Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Good customer service, responses to queries and fast delivery. Canvases come with a glossy finish which is unfortunate since this didn't work well with my order."
"I was very happy with my wall art, I found it a bit difficult at first the peel the letter off but once I got technique it was fine."
"V good service and delivery"
"Have a good selection. Very easy to order and came in a couple of days. Defo order from you again"
"Just like Hong Kong"
"Quick and easy to order. Delivery excellent"
"I ordered three large wall canvasses, one of which was poor quality on the stretching and stapling. I contacted the company via email and attached photos, and was refunded without any fuss. The other two were acceptable, although they have a strong chemical smell (probably the varnish), which I assume fades over time. Very pleased with the customer service."
"Easy ordering, good packaging, on time delivery"
"Lovely picture but overpriced!"
"Prompt service but a little disappointed that the top and bottom of the framed canvass did not look smooth - a little lumpy but hopefully this will not be noticed when I have hung it on the wall"
"Vincent van Gogh masterpieces look amazing in the house. Larger sizes of canvas work well and bring several spaces to life."
"Called first to ask a question concerning a canvass that I had seen and was answered quickly and professionally. The Canvass's arrived on the day I was told which was very quickly as I was off mainland UK. The Buddha Canvas I ordered was everything I expected and hoped for, unfortunately the fruit picture for the kitchen lacks the glossiness and shine the online picture shows."
"User friendly web site, easy ordering process, deliverypropmt and well communicated. Product as displayed and described."
"Beautifully design. Fast delivery. Love it."
"I was very happy with the product. I had a small amount of confusion with the application as at first I wasn't sure which side went against the wall. But once I figured it out it was easy enough to apply with a bit of patience. I think I may have preferred a matt finish to the sticker and not sure if the high gloss finish is specified in the description."
"Prompt delivery, good courier and packaging. Pleased with colour reproduction and quality. Hung on wall with 3M Command no wall damage system and works very well. Andy Glasgow"
"Great service, rang to confirm personalisation (website didnt seem to have a box for the personalisation to be written in when ordereing so emailed separately). Was ok to apply to wall, letters didnt stick well to the front sheet while taking the back sheet off to stick them to wall, so had to be very careful, but looks great up. Can see a picture being very hard work but as it was words it wasnt too bad!"
"We ordered several prints - they all look very good and were delivered fast - Would buy from Wallart direct again"
"Love my print"
"Order processed and delivery made very promptly and efficiently. Only minor problem was that there were no 'application' instructions with the wall transfer and a little bit of experienced advice may have helped the item going on completely flat rather than with some annoying wrinkles."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,058 reviews