Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walmsleys Insurance Brokers
Read Walmsleys Insurance Brokers Reviews
I always get a professional, first class service.....very happy to recommend.
A professional outfit which I would positively recommend.
Always helpful and easy to do business with Jordan Miller is always helpful and polite he always has the answers to my questions, if not always gets back with the answers.
Our dealings with Walmsleys to date has been nothing but professional and customer focused. Their attention to the needs of the client has been given without question, and when we had the need to call upon their services with a couple of claims issues they were persistent in delivering a very positive outcome. We look forward to a continued working relationship well into the future.
Walmsleys are a reliable and professional company. Their staff are always friendly and helpful.
We have been with Walmsleys for a while now and find their service very prompt, hassle free and friendly, therefore highly recommending them.
Been with them for my fleet vehicle insurance for some years now. They always give us a really good price and their service is so fast and efficient. I just send an email to add a vehicle for a week and almost instantly I get a response to say its done. Brilliant for hired in work vehicles and general fleet.
Great, personalised service with a quick response time.
Great service, very knowledgeable guys! They are always striving to get the best price while providing what we need. They are honest and are always worth it to get their help with any insurance needs.
Screentek is an Office Furniture Manufacturer and have used Walmsleys for the past several years for our Commercial Combined Insurance and Fleet Policy Insurance. We have found all the staff to be very professional and have gone the extra mile to get us the best deal whilst placing us with reputable professional Insurance Companies. Maria draws on her wealth of experience to ensure we are adequately covered for the best price and all with a friendly smile and is always at the end of the phone to give advice. I would highly recommend Walmsleys Insurance Brokers.
Always extremely helpful when answering any queries, and always respond to any emails or phone calls in a quick timely manner. 100% recommend using!
Walmsleys are a key component in our risk management strategy. Their knowledge and advice of risk cover ensures we are protected across a wide range of areas which could affect our business.
We contacted John Richardson at Walmsleys after our commercial Fleet insurance went up nearly 30% he provided us with some very helpful and sound advice and tailored a more suitable solution to our Fleet insurance requirements which resulted in a 35% saving with no loss of our initial cover. I would thoroughly recommend Walmsleys for a truly professional service. John Robinson MD Robinsons Recycling Ltd
Walmsleys have always provide a first class service to our business.
We have used Walmsleys for our company insurance for many years and despite many cold calls from other companies we will not be changing. They understand our business and are proactive helping us get the best cover for us. They are always helpful and efficient with any queries we have and all the staff are professional and friendly. We would 100% recommend this company
Always had 1st class service
Walmsleys insurance has always offered an excellent service, have always been very informative and helpful and have always offered very competitive rates. "Crescent Engineering W/H LTD"
A Friend introduced me to Walmsleys, I am so glad I went with them. I had to make a claim this year and they have been so helpful and have supported me during this time. The customer service has gone above and beyond. They are always on hand for advice and are totally professional.
Always happy to answer/resolve any queries relating to any of our Insurance policies.
Walmsleys Insurance Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews