Warren Evans Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Warren Evans
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Warren Evans made you happy

"I purchased 3 mattresses weeks before Warren Evans closed down, they came with a 5 year guarantee, and they all developed faults, but I cannot change or get a refund because they closed down, I am now fighting with my bank and with the administrators to recover my money in the amount of £798, Warren Evans are now re-launching Warren Evans again, but I was told by DuffandPhelps that the Director Warren Evans is opening a new company, even if he is using the same name, same logos, same director, I still can't get my money back or a replacement, and this is dishonest and deceitful, because Warren Evans is doing this to avoid debts, taxes and any liability to his customers mattress guarantees. Warren Evans this is deceitful and dishonest!"
Are you Warren Evans? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Delivered on time and set up bed quickly"
AS
"Extensive choice of high quality furniture; fantastic service in store and over the phone."
Warren Evans is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access