Wakefield Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wakefield Finance

08008620562

Tell us how Wakefield Finance made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
They are approachable and deliver advice in simple but clear terms. I feel that we are in safe hands.
Responsive service with a good explanation of investment options.
Good one to one engagement with a very personal touch
Wakefield Finance are always on top of things, ready to present new ideas and generally provide added value in our decision making.
Highly professional and friendly service I would definitely recommend.
Both me and my wife are completely confident about our investments with Wakefield.
Excellent service very friendly and informative I'm really pleased.
A company that keeps you well informed and reviews its own performance. I am very pleased with the rate of return on my investments.
Very good customer focused company who have gone above and beyond in meeting my requirements.
First class service Wakefield has given me confidence and peace of mind with my investments.
I have been investing with numerous other companies for over 30 years but Wakefield has been the best thus far I would highly recommend to all.
Smooth process all the way through with friendly and helpful staff. I would highly recommend Wakefield to everyone knowing full well they would be in safe and capable hands
Ive had a really good experience with Wakefield so much so that I have recommended them to family and friends.
Wakefield is a very transparent company, easy to deal with and constantly improving
Consistent and reliable company would definitely recommend to friends.
Compared to some of the other companies I have dealt with in the past Wakefield have easily surpassed them in terms of customer service and the results they have been able to produce.
We have never had a bad experience and there is always a helpful voice on the other end of the phone. We look forward to continuing this relationship with Wakefield.
They do exactly what they say their going to do I am extremely happy with the service.
I have found Wakefield to be very efficient and their website easy to navigate.
Really happy with everything. Great information and very professional.
Wakefield Finance is rated 4.48 based on 29 reviews