Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Great, really easy, good cover, great price
So easy so far
Just submitted my first claim. Very user friendly, so far.
Very good. But would have liked to pay annually.
Easy to use site
Very helpful, good service
So far so good. I've not had to claim but love the extras that come with the online portal and being able to have all the information to do with my pet at my fingertips.
The experience has been very positive so far, however as with all insurance you’ll only know how good they are when you have to make a claim. So far so good!!
Hope I get my policy and paperwork in the post
Very good. Efficiency much appreciated x
Wow ! This process was so quick, clean and easy, you almost think there's a CATCH ! Super, well designed and well thought through platform. Really excellent ! Thank you SO much :-) Well done to everyone who came up with this product and all the concepts around it - for example the built in charity donation idea. Thank you to you guys at Waggle !
I signed up my two kittens with Waggel. Unfortunately one of our kittens became very ill in December then sadly passed away on Christmas Day. Tarren (our claims handler) was kind, thoughtful and lovely, she did everything she could to process our claim and remedy our situation as quickly as possible. I’m so thankful with Tarren’s personal touch, the burden of our poor Steven's vet bills could have been financially crippling for us. Even though nothing could have saved our little Stevie and nothing can bring him back, the assistance with the bills is a respite in an overall painful situation. Thank you Tarren.
I had an issue with my card payments and in 5minutes I solved the problem with live chat helps and the guy Richard on the other side was brilliant.So I am really satisfy so far and I will recommend waggel for your pet!
Good Happy with how simplistic and easy to understand
I chose you over six other quotes as 1) you are quite competitive.2) your site is comprehensive, easily navigable. 3) I thought the cover more than reasonable for the monthly fee. I look forward to an enjoyable professional relationship. There may be an additional dog to cover in the next 12/18 months.
I have two mini dachshunds insured with Waggel and can’t recommend them enough. As a dachshund owner, there are so many grey areas involving insurance for their backs but insuring with Waggel has been completely straightforward (it’s fantastic that they do dachshund specific insurance!). One of my dogs was attacked by an aggressive Rottweiler recently and had to stay at the animal hospital for 4 days, resulting in a huge vet bill. Waggel were brilliant and not only covered the bill within a week, but checked up on us to see how our pup was doing! It’s nice to have a personal touch, especially when you’re going through the stress of one of your pups being ill. It’s also great to have access to so many discounts on essentials such as dog food, so we really feel like we benefit from the insurance even when our dogs aren’t ill. Thank you Waggel for taking such good care of our dogs - we no longer dread contacting our insurance company!
So easy and quick
Having two golden retrievers in a busy city is a lot of work, they come everywhere with me and I feel very safe knowing that should anything ever happen to one of them that I can rely on Waggel. I love the fact that Waggel offer free video calls with vets if we were ever in a tight spot. Waggel feel very personal, with excellent quirks to being insured by them such as dog friendly lunches and meet ups that make it really fun! I constantly recommend them to my friends because I have so much trust in them and to trust someone with my dog is like trusting someone with my life!
Insured my cat with Waggel in September, enjoying the personal touches and great customer service like the hand written Christmas card
I changed to Waggel after becoming disillusioned with the big names. The online experience was really easy and efficient. It was very competitive, too. There are some interesting rewards and I especially like being able to consult the online vet before committing to an actual consultation, which may prove unnecessary but expensive for a very minor condition that can be dealt with at home. Very reassuring.
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 139 reviews