Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Lower Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Quick delivery and great wallpaper
Lovely quality wallpaper which arrived by post really quickly. I would certainly recommend this company to everyone. Well-wrapped amd packaged too - Thank you Wallpaper On Line!
Great quality wallpaper and super fast delivery. Thank you!
Great service, beautiful wallpaper. My walls are smiling.
Made up with wallpaper
I received my wallpaper within two days, it looks amazing but I have not put it up yet as the room is still being prepared for change of use which I hope will not be too long, I’m very excited to see the end result as i think it is going to be fantastic, thank you
Very VERY good
Excellent service and good quality paper.
Excellent transaction, fast delivery will buy from them again. Really good experience.
Wallpaper arrives promptly and it looks beautiful
Delivery takes too long.
Quality, genuine product, fast delivery
Very useful to see the sample.
has not arrived yet!!
Very good customer service. Wallpaper sample was great.
Looking forward to using your wallpaper for future decorating ,great service
Excellent service, easy to buy online. They have plenty of wallpapers to choose from, the Website is very professionally done. And the delivery was exceptional.
Loved the rich colour & texture good price hopefully it goes up very easily
I originally ordered 2 samples, these orders were placed separately. I received an email to let me know that I would be refunded one of the postage costs as the samples would be sent together. I went on to order wallpaper and frieze which was delivered quickly, was well packaged. It was really good to see a company offer brilliant customer service. I would definitely recommend Wallpaper Online.
Excellent service. The Harlequin Ellipse wallpaper arrived the day after it was ordered.
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 482 reviews