Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
The whole experience has been AMAZING! Our free nutrition consultation for our dog so great and really helped answer a lot of questions we had.
I submitted a claim a few weeks ago for Ella's initial consultation and diagnosis with my regular vet, with a referral to Woodcroft for potential surgery. Whilst I have received an explanatory email giving me reasons why my claim has not yet been sorted I am concerned that I have now paid nearly £750 (although my second claim has only just been submitted) and have no remuneration. this was not how I believed the claims service would work.

Since leaving this feedback my concerns have addressed quickly and resolved - thank you.
Hi Lynda, apologies that we took a little longer than usual to resolve your claim. I have looked into this and I can see that the delay was due to the Vet not providing all the documents which we required.
Ella’s claim has been accepted and we hope that she is back to her usual self soon.
Thanks, Mareia
Easy and straight forward to use, policy is clear. Brilliant incentives to join up, and decent monthly prices for good cover.
Easy to fill in
Absolutely brilliant, you've made the claiming process so easy. We are so glad Bovril is insured with Waggle.
Very easy to sign up my Lisa.
I'm very impressed with Waggel so far, I like how easy it is to navigate the platform. I know that I can have online access to advice and help whenever I need it, which is a great comfort, plus they offer so much more like behavioural tutorials and the like. Waggel represent value for money and for me with two older pets that they are not excluded from being insured and that the monthly premium is fair and not a eye watering amount, is an absolute bonus for me. Thank you for being there Waggel ☺
New customer and I'm really enjoying the interaction so far...its really helpful to know and be offered additional services such as newsletters discounts and advice...so different to previous insurers who just took my money with none of these additional perks...thanks very much
Brilliant, eagle are approachable, transparent and friendly.
They took time to listen, explained their position fully.
The new features are extremely beneficial and although I hope not to need to speak to them, I have full peace of mind that any further communication will be mutually effective.
Great, easy to access pet insurance made for pet people! Been searching for the right insurance for a long time and I am happy to have finally found Waggel!
Fast pet insurance quote. Website easy to use.
Didn't state that cover was Lifetime, I had to go looking for it. I almost didn't buy this policy because it took me a while to work out whether it was a lifetime policy.
Superb. All claims completed really promptly. We have used First Vet and the behaviour consultation. Both fantastic. Very sound advice about an ear infection our puppy had and great advice on how to stop her attacking the sofa! So useful to avoid unnecessary journeys for advice and peace of mind. All for under £15 per month.
Waggel 5 star review on 30th January 2021
Very good experience so far
Easy to understand, as guided through details. Not complicated like other companies.
Great.
One of few insurance companies who plainly explain how pet insurance works. I have already recommended this insurance provider to my Mother
I've been so impressed with Waggel so far. I've had a free vet call and a nutritionist call, both of which have been most helpful. Thank you Waggel!!
Good, plenty of support available if needed
Easy to set up. Hope it is as straight forward to claim if I ever had to.
only just joined so have not required any services. However seems very friendly and easy to use, and not complicated like some other insurers.
Easy to understand and quick
Waggel is rated 4.76 based on 1,185 reviews