Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Suite 2060Letraset Building

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Stunning paper! Great quality and looks amazing - decorator said it was fantastic quality for the price too.
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 16th January 2021
Good service, fast delivery, would recommend
Ordered a sample which arrived quickly and good size sample to show the paper, great service
Absolutely love my new wallpaper! So easy to put on too! Looks amazing and such good quality and value
Competitive price and speedy delivery
The wallpaper is gorgeous. It arrived quickly and well packaged. We ordered more than was needed and returning it was easy, although I did have to pay postage. The refund was very quick coming through and it was a pleasure to have been a customer.
I needed to buy a contrasting wallpaper when our Kitchen Door was bricked up. Wallpaper UK offer a good choice online. Their filters are easy to use and my wallpaper arrived 5 days earlier than expected.
Fabulous service, always kept up to date with e-mails. Lovely thick wallpaper
Excellent service fast delivery fantastic paper!!!
Wallpaper Online were quick to answer any query I had about my order. Plus, the wallpaper order arrived earlier than expected.
I didn't think I'd ever buy wallpaper without seeing it in the flesh, but needs must. Wallpaper arrived earlier than advised, and looks good on the walls. Would definitely buy again, although I must say I think the web site could be easier to navigate.
Great quality wallpaper. Good value and excellent service.
Really good quality wallpaper, excellent service and delivery by Wallpaper UK.
Good quality, good price. Very happy.
Fantastic service!
We’d ordered too many rolls of wall paper and had to return four rolls, no problem! They collected the four rolls quickly and efficiently! Credited the money back to the credit card within a couple of days!
I would definitely recommend!!
Wallpaper wasn't damaged in transit,cheaper than everywhere else for my paper and delivered quicker than estimated date delivery.
Great wallpaper
Excellent company which provides a very fast delivery service and good communications.
Can highly recommend.
Good quality paper at a good price
Couldn’t have asked for better service - communication 5 star from start to finish, rapid response each time I emailed, thoroughly pleasant people running this show! An absolute pleasure to do business with, would absolutely recommend.
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 18th December 2020