Walker & Drake Reviews

Michelle McQueen
Peter Morrell
Loretta Bartlett
Nicki Farrell
I’m so happy I found out about Walker & Drake! I have one very happy pup!
We ordered a sample box to try and see how Buddy would get on with cold pressed food. He was very interested as soon as we opened the packaging (we really like the fun branding) and he loved all three flavours. He's normally a bit of a grazer with his food but he couldn't get enough when we tried him with this product.
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Walker & Drake 5 star review on 19th October 2020
My yorkie puppy seems to love it. I’ve been giving her duck flavour. Looking forward to trying the fish one I’ve just purchased.
I have purchased the 2kg bags of each flavour for my dogs to try.

.Chicken, which they are currently enjoying with their Bella & Duke raw.

.Duck &
.Ocean fish.

I'm glad I've found out about Walker & Drake cold pressed as, kibble is a 👎 ⛔.

I also liked the fact that yours is grain free with a higher meat content, other companies seemed to be getting in on the concept of cold pressed but are using cheap fillers.

P.S Shea & Femi's hhhuuummmm toileting are nice....no unpleasantness. 🙂
I only ordered the trial pack thankfully. My Papillon wouldn’t touch any of the flavours. The pieces are too big and to cut them they jump all over the kitchen. I gave them to my dog walker as possible treats
Purchased a trial bag as our dog was not tolerating a different brand of food. Tried the ocean fish. Ordered a bigger bag. He loves it. Prompt delivery.
Our five year old rescue dogs poos started to go soft on the WW kibble which effected his anal glands and we had to get the vet out to him. We realised we needed a kibble that was higher in fibre so gradually switched over to Walker and Drakes chicken and duck. He loves them. His poos immediately firmed up even when we were only giving him a small amount at the beginning. He's been fine for a few weeks. Fingers crossed he's sorted now. 😁
I’m sorry to say my whippet would not touch the food I was excited when I read the reviews , I tried my neighbours dog who is renowned to eat anything but even he spat it out so I won’t be ordering again
Can't fault the food, I just got a very picky puppy she ate a few ocean ones but that was it.
I,ve not got my puppy yet she,s due in few weeks so will write review than thankyou for your swift service
Item came super quick having tried numerous dry food my dog seems to really like this one so will be buying again
Early days just started feeding W&D came quick. Found it a little more expensive, as the previous food Olli was on, was free delivery.
Food arrive on time.
So far , so good .
Cold pressed food is nothing new to me and my two Springer Spaniels . They have been eating that way since they were puppies . Tribal , Gentle , Wilson’s of Renfrewshire . They all started of good quality but in each case their quality control slipped . The most common problem being too dry a mix so we ended up with a quarter of a bag of dust - alright for mixing with flour and making dog biscuits but useless as a food .
I have gently changed them to your product over the last couple of weeks and they are thriving , full of energy with shiny coats . I cannot ask for more than that .
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 14th October 2020
My Jasper enjoyed the samples of food very much. However as he only has a small mouth and is a slow eater I had to cut all the pieces up for him. I may consider changing over to this food when he gets a bit older and his mouth gets more able to chew the pieces.
Walker & Drake 4 star review on 14th October 2020
My dog had gone off her dry kibble and I wanted to put a bit of joy back in her mealtimes (without the smell/freezer space of raw food). She absolutely loved the sample pack so we gradually introduced walker and drake food into her diet. Absolutely no regrets! Waggy tail and clean bowl every time!!!!
Walker & Drake 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Bought the sample pack to try with my new puppy. She loved all three. Can't afford to feed her this regularly but may get the odd bag here and there. Thank you for a happy puppy.
Fantastic treats. My doggie loves them.They fit nicely in a coat.Idealfor morning walks etc.
Thank you.
Our new Cockapoo puppy is currently bring fed on Walker and Drake chicken and appears to love it and is looking really well. . We collect him next week and have ordered the chicken and ocean to continue with. Will certainly carry on with this diet if he continues to thrive on it.
Great service
Service was great etc I can’t fault that, unfortunately my very fussy chi turned her nose up at the food, even when I added water she refused to eat it. Such a shame I had high hopes she might like it.
Thank you for your feedback Alison.
We know some dogs can take a while to convert to a new food, maybe your fussy chi will change their mind...
Walker & Drake is rated 4.35 based on 161 reviews