Wallart-Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct
customer service
Read Wallart-Direct Reviews

About Wallart-Direct:

Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy
Richard H
Very impressed with Wallart, from looking at their large amount of pictures in many formats. When I received my picture it was very well packaged & was even better than the picture on the web site. I had reason to ring up about a query & the customer service was excellent, I spoke to a very friendly person, who was able to give a lot of help, so from their pictures to their customer service I give them 5 stars & would highly recommend Wallart to anyone, their prices are very competitive, you get excellent pictures for a great price.
Neil B
yes i'm very happy with the quality of the canvas i ordered good quality canvas and a nice finish will be purchasing some other items in the near future.
Marcus R
Amazing quality, fantastic customer service, speedy delivery I am a very highly satisfied customer.
Emily S
My pictures arrived within a few days and looked smarter than expected. Reasonably priced aswell. Im very pleased with them. Ill be using this online shop again partly due to the variety of choice but also due to the fact than when I initially had an issue with the website, I recieved a prompt reply by email. The only thing I would say that could be changed is the plastic bubble wrap used to package, we should all be trying to use biodegradable materials eg hemp. Just something to maybe look at for the future? Overall very pleased and I will definately recomend the website to friends and family! Thank you
Helen I
Stunning art to complete my new kitchen Fast delivery
Mhairi O
I am really pleased with my wall art. I thought I'd go bold and get the largest size canvas and it is stunning.
Diane F
Massive selection. First class service. Great delivery. Highly recommend.
Patricia V
A huge selection of canvas wall-art, in a choice of sizes. Prompt delivery, well-packaged.
Nick F
Lovely print, looks more expensive than it cost. Arrived safely and Excellently packaged
Sharon R
Fabulous picture which I love . Delivery was fast
Louise H
Really happy with my canvas - great choice of designs, colours and sizes and at a great price too . I bought mine to cover an unsightly window and it not only looks great but has transformed the room šŸ˜Š
Ann M
I bought a very large white tulip canvas. When it arrived it was badly warped. I contacted Wallartand sent pictures. They immediately dispatched a new canvas and it was perfect. It looks amazing I would thoroughly recommend Wallart as thenafter care is excellent
Sandra H
Bought it for my son he loves it on his bedroom wall
Jurgita J
Absolutely love it
Lynda M
I absolutely love the picture I ordered. Just adds the finishing touch too my lounge & the colours are so vibrant.
Sian Y
Arrived quick, lovely piece, my husband loved it, surprise birthday present, pride of place in lounge, he is now looking for more to order. Thank you.
Lynda B
Love this canvas. Speedy delivery, great customer service and good quality goods.
Chrissie C
Excellent web site easy to use and delivered so quickly. Just what I wanted. Would definitely use this site again
Robert F
What I saw on line was what I received very happy with the art work Would highly recommend
Angie P
Great delivery service, very quick and item well packed. I ordered the retro waiter and absolutely love him. Very good quality, easy to apply to wall and great effect. I’m sure he will be a good talking point when we have guests!
Paula M
I was very pleased with the wallart I purchased. Great price, user friendly web page, I really liked how each different genre was categorized, with so much choice, made it easy to choose exactly what I wanted. Also it was a quick, professional delivery service. I would definitely use again.
Neil R
I was looking for a dramatic piece of canvas wall art for my lounge - but had a specific area to cover that was pretty wide. I also wanted a modern, abstract piece to match the decor. That was a pretty big ask. But I found exactly what I wanted on Wallart-Direct's site in about 10 minutes. Perfect. The great experience was complete when it arrived next day. Highly recommended!
Lynne M
I ordered both a print and canvas. They were delivered promptly, extremely well packaged and look amazing. I will be definitely be ordering more art from WallartDirect.
Rosalind D
Very pleased with my order! Delivery very quick. Packing excellent. Pricing is great too. Cannot fault this company at all. Have been looking for a company that did canvas for ages and Wallart-Direct has not disappointed me at all . Excellent!!!
We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for ordering and enjoy!
PAUL H
I bought a 'woodland scene' picture 40x56" canvas mounted on wood frame. Although it looks very good hung on the wall, the sharpness of the image suffered at this size. (But it still looks good). Slight inaccuracy with frame construction means that on one corner there is a ripple in canvas although hardly noticeable unless the sun catches it, would be easily avoided with better care with frame construction. Overall though, I am satisfied with my purchase
Susan W
Huge choice fast no hassle service and delivery and someone on hand online to help with any enquiry.. will definitely use again Thank You!
Lesley G
Have bought two canvas pictures from Wallart-Direct. Both arrived quickly, well packaged and well pleased.
Barbara E
Quick delivery and good value. I have just put mine up and I am very pleased with it
Sarah L
Hi purchased this poster to fit a frame I already had. As soon as I ordered, I realised I had ordered the wrong size. I emailed to ask to cancel the order. No proble šŸ˜Š I reordered the correct size and the poster cam very quickly. It was very well packed is great quality and looks amazing. Five āœØ
Fiona H
Ordered 2 prints (24"x16") to put into frames I had. The quality was very good for a large size such as these, clear and not grainy or pixelated. The prints were very matt (not glossy) which I liked. Delivery was fairly quick too. Would definitely order again.
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 3,118 reviews