Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Lower Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
The blue in this blue and white paper is not very noticeable, it is almost light grey really. Having said that I love the wallpaper; great, thick quality paper and easy to apply. I used extra strength adhesive, which was a good move!
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2021
I ordered many wallpaper samples, was charged for all of yet only recieved 3. Horrible service with no acknowledgment of samples not being delivered or a refund being sent.
Not a good first impression. Was given a date for delivery but nothing has arrived. Also sent 2 emails and not heard back.
Quick service
I have had to return the wallpaper I purchased and the returns process was so quick and easy. Customer service is outstanding. Emails answered within hours. We’ll done. Absolutely brilliant service
Great transaction and speedy delivery
Delivery and service excellent. Paper not on wall yet so I must reserve judgement.
Beautiful wallpaper great prices and great customer service. AAAAA+
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Very good and speedy delivery!
Excellent customer service
Unfortunately my item is still yet to arrive
Hi Charlie I apologise for the issues with your order. I understand our team is already in touch with you about this. Thanks, Josh.
Very happy with this wallpaper.
excellent service and excellent product very pleased and I would definitely recommend
Really easy to order, and delivered super quick (by UPS). Thank you!
Quick delivery , lovely wallpaper .
Fantastic
The wallpaper is of good quality. This is not the first time I've ordered it and I'm always satisfied.
Excellent service,plenty to choose from and quick delivery,would recommend to anyone.
Next day delivery just when I needed it, also a fantastic range of products at competitive prices. Thanks guys
Fantastic company to deal with - really personal service and will go the extra mile to assist. Can’t recommend highly enough- Will buy any further wallpaper from them in the future. Also great to support a family run business.
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 501 reviews