Walls And Floors Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Walls And Floors
10PM
10PM

About Walls And Floors: Since our incorporation in 1987 we have grown into one of the leading tile stockists and distribustion companies in the UK. For more than 20 years we have dedicated ourselves to providing clients, architects and builders with what we believe to be the largest and most diverse collection of wall and floor tiles available in the UK today. Our continuous expansion means that we now employ a large team of experienced staff to manage and distribute vast amounts of materials every year, from our main warehouse and showroom, located in Kettering, Northamptonshire. We stock all of the items that you could need for your tiling project - from trade white tiles to exclusive designer ranges, natural stone tiles, mosaics, borders, victorian designs, adhesives, grouts and tools.<br /> <br />

sales@wallsandfloors.co.uk

135 Lower Richmond Road
Putney

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

Tell us how Walls And Floors made you happy

"On time delivery. Driver safely delivered all stones inside the house. Highly recommended."
Are you Walls And Floors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The sales experience was good, the staff at the Kettering showroom were very helpful and went out of their way help. I did need tiles for 4 bathrooms. Had no problems with the delivery either, all went good until we opened the tiles. In the same batch of the same tile there were tiles of varying sizes, out by up to 4mm which is a massive difference when laying tiles as it completely knocks out the alignment! There were a lot of tiles that were bowed - basically rubbish quality! I have to buy tiles for my flooring as well but at least now I know I don't have to place this order with Walls and Floors! I wish I had purchased tiles for just one bathroom, and then decided whether I wanted to buy more from them. I looked at the excellent reviews here and went for it but the quality of the tiles is rubbish. When I called them, they tell me that 4mm difference is within industry tolerance level - I don't care, I am not asking for money back as I know that is never going to happen but that 4mm industry tolerance is unacceptable (to me at least). I now have to live with the tiles which are not a good finish and have ruined the look of my bathroom! I really regret buying tiles from Walls and Floors. Please don't buy tiles from this company or check each and every tile before it is laid (not practical I know, unless you only have to check may be 20 to 30 tiles)."
"Huge range to choose from, excellent prices, and very fast delivery of both samples and the full order."
"Disappointing and dishonest. Promised me a price while I was in the Putney showroom, but then backed out when I put the order though a few days later, so ended up paying more than I was initially told."
"If I could leave no stars, I would. I ordered 30sqm of porcelain floor tiles. Despite being told I would be called an hour prior to delivery, the driver wasn't given that information and I had to rush home having had a call stating they were outside. 500kg of tiles unloaded only to find they were incorrectly described and are glazed porcelain. Call to arrange refund and collection as a result of the inaccurate advertisement. I was told I would get a call or email re organising a date and time. 2 days later I arrive home to find the pallet company outside my drive ready to collect the tiles. No communication or forewarning, kids in tow as it's half term and I have to load all 500kg worth of tiles. Call to speak to a manager and told I can't for this matter, no explanation and then told I'll get my money back in up to 10 days! Shambles from beginning to end! Cheaper than the high street yes but appauling quality, inaccurate product information and even worse customer service!!!!"
"By being very helpful."
"Super range of Tiles at acceptable prices with a user friendly website, excellent despatch system too."
"Great choice and excellent customer service"
"excellent choice, sample tile delivered and was so pleased ordered tiles for ensuite and bathroom, delivery very quick"
"Tiles arrived within 48 hours, extremely well-wrapped, no damage at all. In fact it took a pair of poultry scissors, a Stanley knife and a husband to unpack!"
Lyn
"Great advice given, promise a 5% price comparison quote, and they're rue to their word. very helpful and knowledgeable compared to the high street tile stockists. Fantastic service all round, and the delivery was prompt too"
"I was having to choose tiles online - we are in a very remote location, therefore the samples service is important. All the samples arrived quickly and well-wrapped, in pristine condition. The colours on the website proved to be very true which I was pleased about. Having the samples helped me make a final decision much more easily."
"very good value; prompt delivery"
"Ability to book delivery day a great bonus, samples were received promptly."
Walls And Floors is rated 4.07 based on 14 reviews