Wall Designer Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wall Designer
V T
V T
"I absolutely love my personal wall art designed and made beautifully. Thank you"
Philip M
Philip M
"Great service and backup support if needed. The transfer quotes look so professional on the wall, really good value for money and I would definitely recommend this company"
Michelle B
Michelle B
"Really pleased with our kitchen wall decal. Very easy to order via website and fast delivery. Excellent customer service and easy to follow instructions on how to apply the decal. Highly recommend. Thank you x"
Elizabeth D
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery well packaged & in great condition when delivered bit tricky to put up initially but became more confident & the sayings look fab!! good to have different sizes to choose from too. will be using this company again....thanks"
"Looks fab!"
"Lovely design, easy to apply, very happy with my purchase !"
"Thaks Perfect"
"An excellent and prompt service with delivery and it’s so easy to apply."
"Easy to order, just what I wanted, fairly priced and arrived promptly. Thank you"
"Arrived ontime, unfortunately the ends of the rolls are not adequately protected with the outer edge being damaged in transit Would suggest protecting with some form of cap or additional packaging within the box"
"Clear sizing and picture of wall design on internet. Easy to order. Arrived swiftly. A little tricky to apply, but it was quite a big design. We just took time, and are v pleased with the result"
"Ordering was easy and delivery very quick. The instructions were easy to follow companied with a number of helpful videos. Overall quality of lettering excellent."
"Delivery came very quick and the quality of the product is great. I got 2 for my children’s room so they had something uniquely theirs and I’m so happy with them"
"Excellent quality umbrella fast delivery, all as described, thank you"
"very quick delivery, havn't put it up yet but looks lovely ,thank you ,highly recommend"
"Brought this stencil for my Daughter and she absolutely loves it. Good value for money easy to apply. Regards Keith Birch"
"So pleased with the wall stickers I purchased !! They look great !! Would definitely recommend."
"Great product. Easy to apply. These wall stickers look great. Would recommend."
Margaretrose M
Verified Buyer
"Loved both designs i ordered. Came quickly and very easy to put on wall. Happy customer."
"Wasn't sticking to the wall and ripped"
"Good quality, well packaged goods. would use again."
"Perfect just how I expected and arrived so fast I wish I got the bigger size but I will next time"
"Loved it so easy to put up thank you"
Wall Designer is rated 4.52 based on 73 reviews