Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Amazingly simple process to get started. Very smooth and simple interface which feels really modern and up to date.
I cannot fault the service I received one bit, the level of involvement and assistance that in particular Tarren provided, My cat required surgery for a broken leg and obviously everything needed to be approved in advance as quickly as possible. With Tarren's help contacting the vets we were able to arrange everything within a day and to alleviate all of the stress of the monstrous vet bill that was amassing. I'm very thankful and remain impressed at the level of personal service which I would not usually expect from an insurer. I would wholeheartedly recommend insuring with Waggel it has been a much less clunky experience than i have had in the past with insurers! Thanks again Tarren your level of professionalism should be recognised. I must mention Taylor as equally as friendly and was happy to check on the progress when I needed some reassurance that everything was in place for my cat's surgery. It made a pretty horrible experience as friction free as it could have been.
Waggel 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Just signed up
Great, good cover, good price and easily set up.
Very good thanks
Good to set up
OK so far so good.
so far so good easy to follow
Many thanks for help with Ghillies claim. Very quickly dealt with.
easy to get a quote, all information easy to access and understand. lots of different options to fit your budget.
Had a good few quotes and they were expensive but then found waggel very competitive and love the fact you can choose your level of insurance very easy on they simple to use website. Top marks
Very good.
PLEASE STOP ASKING ME TO JOIN!!! I HAVE DONE! Please stop asking me to join. I have!!!
Never having heard of Waggle before, thought I would give you a try, I'm hoping I will be very happy with you. Thankyou though.
Sorry can’t give 5⭐️ As we haven’t had to contact you, and hopefully that’s the way it will remain. It’s the last thing I want is our dog being injured or unwell.
I have no experience to report on with Waggel so far except for buying my Plan. That process was very smooth hence the 5*.
So easy to do , great price.
Good rewards scheme.
Looks like good support.
Good at keeping in touch
I've only just purchased but that process was easy. Hopefully claiming is as easy!
Waggel is rated 4.74 based on 819 reviews