Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Click Here

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Nice quality print and framing. Good value for money."
"Great website, easy to navigate and order. We chose a canvas print which is great, lots of compliments from family and friends. Ordered Monday, delivered Thursday. An issue with the carrier meant it was delivered to the wrong address and left with no dog, card etc. . Luckily, neighbour brought it round."
"I was impressed how easy it was to order and how quick the items were delivered"
"Lovely art work - Banky looks fab in my living room"
"When I received my order it was broken. However, wallart-direct were very helpful and sorted me a replacement the same day."
"The picture was delivered very quickly and the service was really good! The only complaint was one corner of the frame was loose like it had been dropped! We just glued it wasn’t really a problem, would definitely use them again."
"Good material of canvas and printing. The package did not protect completly the canvas and a corner seemed a bit damaged."
"Good choice of canvases to choose from"
"Excellent range to choose from and prompt dispatch and delivery."
"Beautiful copy of an Anglo Saxon map of England. Still scratching my head on how to fix it to the wall!"
"I absolutely love the picture I ordered. Just adds the finishing touch too my lounge & the colours are so vibrant."
"great various pictures"
"I ordered to prints and they arrived within two days on standard delivery. Very fast and efficient!"
"Website could be a little clearer on what you are actually getting..It lists a frame size then picture size when in fact the frame size alters with the size of the picture ordered I was expecting a smaller picture in a lager frame and got a smaller picture in a smaller frame! I just didn't find it very clear when ordering"
"it would be good and useful if were providing something to place the Canvas on it Thanks"
"Level of service and the next day delivery was great...and a life saver in that we had to order a present last minute. The only thing we would criticize is the fact that we were expected to pay the P&P costs to return the WallArt - we had ordered the wrong size initially but it cost us too much to return the original-this was not only a hassle of online ordering but an expensive one at that"
"Fast delivery, great product at a good price."
"I bought two decals off Wallart-direct recently. A small one and a large one. The small one in the kitchen went on without any problems. But I did have some trouble with the large one in the living room. This was my first attempt at a large one and as I peeled it away from the front cover it just kept sticking to it. It took me a long time to do it and the sticker was cut badly in a couple of places during manufacture. Only minor faults though."
"Pleased with my choice"
"I bought a 'woodland scene' picture 40x56" canvas mounted on wood frame. Although it looks very good hung on the wall, the sharpness of the image suffered at this size. (But it still looks good). Slight inaccuracy with frame construction means that on one corner there is a ripple in canvas although hardly noticeable unless the sun catches it, would be easily avoided with better care with frame construction. Overall though, I am satisfied with my purchase"
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.82 based on 3,058 reviews