Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Fantastic. Competitive price, easy to set up
Good, easy to use website and app
Waggel have been nothing but great, my dogs insurance didnt work out but the insurance I had for my cat gizmo I could not have had better service, the price of policy was one of the best, and the claims were so easy and straight forward. I did have a small issue which was sorted quickly and efficiently, and proved to me that waggel truly have pets best interest at heart, they have been brilliant, and when my cat had to be put to sleep recently they even sent me a card with some lovely words in. Amazing company and if I ever was to get another animal I'd be sure to insure with them.
Really easy to use the on-line form to get a quote and much better value than other quotes I sourced and the pet cover includes dental work. I'm very pleased. At last I have found a company that cares about pets and not just profits. Many pet owners are excluded from taking out pet insurance for their animals because of the excessive cost. Your company clearly puts animals and their owners first and makes insurance affordable. Very many thanks.
Very easy to sign up great price for my lovely dog
So far so good. No nonsense and a clear policy at a reasonable price. Thank you.
Not great, enrolment was very difficult
Hi Philip, I'm sorry to hear this. Would you like to give me some further details regarding your experience and I can have a look into this for you. You can contact us via our online chat platform or alternatively email me at complaints@waggel.co.uk. Kind regards, Mareia
It seems very easy only issue was it would not let me go back to edit the condition as I took him to vets because I thought he was having a fit but they seemed to think it could have been the heat etc. and I did not have a condition that matched the dropped down box other than that all seemed simple
Very good experience thank you
Great easy to complete good price started policy straight away
quick and easy to get the quote and take out the insurance, hoping for an efficient service if and when we need to claim!
Nice to have an easy access phone number, to get questions answered.
Super easy and a great offer through Lidl!
So easy to set up and website great also the 2 month free membership is a great bonus thanks
very reasonably priced and easy to set up
Waggel is rated 4.75 based on 1,427 reviews