Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Just joined, easy set up, obviously not had to make a claim for my pup yet.
Have just joined
Easy and user friendly
Really easy to use. No insurance BS!
So far so good!
Comparable prices, easy to navigate and 2 months free!
Absolutely amazing. The video vet and the behaviourist have been invaluable. So glad I took out this plan
Sorted out so quickly
Really good experience so far! Whilst it took some time to process, this was because of delays on the vets’s side rather than Waggel. The claim was so easy to put through and I got back what I was expecting. Will happily recommend the firm to anyone with a pet!
Junior was incredibly helpful and made me feel less stressed about how to proceed with our puppy. He clearly knew where we were coming from and offered several helpful ideas. Well worth the time. Thank you!
Easy and quick registration, great site 👍👍
So far the policy was easy to set up, information about the conditions and exemptions seems to be clearly set out, as long as you take the time to read through.
Service is fantastic. Have not yet had to make a claim, though the additional benefits (just had nutritionist consultation) are outstanding. Have been great to work with so far!
Seemed very straightforward. Look forward to receiving any paperwork.
Waggel 5 star review on 16th February 2021
Very impressed with the setup and simplicity of the platform and very happy with a call I had this afternoon with Junior, the behavioural specialist to help point us in the right direction for training our new puppy.
I can't recommend Waggel enough! I recently switched over to them after my previous insurance company snuck an excess clause in to my contract renewal and refused to pay for dental surgery that my cat needed as she was not eating.

Waggel gave me 2 months free when I first signed up plus another 2 months for referring my friends and their 2 cats which is awesome! The 'fine print' provided by Waggel is easy to follow and understand and I felt I knew exactly what I was and wasn't covered for which is not something I've had before.

Waggel's customer service is excellent too. I feel like I can open up a web chat any time I need something and someone always gets back to me within a couple hours with a smile.

Unfortunately my cat was diagnosed with lung cancer in my 2nd month with Waggel and she had to go in for a few visits for diagnosis and symptomatic treatment. Waggel covered every penny of my visits and I felt confident in the knowledge that they would. I sadly won't be a Waggel customer for much longer but if I were to get another pet, I wouldn't think twice about who I would insure them with.

A big thank you to every one at Waggel - this really is the way that insurance should be done
great and very easy to understand
Good thank you
Wow, simple, quick! Great price! Thanks waggle
Very straight forward and hassle free
Waggel is rated 4.76 based on 1,200 reviews