Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallpaper Online Ltd
Read Wallpaper Online Ltd Reviews

About Wallpaper Online Ltd:

Wallpaper Online UK is a combination of a gorgeous website selling wallpaper and accessories showcasing an exceptional range of wallcoverings, fabrics, soft furnishings and accessories. We offer wallpaper from some of the UK's most popular designers including Cole & Son, Andrew Martin, Osborne & Little, Arthouse and many more.

enquiries@wallpaper-uk.com

Suite 2060Letraset Building

Tell us how Wallpaper Online Ltd made you happy
Excellent quality,fast delivery.
Very high quality wallpaper. Applies very well and easy to work with. Pattern was easy to match. An expensive paper but worth every penny as looks so beautiful.
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Great paper , arrived earlier than originally stated .
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 11th April 2021
Saw wallpaper in my local diy store but they did not have enough so I looked on line. Placed my order and the and it arrived in good time and to add to my delight was cheaper from wallpaper online and that included postage. Will certainly buy from this online site again. Excellent service and speedy delivery
Gorgeous 🥰
Very pleased with items ordered. Samples and ordered arrived in good time.
No issues.
Splendid service. Samples and main order were all received promptly
Easy order process delivery early brilliant way to order
Wallpaper Online Ltd 5 star review on 5th April 2021
Just what I wanted,very good quality, brought from my sample I ordered, easy to order and would recommend.
Easy to use website, plenty of choice...prompt delivery and well packaged. Would recommend.
My Wallpaper arrived very quickly & I was pleased with the results in my bedroom.
Sterling work from start to finish, all from Claire from the customer care team. Chased our order, fixed a batch discrepancy, all done very quickly and without fuss. Cannot praise her enough and will definitely use Wallpaper Online again.
Very efficient service.
Good paper to hang. Good to look at.
Beautiful paper , great to apply , fast delivery
Very nice wallpaper and good quality, exactly as advertised.
Customer service is excellent
Quick delivery and the paper was well packaged
It was an easy transaction. The choice was amazing, prices were good. The delivery was swift and the paper good quality. A success all round.
Ordered a specialist wallpaper that was despatched and received with a minimum delay
Quick delivery