Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Lower Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
2 out of the 3 rolls I bought had defects unfortunately. We had a professional decorator being paid to put it up so had to use it but he’s had to be creative to cut out various marks in the print.
Hi Gemma I'm sorry you've had issues with 2 of the rolls. I understand you haven't been in touch with our Customer team about this. I've asked the Customer team to email you to arrange a refund. We always replace defective rolls but appreciate in this instance you couldn't wait any longer. Thank you! Josh.
I was very disappointed with the sample. The only bit if the lemur was a small part of it's tail - not enough of the animal to give me a 'feel' of the effect of the paper. I have ordered a sample from another supplier and hope that it is cut more intelligently.
I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment with your sample. We can't guarantee parts of the design on an A4 sample, and advise customers to use the sample as a guide for texture, quality and colouration of a paper. The website is the best tool for understanding the full design. However, I've asked the Customer team to refund your sample purchase. Thanks, Josh.
No communication re delivery or response to emails.
has not arrived yet!!
The A4 size sample simply isn’t big enough to give a realistic idea of the pattern and all its colours. Definitely not value for money at £1.25 for an A4 sheet!!
Email confirmation of my order was never received took 2 weeks for the order to arrive. Poor communication
Hi Claire I'm sorry you didn't receive your email confirmation. It's not a complaint we've had before, it's possible it dropped into your spam. We will have our tech team investigate. The wallpaper you ordered does have a 2 week lead time, as it's manufactured in France. We state this on the product page, as it varies per brand. We also have delivery expectations per brand on our delivery page, which is updated regularly - https://www.wallpaper-uk.com/delivery-shipping-info. Thanks.
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 470 reviews