Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Waggel Reviews | 6th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 19th January 2020
Waggel Reviews | 14th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 21st April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 30th April 2020
Waggel Reviews | 12th December 2019
Waggel Reviews | 10th January 2020
More Photos & Videos
A lot easier than most sites to deal with..thank you
Just signed up and very much like your plain & simple, to the point pricing and cover structure. Thank you for taking the headache out of choosing a plan
I wanted to pay the whole amount in one go & couldn’t work out how to do this.
Easiest, fastest quote I've received. No nonsense, very straightforward.
excellent no problem not complicated as others have been
Liked the online setup and modern feel of the website. Downside was that the price of the quote mysteriously increased from the point of starting to complete my details, to the point where I confirmed payment. Only by £1 but felt like it had been done at a point where I was unlikely to cancel the transaction. Left a slightly negative first impression about how trustworthy the company is - hope my fears are unwarranted!
Hi James, we’re really sorry you encountered this issue. I can assure you it’s not something intentional and we’re looking into this as our top priority right now. I’ll get in touch with you personally with an update, but in the mean time, do know that we’re on top of it and you can trust us to resolve this and continue to look after you going forward.

Ross, Co-Founder
Only just signed up so not had to use the insurance, however I do like the user friendly site
I couldn't believe the multi dog Monthly policy price. it was simple & easy to apply, it was almost like the policy knew exactly what my dog's needed from an insurance without having to try and figure out if what I was being offered was ACTUALLY what we needed & wanted.. Well done guys!
Phil, Alice & StanLee
Ha! Excellent, glad to hear you're appreciative of our borderline psychic powers. No, in truth it just comes from the fact that we have dogs and cats ourselves and remember very clearly all the many many things that irritated us with pet insurance before we started Waggel!

Ross - Co-Founder
Website was easy to navigate and really pleased with the cover offered. The monthly cost was brilliant too. Very happy!
Very happy, really easy to do
Had sone website problems earlier today trying to purchase the insurance
HI Clare,

Sorry to hear you had some issues - I see you were able to buy a policy the same day so I'm glad you managed to overcome whatever issue you experienced.

If you get 5 minutes, would you mind jumping onto Live Chat to let your Customer Champion know what the issue was, so that we can fix it if it's at our end?

Thanks,
Ross - Co-Founder
Brilliant, they are super easy to get hold of if needed. Love how simple it is to navigate the website and all the discounts we get too! Those working at Waggel are super nice too, we've been lucky enough to meet some of them and it really puts your mind at ease knowing they're all human and big pet lovers too!
Very impressed that the comparative cover with another big pet insurance company was over £15 cheaper a month. Very easy to use and the safety of lifetime cover for our little boy
So far I have found the claim procedure well thought out and easy to navigate.
Absolutely amazing! We made to make our first claim and it was very easy to do online. Then, someone from the Waggel team called to explain everything in great detail. Also, with the current situation right now, having a vet who's able to video call us through FirstVet, has been great! Thank you so much! :)
Hi Jenna, happy to hear you're making use of your membership! Will pass on your feedback to Tarren - your personal Customer Champion if she hasn't already read your review.

All the best to you and Juno, who looks beautiful by the way. I wanted a Husky myself but realised I'm too lazy to give it the exercise it needs, so got a Golden Retriever instead.

Glad to have you both onboard.
Ross - Co-Founder
Just signed my 2 dogs up very user friendly especially for an indecisive person like me that keeps changing her mind!
😂 we're glad you stuck with your decision to go with us! We'll do our best for you.

Ross - Co-Founder
Just don't want complicated details !
Very informative and easy to set up. Have yet to take advantage of the benefits however I’m sure we will.
Easy to get pet insurance
ok only just joined it