Waggel Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waggel
Live Chat, Email
Read Waggel Reviews

About Waggel:

We hate nasty surprises as much as anybody, whether it’s on the carpet when we get home or hidden away in a pet insurance policy. Waggel’s all-inclusive, lifetime pet insurance has been designed to give you everything we think you’ll need and more!

* One comprehensive, lifetime pet insurance policy (we even include dental).
* Designed by pet owners and vets.
* Save thousands over your dog’s lifetime.
* No more hassle, no more hold music, no more hating your insurance company.
* Backed by over 15 years of insurance experience.

hello@waggel.co.uk

Waggel Limited, WeWork, 131 Finsbury Pavement

Tell us how Waggel made you happy
Extremely easy to buy, competitive pricing, clear terms and conditions and great benefits.
Incredibly easy
Super easy! ... I was able to get a quote and complete my application in under 5 minutes!
So easy and simple to get my dog insured. Only asks a couple of questions, rewards are fantastic, and the staff are great! Thanks Waggel!
The initial set-up was very straight forward and easy to navigate. I needed to contact Waggel as I wasn't sure if my payment account had been accepted. This was dealt with with quickly and efficiently.
Quick and Very easy, we have a pedigree and mixed rescue both of which were easily to insure online. The dogs enjoyed a little treat too.
Super easy, much easier than PetPlan whom I used to be with. Love the website interface and how simple and quick it is
Thanks Auriane, glad to hear our efforts to simplify insurance are appreciated!

Ross