Wares of Knutsford Ltd Reviews

3PM
3PM

info@waresofknutsford.co.uk

Tell us how Wares of Knutsford Ltd made you happy

"We have been using this company to supply our jars for the jellies we make on our small farm in France, they are the most helpful and supportive supplies I have used in a long time and I have had a long career in business and I can tell you it is rare to find a friendly family business that's able to deliver such a high level of service. Definitely ten stars"
Are you Wares of Knutsford Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic products at reasonable prices and good customer services. Bought delightful bottles for my daughter's wedding and we were thrilled with the quality and value! Would definitely shop again."
"I ordered 2 sets of bottles. One of which I appriciated in the review they asked, which was published on their website. 3l jars with clip lids were not of quality I would say good, hence I gave them my honest opinion. Which was not published on their website, which means they are not being honest and letting people decide for themselves whats right and wrong for them. I don't appreciate this."
Wares of Knutsford Ltd is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access