Wallart-Direct Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Wallart-Direct

About Wallart-Direct: Wall Art Direct UKs Largest Supplier Of Canvas Art, Wall Stickers, Art Prints, Wallpapers, and Murals Supplied Direct To Your Door.

sales@wallart-direct.co.uk

Category:
Home & Garden

Tell us how Wallart-Direct made you happy

customer service
"Level of service and the next day delivery was great...and a life saver in that we had to order a present last minute. The only thing we would criticize is the fact that we were expected to pay the P&P costs to return the WallArt - we had ordered the wrong size initially but it cost us too much to return the original-this was not only a hassle of online ordering but an expensive one at that"
"Fast delivery, great product at a good price."
"I bought two decals off Wallart-direct recently. A small one and a large one. The small one in the kitchen went on without any problems. But I did have some trouble with the large one in the living room. This was my first attempt at a large one and as I peeled it away from the front cover it just kept sticking to it. It took me a long time to do it and the sticker was cut badly in a couple of places during manufacture. Only minor faults though."
"Pleased with my choice"
"I bought a 'woodland scene' picture 40x56" canvas mounted on wood frame. Although it looks very good hung on the wall, the sharpness of the image suffered at this size. (But it still looks good). Slight inaccuracy with frame construction means that on one corner there is a ripple in canvas although hardly noticeable unless the sun catches it, would be easily avoided with better care with frame construction. Overall though, I am satisfied with my purchase"
"My canvas was delivered in good time, was exactly what I wanted. Good quality for the money."
"Huge choice fast no hassle service and delivery and someone on hand online to help with any enquiry.. will definitely use again Thank You!"
"Look beautiful. Well packaged so I was surprised to find one picture has a deep scratch and chip. Too big to return so have put them up. Bold statement piece."
"Product has yet to be Delivered by DPD!!!! Please investigate!!!!"
"Vynal print was fabulous, just not want I wanted. Will purchase a different one though."
"Good quality"
"Speedy delivery and very helpful customer service"
"Order arrived promptly and products were of the quality expected."
"Found ordering quicker and easier by telephone Steven very helpful order and delivery process excellent .Very happy with canvas oredered"
"Very happy with canvas. Would have preferred if offered with Frame and wall fixings at extra cost."
"Purchasing on line was fine but the delivery by DPD was a nightmare absolutely clueless when it comes to communication Walmart - direct customer services put it all right with one phone call thank you Amy"
"Very impressed with the service, both from the ordering aspect and speed of delivery. Also very pleased with the purchase."
"Love the picture it was of a Mustang car at sunset, great colours and are very happy with it, the only wee problem we have is the frame is slightly twisted as all four corners don’t touch the wall, and one corner sits off the wall by about two inches, but it was the biggest size we opted for and might have something to do with it, but great value for what we paid and is a real centre piece in the room."
"Great choice, excellent customer service and delivery and a quality product."
"Slightly disappointed. The colour of the jellyfish are more pink than purple and a large white boarder will need to be trimmed off, I have a very unsteady hand so hopefully the frame will cover my wobbly cutting. It arrived well packaged and quickly."
Wallart-Direct is rated 4.83 based on 2,917 reviews