job done well, and customer service is fabulous with regular updates. Will recommend to all I know! Thank you!
Great Service, nice staff
My first experience with Wash Doctors. Outstanding quality of work, polite - arrived punctually (actually a tad early). Car looks brand new. Definitely plan to use them regularly.
Great job
Good communication
Nice staff
Amazing service car looks showroom new Bart did an excellent job
After a couple of weeks lockdown
Finally my car is shiny and clean !!!!!
Gleaming clean, friendly & efficient service and good value for money (NHS 50% off)
Fantastic service! My valeter Bertie From time to shine was very professional great price and left my car looking like new
Excellent mobile car valeting service. So happy with the service. Valeteer arrived on time and left my car sparkling like new. Simple pleasures so important during this lockdown, even if I can’t drive it! Would highly recommend 🤩
Booking was very easy ,and I was kept upto date on if the Valet Frank would be on time etc.I would definitely highly recommend.
Wow what a great service! Wish I knew about this sooner. Booked on the app and my car was clear when I got home from work. So nice to come home to. THANK YOU Wash Doctors!!
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 162 reviews