Amazon.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Amazon.co.uk

How would you rate Amazon.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

88 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Doreen J

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Amazon.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Doreen J
"Very interesting site, I buy all my reading books and novels form there, exceptionally fast service. Thank you Amazon Doreen J"
"I love Amazon - I use it literally almost every day. With my prime account I don't have to worry about posting or receiving items too late. All packaging are always secure and well protected. Customer service is pronominal, I've hardly had to contact them but when I have - they've been exceptional with resolving any issues I've had even representing me with third party sellers."
"A leading online seller of products and services throughout the world. Quality products are available at a competitive price."
"All quality product sin a cheaper rate."
Jenny Walpole
"Good choice of items. Helpful customer service."
S C Green
"Superb service. All items delivered in good time and Amazon have a great parcel tracking system."
Laura Baird
"Well priced, good customer service and excellent range of products"
A Smith
"What can I say I spend my life avoiding the big corps who are taking over the world eg Apple i phone. but I can't fault amazon. They are quick, there's no subterfuge, you get exactly what you ordered and at a competitive price. Normally when a company gets this big the wheels fall off, but not amazon, they just get slicker. So unless you really must avoid the big corps then it's a no brainer, you have to use them."
Joshua Carruthers
"Recently used Amazon for the first time, super fast delivery, extremely affordable lines of stock and really easy to use and find things."
David Donnelly
"They have anything and everything you could ever want from the smallest screws to the largest well... Anything!"
"Value for money and quick delivery"
"BEWARE CUSTOMERS CHECK YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS AMAZON TOOK MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT ORDERING FROM THEM I AM NOW TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST AMAZON"
JULIA THWAITES
"i am disabled and housebound, I rely completely on home delivery. My orders are always dispatched quickly and efficiently, and they deliver when they say they will. The delivery people are aware of my mobility difficulties, ie very slow to respond to my front door, but no problem for Amazon they leave it in our arranged safe place. So amazingly they ensure I always receive my order. Just recently my order required a definite signature, I heard the door but couldn't move particularly well, he returned later to make sure I received my order. Fantastic service , professional and efficient, just the type of employee you require to provide exemplary customer service!"
"Wide range of goods."
Nikolaos Polymerou
"Confident & Safe"
"Good choice of goods, good pricing, great refund policy, reasonable postage."
Ms Hayley Payne
"Amazon always are quick to rectify any complaints. I'm an Amazon Prime member and the deals I get are amazing. If an order has anything missing they will replace straight away. I have received outstanding customer service from Amazon."
Andrew Jones
"I love Amazon so much. They always send things in brand new condition, not having been sat on a shelf being mauled with by browsers. The best part is that when you're not happy with something they're so quick ans helpful to resolve any issues simply. I always try to buy from Amazon if it's an option because of the above reasons."
Andrew Jones
"Low price quick delivered"
Amazon.co.uk is rated 4.69 based on 89 reviews