Wall Designer Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Wall Designer
Philip M
"Great service and backup support if needed. The transfer quotes look so professional on the wall, really good value for money and I would definitely recommend this company"
Verified Buyer
"Really pleased with our kitchen wall decal. Very easy to order via website and fast delivery. Excellent customer service and easy to follow instructions on how to apply the decal. Highly recommend. Thank you x"
"Loved our new wall design for our babies nursery. Quick and effective!"
ALEXANDRA K
Verified Buyer
"Thrilled with the dinosaur name design for my two year olds room. He loves it. Came quickly and was easy to put on."
"The sticker was bigger than I thought brilliant quality"
"Speed delivery"
Christie B
Verified Buyer
"Fab service and communication. Thank you!"
"Graphics are exactly how they looked in the picture online, delivery time exactly as promised my little boy loves them helped us totally transform his room many thanks"
"Loved our new wall design for our babies nursery. Quick and effective!"
"We ordered it on pink it’s a lot darker than I thought however my daughter loves it and that’s what matters x"
"Excellent design and easy to apply."
"Good size , clear wording. Easy to put up. Great price . Excellent customer service. They emailed a proof for me to check before they sent out. Quick delivery. Brilliant service all round"
"it is exactly what I wanted for my little boys room delivery was fast an easy to put up."
"Very quick to deliver, answered my queries immediately. Still to put up on the wall but looks top quality. Highly recommended"
"Pleased with result and looks good. Bit awkward peeling back off with smaller pieces. Will use again."
"Amazing Already looking to buy my next wall stickers! Thankyou"
"Really, really pleased with customer vinyl sign I received efficient prompt service and exactly what I wanted. Thanks"
"Very prompt and efficient service. Very happy with the product. First class"
"Fantastic service from start to finish! Fab quality products too, I’ll be back soon for more :)"
Catherine H
Verified Buyer
"Every time I redo my children's room I order from wall designer. They dispatch really quickly, the products apply really easy, look very professional and last for years!"
"Love my purchase. It was the finishing touch to my son a nursery. Will defo use this site again!"
Wall Designer is rated 4.52 based on 52 reviews