Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Fantastic print."
"Very pleased with the pictures. Didn't know what to expect but they are of excellent quality ,good value for the price. We received them the day after our order. We can order more with confidence."
"Item received on time - Well packaged - Excellent service"
"Very efficient service"
"I ordered to prints and they arrived within two days on standard delivery. Very fast and efficient!"
"Artwork was delivered quicker than advised. Really great canvas and good quality. Will use again šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘"
"Very good experience from start to finish also very good product. My only gripe is that your system won't accept my email address so I have to order pictures over the phone"
"What I saw on line was what I received very happy with the art work Would highly recommend"
"Very quick delivery, very happy with our framed picture, it looks amazing and we have ordered another, we will definetly be ordering more in the future, so happy to have found Wallart direct,"
"Great delivery service, very quick and item well packed. I ordered the retro waiter and absolutely love him. Very good quality, easy to apply to wall and great effect. I’m sure he will be a good talking point when we have guests!"
"A top class canvas well put together looks lovely on our bedroom wall"
"This is my first purchase at Wallart. Very impressed with the service and quality of print purchased. Will definitely use Wallart again."
"I was very pleased with the wallart I purchased. Great price, user friendly web page, I really liked how each different genre was categorized, with so much choice, made it easy to choose exactly what I wanted. Also it was a quick, professional delivery service. I would definitely use again."
"Thankyou for your efficient and excellent service. My delivery came exactly as planned and the picture is beautiful and excellent quality."
"Great service and delivery! Thank you!"
"I was looking for a dramatic piece of canvas wall art for my lounge - but had a specific area to cover that was pretty wide. I also wanted a modern, abstract piece to match the decor. That was a pretty big ask. But I found exactly what I wanted on Wallart-Direct's site in about 10 minutes. Perfect. The great experience was complete when it arrived next day. Highly recommended!"
"Really pleased with the two artworks we picked for our office as I'd been searching lots of other companies and it was only Wallart that had the good pictures that contrasted our offices well."
"Really surprised at the quality of prints and frames, particularly considering the price. Great service with quick delivery of items."
"Website could be a little clearer on what you are actually getting..It lists a frame size then picture size when in fact the frame size alters with the size of the picture ordered I was expecting a smaller picture in a lager frame and got a smaller picture in a smaller frame! I just didn't find it very clear when ordering"
"it would be good and useful if were providing something to place the Canvas on it Thanks"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 2,792 reviews