Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Waggel Reviews | 23rd September 2019
Waggel Reviews | 9th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 7th February 2020
Waggel Reviews | 6th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Easy to sign up - hope I don’t need your services!!! But if I do I look forward to an equally easy experience!
Good website
Waggel 4 star review on 29th August 2020
Waggel have been brilliant. We used the First Vet member benefit (that Waggel provides free) and it was fantastic and had great advice from a lovely vet on our miniature schnauzer FredWinston's upset tummy; we then had to take him to an emergency vet over a bank holiday and submitted our claim afterwards. Waggel has kept us up to date every step of the way and all resolved within 2 weeks and highly recommend Waggel to anyone else as they make it so easy and are super efficient at what they do.
Waggel 5 star review on 29th August 2020
Easy to navigate pages with everything explained fully and very reasonable monthly payment. The whole site is great, as it says, so much more than insurance.
I have tried to contact you by telephone but no one was there to answer my call.
I am concerned that I was unable to retrieve my original quote and obtained another which was completely different and could not understand why.
I have left my telephone number and have been told on your automated system that someone will phone me back.
Thank you so much for the prompt processing of our claim!
So much ease..no jargon.. clearly explained ๐Ÿ‘Œ
My experience so far with Waggel has been excellent. Thank you.
Excellent service
Not enough cover was taken out for our new and first puppy. Difficulty obtaining a phone number to speak with someone to get advice or help. Now left without enough insurance to cover and accident that has happened only a month into the policy. Told categorically nothing could be done by online chat, leaving us very upset and worried
Once I left the quote I had problems finding it again.
very easy clear website and reasonable price
Easy and fast
Excellent! Reassuring, transparent and simplistic for the customer. Feels supportive and informative - would definitely recommend.
Very easy to use and comprehensive when signing up
great super easy and straight forward to understand.
Excellent! Clear, simple but quality product.
It would be great if we could attach our own invoices/receipts which then just have to be approved by the vet!
So far so good
Needed clarification to know to add in all dates that Luka visited the vets to notes. Could not put in correct address for my vets as 2 practices under same name and claim will go to main practice rather than mine which will cause more work for them. Other than that good and speedy solution to query via chat so thank you.
Waggel is rated 4.73 based on 623 reviews