Wash Doctors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wash Doctors

Tell us how Wash Doctors made you happy
Very handy indeed! A great idea and a great app!
Very happy with the service and would definitely use again
Excellent service. Very professional. My car was Really in a very bad shape however Was cleaned properly and back as new. Thank you. Definitely will use again and recommend to friends and family.
Professional website. Easy booking. Friendly and competent follow up.
Great valet service. Friendly and thorough service. Car as good as new ! Will definitely
First appointment was cancelled and I was notified via call which was good. Second appointment rescheduled for later in the day didn’t turn up and I had to wait in and cancel a shopping trip. He didn’t contact me to let me know, it was only after I called and messaged him that he cancelled. Rescheduled third appointment came 30mins later than scheduled and only did a 45min job when I paid for 90-120mins (part of the time he was sat in his van smoking). Clean was ok but not worth £35 and there was quite a few spots missed that I would expect a ‘detailing’ expert to cover. Not sure the car was waxed or given enough attention as clearly shown in the 45min work and not 90-120mins. Probably wouldn’t use again. Local hand carwash is a lot cheaper and better quality and less hassle.
Great service, easy to use and at a fantastic price. Jose and his team were brilliant. Would definitely recommend.
Efficient and helpful service.
Perfectly prompt, polite and a a thorough clean - perfect
Quite a good service - the silver valet. Just two issues; an unclean patch on driver's side rear door, which was quickly cleaned, when pointed out. Discovered after that rear bumper has marks on it and the exterior parts were not "plastic dressed". Veronica 28th May 2020 SW17 7UL
Excellent service. Easy to book online. Really pleased with the valet, the car looks like new. Will definitely be using them again.
First time wash and wax by WashDoctors - Mario did a superb job so I am about to rebook him for another car. Thanks!
Excellent service! Thank you!
Excellent job done, very professional, on time and my car looks brand new
I will be using this service again
Excellent, a lovely clean car. will use again
Great service, arrived within the slot time. Sadly I chose a day that rain came suddenly 🙈
I will for sure be using Wash Doctors going forwards & already recommended to my friends.
It was my first time using a mobile service and I happened to choose Wash Doctors. I was very pleased with the service overall from making the appointment to the great service of the valet guy.

I will defo be using them again 100%
Thanks a million guys 😁
Excellent, efficient, professional service !! Wow wow wow
Thank you Will and Frank too, it was indeed a very good service,the car looks absolutely clean. I would definitely recommend the service. See you next time!
I have been using Wash Doctors since 2017 and have never been disappointed. The service is excellent and the clean quality is second to none. I love that they keep me informed about their arrival time. They know where my car is parked and what needs to be cleaned. They get started straight away and only look for me to open the car when they’re ready to clean inside. I don’t even need to take my card out to pay when it’s done. Effortless on my part, big effort from Wash Doctors. Fantastic service that I would 100% recommend.
does what it says on the tin. you choose the wash you want, a rider turns up and washes your car and leaves. car is left sparkling clean. couldn't recommend it enuff!
Wash Doctors is rated 4.82 based on 162 reviews