Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
good very easy to claim
Wow that was so quick
Only just joined but seems nice and simple to set up and no fuss
Great so far
Easy and quick to subscribe!
All very satisfactory easy to understand and insure thank you.
Waggel 4 star review on 7th April 2021
Very good so far - just purchased a policy
Easy process and website attractive.Feels like it is about the animals not just making money
Simple and easy to apply.
Registration and cover easy and well laid out.
I have just had my first renewal quote...Ouch! There have been no claims and my dog is only 4yrs old but the insurance has increased by 17.5%! I wanted to discuss it but they seem to discourage phone calls because there is no number evident on their web site without a lot of digging and neither do they show an e mail address. Instead, they try to push everyone to use the "chat" system. Not ideal but acceptable provided it worked properly (which in my case it didn't) but it also fails to consider that not everyone is a child of the mobile phone generation and some of us "oldies" have age related manual dexterity issues which makes it harder and more frustrating. That is hardly consumer friendly in my book. When I finally was able to get through to them to discuss it, they did not consider such an increase to be excessive and made no attempt at even a modest reduction which suggests that they are not focused on keeping their customers. I cannot comment on their claims handling because I have not needed to utilise the service but for me, if they are being niggardly about the premiums, that does not bode well should one have to make a claim. For me they have fallen at the first hurdle.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your renewal price, we have had a number of changes since your policy incepted. The main one being that we have changed how the excess is deducted from your overall coverage. The full invoice amount used to be deducted instead of just the amount paid. This change along with your pet's older age and vet inflation would account for the change in price. With regards to contacting us, you will find our phone number and email address in the policy wording, under the section titled “How to Contact Us”. We certainly don't want you thinking that the only way to contact us is through our chat system. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Mareia
Waggle was recommended to us by some good friends
I found this quote question process very intuitive and straightforward with no complicated software interfacing - great. Hope not to have the need to use this policy, however its offering a piece of mind.
Excellent, easy to navigate the website and a good price
Very easy application form. Excellent price. Variety of covers to suit your pocket. Thank you Waggel.
Just signed up our new puppy Oreo - have no idea about the policy in operation, but, if the ease of sign-up is an indication of things, should be brilliant.
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,429 reviews