Waitrose Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Waitrose deliver?

How can I contact Waitrose?

About Waitrose: At Waitrose.com, you’ll find all the quality and value you’d expect, together with the kind of service only Waitrose can offer. Your order will be picked, packed and delivered from your Waitrose branch by our Waitrose Partners – people who own a share of the business, and will always take as much care with your shopping as you would yourself. With a wide range of products and brands it makes it the perfect place to grocery shop

customersupport@waitrose.co.uk

Waitrose Customer Sales and Support teamWaitrose LimitedDoncastle RoadBracknell

Categories:
Food & Drink
Groceries

Tell us how Waitrose made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
"My favourite supermarket offers not only quality products but also the best customer service who can surprise you with free box of cookies just to makes your day and appreciate to see you very often. Massive thank you to Marie from Waitrose Barbican for the cookies!"
Are you Waitrose? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I will travel an extra few miles so that I can shop at Waitrose. I have shopped at all supermarkets and find that fresh fruit and veg, when purchased at Waitrose, lasts longer. I think Waitrose tends to buy produce that is more fresh, which is why it lasts longer. I can get more obscure foods from Waitrose too, whereas other stores don’t tend to have it. Really liking the Waitrose own cleaning product range ‘Ecologocal’ - cheap, cleans brilliantly and plant based so it’s biodegradable. Customer service is always excellent. It’s my one stop shop, go to store for quality and all in all, an enjoyable shopping experience. Thank you Waitrose. I’ll be back."
"couldn't find a decent les anywhere since they sacked Corinne bailey"
"I bought a punnet of fresh Waitrose raspberries. I started picking at them until I found a dead fly lurking underneath one of the raspberries. I contacted Waitrose customer service, after saying that they would investigate they took nearly 4 weeks to get back to me, only to say that they can't tell at what stage the fly got inside the box, as though that makes any difference! Flies, alive or dead, carry pathogens which, when they come into contact with food which is then ingested, can have devastating consequences on your health. No excuse!"
"A warning to anyone considering sending flowers with Waitrose - don’t! They use Yodel as their courier, and the device is appalling. A bouquet ordered for my sister’s sixtieth birthday arrived a day late and in poor condition. I wish I had read reviews first, I just went straight to Waitrose as I wrongly assumed I would get a quality service."
"Didn't have a clue where to find my random shopping list and found 2 staff who were very helpful and got the stuff in about 1/10 of the time I expected 😁😁very happy!!!"
"I am from the midlands and visited a branch in Swaffham. Norfolk. For a specific item while passing through. I must commend a young store assistant named Bethany who went the extra mile to find the item we required in a very mature, helpful and knowledgeable manner despite her young age. She gave us the courteous service we are accustomed to, equal to the Kenilworth branch we normally use. I do hope this commendation reaches the most deserved young employee named."
"Waitrose obviously did not consult with the elderly and those with physical disabilities when they decided to supply such ridiculously high chairs at their stores. In addition when I asked for help with the' carry out' service they refused to give me a piggy back!"
"I recently ordered a birthday cake for my daughters 18th birthday. The cake cost £50 and was a specific 18th design. The day before I was due to collect, waitrose telephoned me to say the cake had been damaged in transit. They offered a replacement free of charge but unfortunately this would have been too late for my daughters birthday, as the cake would need to be re ordered. They suggested I come in store and have a look at the damaged cake to see if I could use it. On arrival to the store, one of the customer service staff showed me the cake. It was damaged and the happy birthday sign was beyond repair. However, they gave me the cake free of charge. I was also offered another birthday cake from the bakery also free of charge. Along with this they gave me some beautiful flowers, a bottle of Prosecco and some chocolates. They were very apologetic, recognizing the cake was for a special birthday. I don’t usually submit reviews, but I was very impressed with the efforts made to make up for the disappointment about the damaged cake. Fantastic customer service... thankyou waitrose."
"Great selection of products, you'll find things you won't get in other stores. Friendly and helpful staff. They've organised the store so the free tea/coffee machines are in the alley, saving space in the main store. Some items could be priced more competitively but the range of products make up for it in my opinion. Clean, organised and airy store, and free parking!"
"Clean store, well stocked, helpful staff. Certainly not cheap, but always good quality and 100% reliable."
"I love going to the Waitrose store to buy bits and bobs, its pricey but worth it. You can get a free tea/ coffee from the machines if you have a mywaitrose card and, they always have bits that other supermarkets don't have. Also, there vegan range has expanded significantly in recent years and because of that, I have ultimately ended up shopping there more often. Really great store."
"WAITROSE DO NOT SELL OSTRICH EGGS. Drove to Lutterworth, Corley services M6 northbound and Kenilworth. One and a half hours and 75 miles later I’ve come to the conclusion Waitrose DO NOT SELL OSTRICH EGGS!"
"I have not had a bad experience with Waitrose per say ... It was the Heston Blumenthal Christmas pudding individual and family size. I have bought these puddings for several years but after this year maybe not again for the simple reason they were all Clementine and very little pudding around it. Very disappointing ...."
"Have been online shopping for over 2 decades now, and never have I had such a poor experience from such a large company. They refused to allow me to purchase a large order which has discounted items, simply because there online system does not have any free slots for ANY of there London stores. Not EVEN collecting in person was possible. Instead they insisted I would have to pay for the full price of the goods as it would be classified as being purchased the days after (when the prices go back up). Wasted over an hour online and even a half hour phone call and then staff had no solution. Really annoyed and flabbergasted how a company effectively is happy to loose custom on a technicality or system process."
"Ordered bacon sandwich the lady put it onto brown bread which I didn’t ask for them when I asked for it on white she pulled a face , the bacon sandwich usually has a nice quality bacon with at least 4 rashers what I got was 2 dried out rashers - I couldn’t go back as felt her attitude was just so poor from the off"
"Tom whitefield from the Poundbury store absolutely made our day today. It’s my little boy’s 2nd birthday on Sunday so I called ahead to see if this store stocked the decorate your own cake. Turned out they did and Tom put it back for me. When my family came to collect it, he gifted us a whole range of cake decorating bits and bobs because he thought he’d given me the wrong information on the phone. Not only was this beyond helpful, he then gave us a packet of blueberries for my son as a present. (He did offer a pack of chocolate buttons but my son can’t eat chocolate so swapped for blueberries)! I wish I could upload the picture of the finished cake. We are absolutely thrilled. Thank you Tom, I hope you receive this message!! Very happy customers."
"Very helpful and polit staff"
"I had a home delivery of Waitrose groceries, however some items were listed as being delivered but actually the driver didn't have them on his van. He said he would contact the depot and they would be in contact. Within the hour I had a call from Waitrose, they said the missing items would be delivery straight away. 15 minutes later we had our items delivered along with a complementary box of roses. What fabulous service Waitrose offer, no wonder they are my favourite supermarket."
Waitrose is rated 3.40 based on 265 reviews