Amazon.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Amazon.co.uk

How would you rate Amazon.co.uk?

113 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ree Ree
Product arrived within time frame given

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Amazon.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Product arrived within time frame given"
Timea Rita Balazs
"I bought a gift. Shipping was fast, as promised, product is great as well."
Louise Wadey
"Next day delivery packaged well and great item"
Werner Koppel
"Amazon has never let me down, for any issue the customer service is quick to offer you solutions and almost unbelievable that my order can arrive from UK to Estonia in less than 24 hours not like with SportsDirect express delivery it took 9 days lol. Cheers !"
Anthony Houton
"always a great company to deal with. I've been dealing with them for many years now and I've never been disappointed. always recommended"
Simon Hilton
"Amazon have provided me with a process that enables me to purchase everything I've required at any given moment with just the touch of a button... keeps the search and order process to a minimum and obviously the added bonus of Prime membership gives you free delivery on the day specified.... excellent...."
Mr And Mrs R A Foreman
"Great company. 100% will help if there is a problem. Not normally are, only sometimes with delivery. Has got better over the years. We do live off the beaten track."
Tracie Crowther
"every way possible"
Julie Hay
"Bought a Winnie the Pooh mobile which had a problem, I contacted amazon and they arranged a swift return via pass my parcel and full refund, without any hassle fantastic customer services Amazon Well Done"
Kelly Gunstone
"Everything I need on here fantastic and great value for money recommended to a few friends and they love it too"
Matthew Banks
"Prompt delivery and excellent order updates."
Mrs Debra Nicholson
"Fabulous. Sell everything you can think of and quick delivery. Great company."
Kate Hinton
"I find Amazon.co.uk very reliable & helpful if you have any problems with deliveries. I recommend them."
Krasimir Kostadinov
"Great service and very good promotions. Also available free shipping sometimes."
ANTONY KAMAU NJOROGE
"The purchase arrived on time"
James Ogbo
"The quality of goods on display are very high and I have had good experiences shopping on this online platform.. However a majority of their vendors don't ship to African countries mainly Nigeria as my concern.. There is a market for qualitative goods and it's worth exploring.."
Susan Kisby
"A wide choice of great things to buy even on prime day which is spectacular, amazing ideas for everyone!!"
Rebecca Childs
"Always the first place I look when shopping"
Mr William Anthony Connolly
"My order for a replacement Lenovo adaptoer to charge up my Ideapad came very quickly, way ahead of the up to 7 days quoted, which was a great relief and a brilliant speedy service, so I'd like to thank them for such a great service !"
Arjun
"Good as always but not always the cheapest. Need to look around with the local shops who have online sites"
Amazon.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 113 reviews