Wakefieldfinance Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wakefieldfinance

08008620562

Tell us how Wakefieldfinance made you happy

Telephone
"Good customer service with an easily accessible and user friendly website."
"Straightforward and no problems. Really helpful staff."
"Easy to interact with, phone service is very efficient and helpful and sort out any issues I've had with my account with patience."
"They do what they say they will do and I feel comfortable knowing that my money is in safe hands."
"No problems and their website is very easy to use. Also you get a good return on investment."
"So far so good. My account manager Jeremiah has been in contact with me numerous times and the investment is working. So it’s all doing what it’s suppose to."
"I have never experienced a problem with Wakefield Finance. Very easy to contact with helpful and knowledgable staff."
Wakefieldfinance is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews