Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct?

Jonathan T
Jonathan T
Verified Buyer
"It looks outstanding! See pictures from the lounge and our galleried bedroom."
Gabby S
"Extremely happy with my product. I bought the London skyline to decorate my sons playroom with superheroes of London. It’s amazing and o can’t fault the service, fast delivery and quality of product."
Charmaine B
Charmaine B
Verified Buyer
"Huge choice, really speedy delivery. Canvas looks amazing on my bedroom wall. Easy to order and arrived well packaged. Would definitely use again and highly recommend."
Daniel D
"Easy online shop, Very quick delivery and well packed, Great pictures"
Marian D
"Love my wallart, finishing touch to my kitchen, very prompt delivery, no hassle ,"
Andy I
"Prompt delivery, good courier and packaging. Pleased with colour reproduction and quality. Hung on wall with 3M Command no wall damage system and works very well. Andy Glasgow"
Colin R
"Bought a selection of Banksy canvasses - good quality, well packaged, good value."
Susan L
"Have used this company before and again very happy with the result good clear nstructions how to apply the stickers the wall looks great wold recommend to anyone"
Nerea C
"Really easy to browse, place orders, quick delivery, amazing quality. I’m so happy with my canvas, I just moved into a property with no decorations and the canvas has made a massive difference to my living room. Couldn’t recommend more."
Linda E
"So much choice took me longer to decide than it did for my Wallart to arrive Great choice of wording Colours and sizes Delivery time was generous and arrived well within the time Has turned a boring wall above my stairs into an amazing WOW wall"
Wendy J
"Excellent product range .. good quality items and packaging quick prompt service"
Amanda M
"Lovely picture arrived very quickly"
Jeremy S
"Delivered exactly what I ordered as a fair price."
Lin C
"Extremely happy with my picture 😃"
Anne S
"The wall art we ordered arrived in record time and looks stunning in situe."
Rachel H
"Quick delivery, matched description and fairly easy to put on wall"
Catherine M
Catherine M
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived within the timescale indicated. email detailing delivery time was very useful; saved me staying home all day waiting for its arrival. Quality of product satisfactory. Instructions easy to follow."
Annette F
"Geat selection and choice, great quality product. Easy to put up, looks great. Thanks"
Eddie F
"Was pleasantly surprised, absolutely fantastic, great designs, my 'Zombie Cat' has transformed my wall and will order another one, Thank You Wallart-Direct"
Steven D
"Good quality, easy fixing instructions, and swift delivery."
Sarah H
"Excellent company! Really fast delivery, canvas was well packaged to avoid damage. Brilliant quality, looks amazing on our wall."
Gary J
"The canvas we bought was fantastic value for money and really well made. Arrived promptly and looks great. Very pleased"
Mary E
"Love it has given bedroom the x factor"
Susan B
"Excellent service the canvas are stunning good quality and value for money - they look fabulous on my white walls in the hall"
Pauline D
"I purchased the black cocktail glass, it looks lovely on my kitchen wall. I am very pleased with it. It arrived in a cardboard cylinder however the art wok itself was creased this was not due to it happening in transit as the packaging was not damaged. I managed to put it onto the wall taking extra care of the creases. Overall a good product, it would be a " very good" if it hadn't been creased."
Roisin M
"The delivery was prompt & the canvas was as vivid as I saw on the website."
Shelley S
"Easy to order and fast delivery with a beautiful high quality canvass. So pleased ????"
Shelly B
"This was my second order. I love this stuff it looks amazing in the space I bought it for. Highly recommended."
Joe B
"Quick delivery parcel arrived with transport damage very quick to resolve the issue , excellent looking print would highly recommend . Regards Joe"
Sandra W
"was very pleased with my canvas and of course how quick i recieced it defo order again xx"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.80 based on 2,282 reviews