walkerstalkercon.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend walkerstalkercon.com
Click Here

Tell us how walkerstalkercon.com made you happy

"This convention is a disgrace. I had an amazing weekend but the people who run it have treated me awful. They owe me over £100 for my photo op that was cancelled. I have emailed them and have had no response about the money they owe me. I would not recommend attending due to the lack of communication and ignorance they have shown me and other attendees to their event."
"I am still waiting for a refund of JDM photos. Two months are left"
"Spent a small fortune with these and I'm owed around £350 in refunds for cancelled photo ops. Emails go ignored, including emails to James Frazier who is the owner of the company. Waiting on 4 refunds, he started 2 via PayPal which were then declined as PayPal said he had no money in the bank account. He owes hundreds, if not thousands of people money for cancelled photo ops and cancelled events."
walkerstalkercon.com is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews