Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Prompt delivery, good courier and packaging. Pleased with colour reproduction and quality. Hung on wall with 3M Command no wall damage system and works very well. Andy Glasgow"
"Great service, rang to confirm personalisation (website didnt seem to have a box for the personalisation to be written in when ordereing so emailed separately). Was ok to apply to wall, letters didnt stick well to the front sheet while taking the back sheet off to stick them to wall, so had to be very careful, but looks great up. Can see a picture being very hard work but as it was words it wasnt too bad!"
"We ordered several prints - they all look very good and were delivered fast - Would buy from Wallart direct again"
"Love my print"
"Order processed and delivery made very promptly and efficiently. Only minor problem was that there were no 'application' instructions with the wall transfer and a little bit of experienced advice may have helped the item going on completely flat rather than with some annoying wrinkles."
"Kept well informed regards order via email."
"Happy with quality of print and seems pretty robust. Packaging was good. Overall pleased with service."
"I ordered 2 double XL canvas which are stunning. Unfortunately 1 is very slightly damaged due to packing being badly ripped. I did email with photos on Monday but no one got back to me. I know it’s your courier fault but I did expect an answer!"
"The print on the canvas was of good quality. One thing I would have liked is that many frames sold elsewhere come automatically with fixings but wallart-direct doesn't provide any. I had to go and buy my own canvas fixings from another seller."
"Found ordering easy"
"Received wall art in 1st class condition and delivery service was excellent. I purchased this for my Brothers lounge. He liked the scene but colours were not quite the same as online. He may now put this one in his hallway and think about purchasing another one at later date."
"Excellent service, especially as I changed my order and very quick delivery"
"Excellent service and quality of the canvases. Delivered couriered in 3 working days for larger sized canvases. Only down side is they don’t come with fixings to hang them up"
"pictures were as advertised and arrived quickly"
"Quick delivery and good product"
"Product looks as in the pictures. Delivery was a bit botched, but that was DPD, rather than Wallart. Will buy again - product is what I need."
"Great selection of designs. Very easy website with great filters to help you to choose. Good delivery service with regular updates"
"Great choice of pictures, unique styles. Good delivery service."
"The canvas picture I bought was slightly glossy/shiny which means it can be cleaned easily but not quite as expected. Won’t stop me buying something else though"
"Delivered exactly what I ordered as a fair price."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,921 reviews