Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Suite 2060Letraset Building

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Quick and efficient service , would use again and would recommend.
very pleased
No complaints from us. Easy to order and delivered a few days later. And Wow!!! What lovely paper, the quality was excellent and great to put up. And the end result is a beautiful decorated room. We will definitely us Wallpaper Uk again. Thank you.
Very prompt delivery and nice sample piece.
Fantastic quality wallpaper, delivered very quickly and at a very good price. Thankyou
Very happy with my purchase and it looks lovely in my lounge
Very happy with the service and product
Brilliant service. From ordering to checking with me re delivery. More than helpful....actually delivered ahead of schedule. Defnitely recommend
Never had a problem from start to finish, everyone helpful and love the wallpaper
Loved the sample which the quality was lovely and ordered my rolls of wallpaper which arrived in just a few days, can't wait for my room to be decorated.
My order hasn't arrived trying to sort thing out but company have stopped responding to me so angry .........
Hi Dave

I'm sorry to hear that - the team regularly respond to all customer queries. I've asked the Customer team to look into your issue, they will contact you soon.

Thanks, Craig
Hi Dave, thank you for your feedback. It is always important to us to ensure that we provide the best service possible. We have, therefore, thoroughly looked into this and can see that we have responded to your emails within 24 hours and more than once in this short time period. It would then seem unfair to review that we had stopped replying when this was not the case.

In regards to your lost delivery - the courier did confirm the GPS location of your address which was why we had to investigate this. Despite them not crediting at all due to the evidence they provided of this delivery, we took on the full cost of the order and fully refunded you.

I do hope you can reconsider this one star review as we have done all within our power to assist you and provide you the best service despite the circumstances we were faced with.

Thanks, Claire
Fantastic service, highly recommend Wallpaper UK. Katie went above & beyond to make sure my wallpaper arrived on time, answered emails really quickly & was amazingly helpful.
The service was excellent. Very helpful to get samples of wallpapers online -especially to save having to go into stores at this time.
Very quick and polite
I am.happy to have received the wallpaper many thanks
Wallpaper was exactly as described and great quality. Speedy delivery. I had one roll of paper missing which was rectified right away. Fab customer service. Would definitely recommend
Very pleased with the quality and delivery . Will be using this company again
Went up really easily and looks fabulous
Lovely paper and fast delivery
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
The paper is awesome, is a little on the thin side so we had a couple of little tears when hanging, especially when having to cut in, but overall looks amazing hung, very happy 😊
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 125 reviews