Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
We had to claim on our Waggel insurance a few weeks after picking up Gary when he swallowed part of a rubber toy. The process was so easy, and we had the money we had paid at the emergency vets back in our account within a couple of days. Highly recommended.
Great service, so easy to join. Good value. I like their attention to detail, and personal touches. Very supportive.
Only joined this year but very easy enrollment and good prices. Wait to see how the claims process goes ... hopefully won't need to use it this year!
Friendly website made it easy to get quotes, which were very competitive. Nice after sales service with a gift for the dogs. Very sweet. Would recommend.
I have been with Waggel for over a year now and whilst I have only needed to contact them once they were great and helpful. Looking after my best friends (two Akita's) is a serious responsibility, and I am not interested in cheap and no quality.
Onboarding was great, not made a claim though yet.
Perfect. Finally managed to get cover for my geriatric rescue cat! Really simple sign up, and although luckily I haven't had to use the insurance, I fully understand how it will work for us if we do. Brilliant idea.
Very easy to sign up, pretty good prices. I love the connection with the vets for video calls, the competitions and the general feel of the company and website
Friendly and professional. Always someone available to answer any questions.
Claim communication and process is clear and concise. Great user interface on the website too. I hope to take advantage of the perks offered!
Brilliant - they have thought of everything and I am very grateful for their perks like FirstVet - great for a first-time puppy mum!!
Slightly more expensive than other companies, but it was the only one that I could find which I could get pre existing conditions (my dog has cherry eye). A lovely guy rang me a week or so after I had taken out the insurance to ask about the pre existing condition. Hopefully I never have to use it, but it’s great peace of mind. Only not giving 5 stars as I’ve never actually had to use the insurance so can’t comment on that process.
easy process, can't fault them so far.
Much cheaper for our older but very healthy cat. The designer box which the toggel came in was appreciated but she doesn't wear a collar
Great communication - some technical hiccups with website but generally very fast at resolving.
Very efficient and professional; pleasant people.
So far so good. I haven't used insurance yet because everything is perfect with my dog. I will give more information when I will use it.
Very good, no problem at all, I like the fresh way they do business and interact with customers.
This is my first time with Waggel It looks good but I can only really tell you how good they are if I ever have to make a claim!
Great really easy to sign up
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 150 reviews