Walls And Floors Reviews

Putney

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate Walls And Floors ?

"Huge range to choose from, excellent prices, and very fast delivery of both samples and the full order."
"Disappointing and dishonest. Promised me a price while I was in the Putney showroom, but then backed out when I put the order though a few days later, so ended up paying more than I was initially told."
"If I could leave no stars, I would. I ordered 30sqm of porcelain floor tiles. Despite being told I would be called an hour prior to delivery, the driver wasn't given that information and I had to rush home having had a call stating they were outside. 500kg of tiles unloaded only to find they were incorrectly described and are glazed porcelain. Call to arrange refund and collection as a result of the inaccurate advertisement. I was told I would get a call or email re organising a date and time. 2 days later I arrive home to find the pallet company outside my drive ready to collect the tiles. No communication or forewarning, kids in tow as it's half term and I have to load all 500kg worth of tiles. Call to speak to a manager and told I can't for this matter, no explanation and then told I'll get my money back in up to 10 days! Shambles from beginning to end! Cheaper than the high street yes but appauling quality, inaccurate product information and even worse customer service!!!!"
"By being very helpful."
"Super range of Tiles at acceptable prices with a user friendly website, excellent despatch system too."
"Great choice and excellent customer service"
"excellent choice, sample tile delivered and was so pleased ordered tiles for ensuite and bathroom, delivery very quick"
"Tiles arrived within 48 hours, extremely well-wrapped, no damage at all. In fact it took a pair of poultry scissors, a Stanley knife and a husband to unpack!"
Lyn
"Great advice given, promise a 5% price comparison quote, and they're rue to their word. very helpful and knowledgeable compared to the high street tile stockists. Fantastic service all round, and the delivery was prompt too"
"I was having to choose tiles online - we are in a very remote location, therefore the samples service is important. All the samples arrived quickly and well-wrapped, in pristine condition. The colours on the website proved to be very true which I was pleased about. Having the samples helped me make a final decision much more easily."
"very good value; prompt delivery"
"Ability to book delivery day a great bonus, samples were received promptly."
Walls And Floors is rated 4.25 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!