Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Super easy, very clear. Everything explained simply for all to understand!
I just don't understand why I can't pay annually? Not everyone wants to add more direct debits to their accounts!
very good so far may it contiue easy to use and sought out
Easy to use. Clear and concise instructions.
No worries so far been exelent
Many thanks
I only just purchased this insurance so this is a review of the simplicity and helpfulness of the staff on my questions before purchasing the insurance.
The chat line is supposed to close at 5 pm I missed that information and started a chat at 5.15 pm. I still had a reply. This was nice enough. I mentioned that due to the lockdown my Vet did not vaccinate my pet and advise me to wait. They replied that if the vet had advised it they would still cover the Pets even if they fail ill due to the lack of vaccination.
More so the ease of the set up of the policy. Thankfully haven’t used the insurance yet but have read such great things, I’m hopeful!
Had our first behaviour consultation earlier today and it was very helpful. Absolutely love that Waggel offers that to members!
Don’t know yet
Looks good just joined.
We had to make a claim over the Christmas period which is the worst possible time. That being said the claims process was very easy to manage and the customer support staff were very helpful in allowing a quick and seamless payment once the claim was approved.
Very impressed.
I am really pleased with the service from Waggel. I was so distraught to have to make a claim when Pepe needed surgery, but the process was seamless, so straightforward and everything was handled and paid for with minimal effort or input from me. We could just focus on getting our mate through his ordeal and getting him better.
The website quote facility really is as easy as the home page claims that it will be! I've just registered two of my cats whose insurance I had been meaning to replace and it was very very simple!
So far Waggel has been brilliant! Really easy to claim and quickly resolved. Would highly recommend!
Outstanding. Really quick, hassle free professional service on my recent claim. Thank you.
What a breath of fresh air! Simple, straightforward, competitive! Let's hope it does what it says on the tin!
Easy to sign up
Excellent. I just hope it will stay this way so we will continue.
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,065 reviews