Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

4.6
Based on 927 reviews
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Lower Pemberton, Kennington, Ashford

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Couldn’t have asked for better service - communication 5 star from start to finish, rapid response each time I emailed, thoroughly pleasant people running this show! An absolute pleasure to do business with, would absolutely recommend.
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Love this wallpaper. Was quick an easy to order . Will buy again from these .
Love how this looks soo much . I managed to do 2 other rooms as it looks great.
Product never came despite an email saying it was on way! Disappointing, yet to receive feedback!!
Hi there, Thank you for your review. I'm really sorry to hear there has been a delay with your order, this is coming directly from the manufacturer so we are not too sure why there has been a hold up, however we responded to you yesterday via email to say that we have refunded the order in full and requested a replacement free of charge from the supplier, this should be with you in the next couple of days. Katie
We were very pleased with prompt service and delivery.
Very efficient service, answered queries very quickly then despatched order immediately. Excellent - would highly recommend
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a wonderful review, the paper looks amazing! Katie
Very quick sending out samples and delivering my order once I had finalised it.
Having problems to speak to someone, to sort an issue out. Wallpaper-can you check for my emails and get back to me please.
Hi there Robert, I can see we have replied to your email, it looks as though the paste was delivered to the address on your order, so we cannot change that now it has been delivered, however, as a goodwill gesture, we have placed a new order for you to the correct address. Do let us know if you have any further questions. Katie
The wallpaper is great...looks really good and quality excellent. Items arrived within a few days
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 10th May 2022
Hi John, Wow, the paper looks incredible, thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review :) Katie
Very pleased with my wallpaper quality is brilliant
Great value, prompt, free delivery . Wallpaper looks amazing. What more could I ask ?
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 9th May 2022
Hi Kim, This looks fab, thank you for taking the time to review :) Katie
After a long time searching for wallpaper I came across this company and boy I'm so pleased. Not only do they have a vast variety of quality wallpapers to suit everyones budget. Plus you can use a new customer discount code at the the check out or availe of there many discounts. Cant wait for my decorator to arrive and to see this wallpaper on, it's a stunning paper with lovely grey and silver metallic tones.
Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review, we appreciate it! All the best with the project. Katie
As a well establish decorator in Glasgow for over 35years that hangs well over 200 rolls off wallpaper a year I find this company very good to deal with , nothing seems to be a problem my only Criticism as you can speak to someone on the telephone if there is an issue…
Good experience. Paper was shipped quickly, there was a mix up with the delivery address but that was the fault of the supplier and not Wallpaper Online. Customer Services sent the tracking information and we were able to locate the paper.
Excellent service arrived on time
Haven’t recorded as it got stolen delivery driver put it in bin Absolutely disappointed
Hi Colette, Thanks for your review. I am so sorry to hear about the paper. We can't see any emails about this, but I have refunded the order in full for you. Do email us at enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com if you would like a replacement sent out. Sincere apologies once again. Katie
Beautiful wallpaper, looks stunning on the wall. Very happy with it.
Excellent love it goes on the wall really well very glamorous
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Wow, this paper looks fantastic! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! Katie
Super fast service. Item exactly as described. Excellent quality and a good price.
Great selection of papers on the website. The images looks exactly like what i received
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Very happy with delivery time, and wallpaper was exactly what I ordered, came well packaged so there was no damage excellent service
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 927 reviews