Wakefield Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wakefield Finance

08008620562

Tell us how Wakefield Finance made you happy
Excellent service very friendly and informative I'm really pleased.
First class service Wakefield has given me confidence and peace of mind with my investments.
I have been investing with numerous other companies for over 30 years but Wakefield has been the best thus far I would highly recommend to all.
Ive had a really good experience with Wakefield so much so that I have recommended them to family and friends.
Wakefield is a very transparent company, easy to deal with and constantly improving
Compared to some of the other companies I have dealt with in the past Wakefield have easily surpassed them in terms of customer service and the results they have been able to produce.
They do exactly what they say their going to do I am extremely happy with the service.
Really happy with everything. Great information and very professional.
Investing is usually a complex procedure but Wakefield have made everything clear and straightforward, brilliant service.
Straightforward and no problems. Really helpful staff.
Easy to interact with, phone service is very efficient and helpful and sort out any issues I've had with my account with patience.
They do what they say they will do and I feel comfortable knowing that my money is in safe hands.
No problems and their website is very easy to use. Also you get a good return on investment.
So far so good. My account manager Jeremiah has been in contact with me numerous times and the investment is working. So it’s all doing what it’s suppose to.
I have never experienced a problem with Wakefield Finance. Very easy to contact with helpful and knowledgable staff.
They are approachable and deliver advice in simple but clear terms. I feel that we are in safe hands.
Good one to one engagement with a very personal touch
Wakefield Finance are always on top of things, ready to present new ideas and generally provide added value in our decision making.
Highly professional and friendly service I would definitely recommend.
Both me and my wife are completely confident about our investments with Wakefield.
Wakefield Finance is rated 4.48 based on 29 reviews