Waitrose Reviews

Waitrose Customer Sales and Support teamWaitrose LimitedDoncastle RoadBracknell

Categories:
Food & Drink
Groceries

How would you rate Waitrose ?

No Longer A Customer
Unverified Reviewer
"My wife slipped and fell on something in the Exeter store that was on the floor near customer services. A fellow customer helped her up and took the bit which she slipped on to customer services and explained that she had slipped on it. While she was still stood there getting herself together a waitrose guy in a suit who had been standing by the customer services walked pass her and said are you alright and walked on (bearing in mind that they do not speak to you normally) When I contacted them I was told that the cctv did not cover that area but they could view the lady handing something to a person at the desk and it seem's like the guy who spoke to did not see her either (very suspicious indeed). That is what I call do not see anything and keep quiet we may get a claim against us. Sod the customer."
"Waitrose in Chesham - great staff and the usual Waitrose customer service. However the shelves are always poorly stocked and the store generally just looks a bit tired and messy."
Aline Ribeiro
Unverified Reviewer
"We stopped ordering from waitrose because they use to delivery food with tons of missing items. After 3 months not buying from them we received some coupons and decided to try again. We regret! 40% of out shopping were missing and they charged full price. It took 4 calls to someone do something. Every time they said they would look into it. Waitrose has no effective costumer service and they simply don’t care for the worst service they can provide. I came back from a 3 weeks trip and thought I could rely on them to supply me with what a need My dog has NO FOOD, laundry will take longer to be done, my kid had no breakfast Worst service ever and finally lost a client for real"
Andre Marczewski
"Great choice of good food"
"I ordered Peonies from Waitrose Florist to be delivered to my sister for her birthday and they were delivered on time and were absolutely gorgeous (she sent me a photo of them) and she was thrilled."
"good service and happy staff"
"Having been made aware that Waitrose would no longer be offering disposable cups for the free coffee, and not wanting an empty cup in my car all day waiting to be washed, I enquired last week whether we could use disposable cups if they were our own and was assured that this would be fine. Today, however, having bought 100 cups based on the incorrect advice give, it appears that the policy has changed and the staff at the Rushden store were unnecessarily rude. Apparently if we use a disposable cup this presents a health and safety issue - I would suggest not as much a health and safety issue as people reusing their own cups that had not been washed out properly as was clear today!! So it's goodbye to Waitrose from us - we will miss the free coffee but not the numerous flies that are always around the area - and hello to M & S where the staff appear to be more customer focussed."
"Waitrose acknowledges I was delivered rotting fruit and have refunded the money but when I asked for the branch managers business email they point blank refuse to give it to me. I can phone him, I can visit the store to speak to him, but I'm not allowed his email address to send him photos of rotting fruit. So a molehill becomes a mountain due to nationally based customer service trying to muscle in on a local issue."
"I felt compelled to write this review about Waitrose Fulham Broadway staff after a horrible treatment I received this morning while shopping their. At the queue, I moved forward of the sign near the tills where customers should wait. Suddenly, two Waitrose workers started shouting at me to move back. Their reaction was so unexpected and made me feel shocked and insulted. Especially, we all move forward a bit when we queue for a long time! I spoke to the manager about the ill treatment I received from his staff, but unfortunately he wasn’t helpful at all. He said that he’ll speak to them, but I wasn’t sure how this should be helpful to me where I was insulted in their store. It was simply too late for me and they didn’t seem to care. The manager seemed to be fine with the fact that his staff were rude and aggressive in their treatment to the customers. Therefore, I would strongly discourage anyone from shopping in Waitrose Fulham Broadway."
Sally Saunders
Unverified Reviewer
"It was my 50th birthday on Friday and i had a delivery of flowers champagne and chocolates delivered to my work. Arrived after i left after 7pm, flower box was wet where the box had fallen over, flowers where wilted and petals falling off, disgusted and not what i would expect for a special gift from waitrose."
"Full of new products, high quality, large choice"
Marina
"I have been in this supermarket and like usually I love all the products they have, fresh fish, seafood and meat. The staff very helpful and friendly, always happy to service you and very polite."
Isobel Griffin
"they are helpful and friendly, offering support when needed"
"Absolute rubbish service. Made a dozen or so online home delivery orders and have had issues with nearly all of them. Food delivered out of date, use by same day, items missing but billed for, overcharges, late deliveries you name it. Was promised an audit and callback which never happened, emailed customer care and they never even bothered replying so emailed back. Just received a very rude and abrupt telephone call from a so called Waitrose manageress who didn't care less about thenissues experienced Really poor"
Deborah Scott
"Helpful staff, great choice of quality food. Simple to checkout."
Mrs Susan D Lambourn
"Very friendly partners."
"They sell lovely corn fed free range chickens and deserve every one of my four stars. Great quality."
Antonio Cascini
"Quality food at good prices."
T Owen
"The staff are generally just a cut above the other supermarkets, so happy to help you and will go out of their way to assist in any way they can which makes a shop so much nicer. The produce is also excellent quality of course!"
"Great apart from the need to shop then get a free coffee. Better to have it before you start one would think."
Waitrose is rated 3.36 based on 147 reviews