Wall Designer Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Wall Designer

How would you rate Wall Designer ?

V T
V T
"I absolutely love my personal wall art designed and made beautifully. Thank you"
Philip M
"Great service and backup support if needed. The transfer quotes look so professional on the wall, really good value for money and I would definitely recommend this company"
Michelle B
"Really pleased with our kitchen wall decal. Very easy to order via website and fast delivery. Excellent customer service and easy to follow instructions on how to apply the decal. Highly recommend. Thank you x"
"This company makes for my business stickers I'm really happy was and now. They are so quick and listening client. Create really good stickers. Thank you. Regard Magda"
"Easy to order & delivered as stated. Using the instructions the decal was transferred onto the wall quite easily. All in all very satisfied."
"Great design and easy to apply! Thank you!"
"Beautiful window stickers. Couldn't be happier with final product, excellent service and the whole process was super fast!"
"pretty sharp - but two of images were the mirror images of what they were supposed to be - so the design did not pan out as well as advertised"
"Perfect work of art the Cinderella castle sticker I ordered for my daughters bedroom wall she loves it it’s big bold pink and looks lovely"
"Very quick service and the wall sticker turned out exactly as I hoped it would. Very easy to apply and instructions included. Would definitely recommend."
"Professional, friendly and great timing. Correct the mistake I made for the opening times straight after amendment request. Highly recommended."
"Good communication, good service and lovely signage. Easy to use and looks fab on my shop door."
"Made my son very happy easy to apply and looks great thank you"
"Love it. Easy to apply and would recommend."
"Very quick response and great service"
"Excellent product and customer service was fantastic. Will buy from you again."
"Super, efficient service. Thank you."
"Very prompt delivery well packaged & in great condition when delivered bit tricky to put up initially but became more confident & the sayings look fab!! good to have different sizes to choose from too. will be using this company again....thanks"
"Looks fab!"
"Lovely design, easy to apply, very happy with my purchase !"
"Thaks Perfect"
"An excellent and prompt service with delivery and it’s so easy to apply."
"Easy to order, just what I wanted, fairly priced and arrived promptly. Thank you"
Wall Designer is rated 4.57 based on 87 reviews