Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews | 14th October 2019
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Katarzyna Chmiel
More Photos & Videos
Very easy to find what we wanted, placed the order no trouble. Delivery was as expected and the wallpaper was very well packed. Will not hesitate to use again in the future.
Great service, quality products will definitely use them again
Highly Recommended very good service and helpful.
What can I say.... brilliant, prompt and efficient!
Excellent customer service, I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone.

Will most definitely use again.

Great service,
Great selection of samples available. Arrived quickly. Good size pieces to judge pattern. Very helpful service.
It was very easy to review options and select samples online. Ordering my preferred sample was even easier and the wallpaper was shipped directly to me. I found I needed to order more of the same batch number, which was also handled very professionally.
Quick, professional service and would highly recommend. Wallpaper is out of this world, very happy customer.
Good quality. Reasonable price
Great service fantastic delivery time during lockdown and good communication. The wallpaper is very good quality.
Excellent delivery service!
Great service. Delivered promptly and very well packaged. My new go to online wallpaper service
Excellent service would highly recommend, fast efficient and very helpful I will most definitely use again thank you for the fantastic service ๐Ÿ˜Š
Really happy with our purchase. Competitive price, super friendly service, and the product arrived very speedily.
highly recommended!
Great choice of wallpaper but I still haven’t decided on the one I want yet. I ordered quite a few samples and they arrived quickly. Very happy with the service
Beautiful paper very impressed
Very good wallpaper, good quality . It looks beautiful on the wall in my bathroom
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Great company, nothing too much trouble.Responded v.quickly when I discovered I was one roll short and it was out of stock. Disaster averted.
Great quality fast delivery and as described:-)
The delivery was very quick and I am very happy with the wallpaper that I bought, it’s perfect. Very good customer service and easy contact with them.
Wallpaper Online Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 40 reviews