Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Lower Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Wallpaper excellent quality & arrived promptly.
Very useful to see the sample.
My order arrived well before the date given so I was very impressed. It would have been better had I received notification of when it was to be delivered but luckily I was home.
I love the look of this wallpaper. It’s great for a bedroom but I don’t think it would be hard wearing enough for use in living areas. The wallpaper was extremely easy to hang but unfortunately I came across a hole in two of the rolls. The colour also appears to vary between rolls of the same dye number but not enough to put me off. Almost any colour can be teamed with this paper so very versatile.
A good selection of wallpaper, delivery as stated.
The service was very efficient and I would have no hesitation to recommend this company
Excellent speedy service.
Very good
Great wallpaper, good service. Calculator is a bit generous but otherwise all good.
Out of stock, but kept me well informed and arrived when they said it would be back in stock
Excellent service fast and reliable
Excellent quality and service. Thank you
Great product, well priced, good customer service, slightly slow delivery. Would definitely use again.
Good quality paper and arrived quickly would recommend the site.
need to improve sealing boxes! let down by packing, box arrived open, with wallpaper falling out, luckily paper not damaged, other wise really pleased
The paper is awesome, is a little on the thin side so we had a couple of little tears when hanging, especially when having to cut in, but overall looks amazing hung, very happy 😊
Very happy with the wallpaper we picked for a feature wall. Arrived quickly very happy 😃
Quick and efficient, but unable to provide sample, and I didn't like the other samples very much.
Easy to use site and delivery was quick considering we were still in lockdown. The paper was a lovely colour ,but was thin and ripped very easily when moving it from paste table to wall .Wasn't expensive ,so I suppose you get what you pay for ,if I'd had a chance to see it in store I wouldn’t of bought it.
Great service,