Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Lynda M
"I absolutely love the picture I ordered. Just adds the finishing touch too my lounge & the colours are so vibrant."
Sian Y
"Arrived quick, lovely piece, my husband loved it, surprise birthday present, pride of place in lounge, he is now looking for more to order. Thank you."
Lynda B
"Love this canvas. Speedy delivery, great customer service and good quality goods."
Chrissie C
"Excellent web site easy to use and delivered so quickly. Just what I wanted. Would definitely use this site again"
Robert F
"What I saw on line was what I received very happy with the art work Would highly recommend"
Angie P
"Great delivery service, very quick and item well packed. I ordered the retro waiter and absolutely love him. Very good quality, easy to apply to wall and great effect. I’m sure he will be a good talking point when we have guests!"
Paula M
"I was very pleased with the wallart I purchased. Great price, user friendly web page, I really liked how each different genre was categorized, with so much choice, made it easy to choose exactly what I wanted. Also it was a quick, professional delivery service. I would definitely use again."
Neil R
"I was looking for a dramatic piece of canvas wall art for my lounge - but had a specific area to cover that was pretty wide. I also wanted a modern, abstract piece to match the decor. That was a pretty big ask. But I found exactly what I wanted on Wallart-Direct's site in about 10 minutes. Perfect. The great experience was complete when it arrived next day. Highly recommended!"
Lynne M
"I ordered both a print and canvas. They were delivered promptly, extremely well packaged and look amazing. I will be definitely be ordering more art from WallartDirect."
Rosalind D
"Very pleased with my order! Delivery very quick. Packing excellent. Pricing is great too. Cannot fault this company at all. Have been looking for a company that did canvas for ages and Wallart-Direct has not disappointed me at all . Excellent!!!"
We are so pleased that you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for ordering and enjoy!
PAUL H
"I bought a 'woodland scene' picture 40x56" canvas mounted on wood frame. Although it looks very good hung on the wall, the sharpness of the image suffered at this size. (But it still looks good). Slight inaccuracy with frame construction means that on one corner there is a ripple in canvas although hardly noticeable unless the sun catches it, would be easily avoided with better care with frame construction. Overall though, I am satisfied with my purchase"
Susan W
"Huge choice fast no hassle service and delivery and someone on hand online to help with any enquiry.. will definitely use again Thank You!"
Lesley G
"Have bought two canvas pictures from Wallart-Direct. Both arrived quickly, well packaged and well pleased."
Barbara E
"Quick delivery and good value. I have just put mine up and I am very pleased with it"
Sarah L
"Hi purchased this poster to fit a frame I already had. As soon as I ordered, I realised I had ordered the wrong size. I emailed to ask to cancel the order. No proble šŸ˜Š I reordered the correct size and the poster cam very quickly. It was very well packed is great quality and looks amazing. Five āœØ"
Fiona H
"Ordered 2 prints (24"x16") to put into frames I had. The quality was very good for a large size such as these, clear and not grainy or pixelated. The prints were very matt (not glossy) which I liked. Delivery was fairly quick too. Would definitely order again."
Richard B
"Great service. Came next day and I love it. Built to a high standard, sturdy with a quality finish. Will deffo use them again."
Annette A
"I’m really pleased with my acrylic picture which looks good on my fairly large wall. It was slightly difficult putting it up as it is a large picture and although it is self explanatory it would have been good to have instructions on the best way to put it up."
Hannah B
"Fantastic prints Fantastic service Thank you!"
Jacqueline P
"Very happy with canvas looks lovely in room."
Beth L
"Very responsive to queries on the online chat online, fast and reliable service, well packaged on delivery. Deliverered in a timely manner and updated throughout. Canvas print high quality. Really impressed with the service."
Jen L
"Absolutely love my purchase, excellent quality and looks amazing on my wall šŸ‘šŸ˜Š"
Anne A
"Excellent customer service I had direct contact and found the man very helpful. The canvas is as discribed and very good value. I have already placed a further order and it is due tomorrow."
Carly-Anne R
"Beautiful prices. Good price and fast delivery"
JOAN B
"Very good service and very prompt delivery. The wall sticker is great quality and looks lovely in our dining room, thank you so much."
Oliver R
"Great service and the transfer looks awesome on the wall! Was a bit tricky to stick down but then it's the largest size and I did it successfully (despite doing it alone and not being practical)"
William E
"Quick delivery and lovey picture. Great price aswell..šŸ˜."
Kym C
"Excellent service"
Gerry D
"Great product easy to fix to the wall and looks great....šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
Christine J
"Lovely product and fast efficient service."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,838 reviews