Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Excellent communications with this seller unfortunately my art was cracked through transit I called wall art direct and spoke to Nicola who was so helpful and sent a refund to my account which I got the following day. I will purchase again when I have more time to look at all of the art as there is so much to choose from."
"Delivery was quick and packaging was good. Not got the stuff up yet but looks good so far. I ordered a three piece canvas which is way smaller than I expected. I think the size should be clearer I took it per panel but it must be combined. I shall explore changing it for a bigger one."
Hi Ken

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, the size is for the three panel set combined, apologies for the confusion. If you would like to return the item and exchange it for a larger size we would be more than happy to do this for you.

Wallart-Direct
"Was prompt 24 hr delivery. Bought 5 canvases, all in great condition except 1 had minor crease down middle likely due to transit. Customer service immediately resent me a replacement, arrived next day, so very impressed. Colour was slightly different from previous canvas but not a problem. They look good quality, sturdy box canvas frame and vibrant colours. My only disappointment was couldn't find many images of green rolling hills/English countryside in sunshine (was just flat field or woodland gate) despite varied search terms on website."
"Pretty good- only downside is there is nothing at the back of the photo where I can put a nail or screw to hang it on."
"It's nice and fast delivery."
Hi Samira

Thank you for the positive review, we hope to hear from you in the future.

Living Colors
"Love it. Wish there was a size above this one but not the massive one but it looks good"
Hi Amy

Glad to hear that your happy with your item :)

Living Colors
"good quality product with vibrant colours!"
Hi Samantha

Thank you for the positive feedback, glad you are happy with your item.

All the best
Living Colors
"Service and product both good, very good value for money"
"Good quality wall art. Delivery was prompt. Looks good on wall."
"Love this canvas art ""Apple in water"" Is lovely had two little bobles in the canvas not very viable due to colouring that's why 4 stars Love it in my new kitchen which is white gloss and bottle green tiles."
"Sticker came really quickly and had clear instructions that were easy to follow to create a perfect application. Looks great so much better than the paper backed ones."
"Expected to be delivered in a tube, which for the order was most practical, rather than a rectangular box"
"Perfect - exactly what i needed - great service"
"Excellent delivery service. Wall art looks good but am having to wait before I put it up as its advises to wait 2 weeks if a newly painted wall!"
"The service was excellent. Just a bit disappointed that there is nothing on the back to hang the pictures"
"All four items I have received are exactly as described. Unfortunately, the courier had slightly damaged the large canvas. As seen in photo."
"Really happy with the print which we have installed in our indoor swimming pool. A real wow factor. Def be ordering again."
"Easy ordering process. Had to contact the company (via email as phone number is premium rate) regarding delivery, to change the date. Had a very swift reply, Dispatch was changed to our preferred day. Unfortunately I still had an email saying my order was out for delivery the day I had changed, so I had to change the delivery again to the following week via the DPD email. Not a huge issue but after arranging once, I thought I had it sorted. On arrival our box was a little battered but our print was undamaged. This wouldn’t put me off using Wallart again though."
"Very impressive design of a Bird of Paradise, however some instructions would have been helpful."
"Browsed through the selection for kitchens, found something I wanted, ordered it, all straight forward. I was notified that the picture was out for delivery sooner than I was expecting but I was informed of the delivery date and because DPD were used I was informed of the time slot and on the day could easily track my parcel. When it arrived it was as I expected. The only tiny gripe I might have is that it didn't have any fixings for hanging it."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,917 reviews