Wallart-Direct Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

How would you rate Wallart-Direct ?

"Great Wall sticker for my karate mad 7 year old boy!"
"The picture looks great in my kitchen. Colours are bright and the overall appearance looks good. Ordering and delivery very good too."
"Redecorating the house and wanted a new picture. Looked all over, but found the perfect one at Wallart-Direct. Love it! The beautiful beach scenery make me feel calm just looking at it."
"Excellent delivery service. Wall art looks good but am having to wait before I put it up as its advises to wait 2 weeks if a newly painted wall!"
"The service was excellent. Just a bit disappointed that there is nothing on the back to hang the pictures"
"Was thrilled with my 2purcashes excellent quality"
"Bought this to finish off my kitchen refurbishment. It fits in great with my new color scheme and I have had oodles of compliments. Thank you Wallart-Direct AAAAA"
"It took me a long time to decide on the two pictures I wanted for my refurbished en-suite because there were so many pictures to choose from. When the pictures arrived I was really pleased because the colours were exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately one of the pictures was slightly damaged. I took photographs of the damage and sent them with an email to Wallart, who almost immediately advised that a new copy was being made and that I should either donate the damaged one or keep it or whatever. I was really impressed with the level of customer service and now I just await the replacement picture."
"Quick delivery and canvas is brilliant and large too I luv it n my hubby will too when he gets it for his 60th"
"Very happy, good quality"
"Brilliant delivery. Canvas really good value for money."
"Stunned by the fantastic collection and all the options... the 3 pieces I bought all exceed expectation and they arrived within 48 hours of ordering. These huge canvasses at a great price have transformed my house! Will definitely buy again!"
"All four items I have received are exactly as described. Unfortunately, the courier had slightly damaged the large canvas. As seen in photo."
"Very quick service canvas size is superb for price i paid."
"Lovely painting and quality"
"Quick delivery.As advertised and easy to apply.Kept informed every step of the way.Excellent."
"Great quality print, even in x large. Very happy"
"Quality prints, quick delivery and good customer service"
"Excellent service, first class item"
"I found this website very easy to navigate with a great breakdown of different categories and options and a lovely selection of pictures. My canvas prints arrived beautifully packaged and very promptly and I would definitely recommend this site to everybody"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,477 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!