Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

John G
"competitive pricing - great website showing high quality images - streamlined ordering process - very fast delivery. My picture was carefully packed to minimise the risk of damage whilst in transit. The product looks exactly as I had envisaged and does justice to it's new surroundings - very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend Wallart Direct..."
Lisa G
"I ordered a wall sticker for my living room, as I wanted to add a homely touch but without shelves and random pictures. It arrived within a couple of days, I had it up on my wall in no time, although was a little tricky, you need to really damp the back for transfer to stick to the wall. I’m very pleased with the outcome, adds that little something to the Room. I will definitely be ordering another for my hallway."
Clare H
"Impressed with speed of delivery but an email to say our item was on it's way would have been helpful but not a big deal as someone is home all day. Quality world map, looks great on our wall."
Verified Reviewer
"I was looking for bright sunflower canvases and found some amazing ones. My picture was delivered really quickly and is stunning, even better than I had hoped. I will be using Wallart-direct again."
HILARIE W
"Picture beautifully made and easy to hang. I love it ❤️"
Russell H
"Brilliant vibrant colours which are even better than displayed on your website. Great all round service."
Debra A
"Very pleased with my purchase good quality good service can't fault anything"
Jonathan T
Jonathan T
Verified Buyer
"It looks outstanding! See pictures from the lounge and our galleried bedroom."
Gabby S
"Extremely happy with my product. I bought the London skyline to decorate my sons playroom with superheroes of London. It’s amazing and o can’t fault the service, fast delivery and quality of product."
Charmaine B
Charmaine B
Verified Buyer
"Huge choice, really speedy delivery. Canvas looks amazing on my bedroom wall. Easy to order and arrived well packaged. Would definitely use again and highly recommend."
Daniel D
"Easy online shop, Very quick delivery and well packed, Great pictures"
Marian D
"Love my wallart, finishing touch to my kitchen, very prompt delivery, no hassle ,"
Andy I
"Prompt delivery, good courier and packaging. Pleased with colour reproduction and quality. Hung on wall with 3M Command no wall damage system and works very well. Andy Glasgow"
Colin R
"Bought a selection of Banksy canvasses - good quality, well packaged, good value."
Susan L
"Have used this company before and again very happy with the result good clear nstructions how to apply the stickers the wall looks great wold recommend to anyone"
Nerea C
"Really easy to browse, place orders, quick delivery, amazing quality. I’m so happy with my canvas, I just moved into a property with no decorations and the canvas has made a massive difference to my living room. Couldn’t recommend more."
Linda E
"So much choice took me longer to decide than it did for my Wallart to arrive Great choice of wording Colours and sizes Delivery time was generous and arrived well within the time Has turned a boring wall above my stairs into an amazing WOW wall"
Wendy J
"Excellent product range .. good quality items and packaging quick prompt service"
Amanda M
"Lovely picture arrived very quickly"
Jeremy S
"Delivered exactly what I ordered as a fair price."
Lin C
"Extremely happy with my picture 😃"
Anne S
"The wall art we ordered arrived in record time and looks stunning in situe."
Rachel H
"Quick delivery, matched description and fairly easy to put on wall"
Catherine M
Catherine M
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived within the timescale indicated. email detailing delivery time was very useful; saved me staying home all day waiting for its arrival. Quality of product satisfactory. Instructions easy to follow."
Annette F
"Geat selection and choice, great quality product. Easy to put up, looks great. Thanks"
Eddie F
"Was pleasantly surprised, absolutely fantastic, great designs, my 'Zombie Cat' has transformed my wall and will order another one, Thank You Wallart-Direct"
Steven D
"Good quality, easy fixing instructions, and swift delivery."
Sarah H
"Excellent company! Really fast delivery, canvas was well packaged to avoid damage. Brilliant quality, looks amazing on our wall."
Gary J
"The canvas we bought was fantastic value for money and really well made. Arrived promptly and looks great. Very pleased"
Mary E
"Love it has given bedroom the x factor"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,381 reviews