W A Barnes Reviews

of reviewers recommend W A Barnes
Read W A Barnes Reviews
We sold our mums property at auction when she went into a care home. Thanks to the team at W A BARNES this was made trouble free for us. I would recommend them if you are looking to sell a property at auction
I have been a landlord with WA Barnes for several years and have a number of properties with them. I find that there service is always quick, professional and to a very high standard.
Very efficient service.
Great team Quick reply Very good communication.
Always happy to help and prompt with replies. Very very satisfied with the staff and service
Excellent customer service in every aspect of the sale. I was kept informed of progress throughout the negotiations and during the actual sale process. I can't praise the staff at Barnes enough for they have always been highly professional, friendly and extremely efficient. A pleasure to deal with a company and staff who value their clients and achieve a very high standard of service. Thank you
I was kept fully updated in the sale of my property. Debbie was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
W A Barnes provided an excellent auction service with Tom Smith's professional guidance throughout. Achieving a fantastic result. Highly recommended.
We recently ordered a survey from WA Barnes and the service was excellent. Speedy turnaround and Tom explained everything in the report to us. We would definitely recommend them to others.
W.A.Barnes carried out a property survey for us. They highlighted serious issues with said property which would have cost thousands of pounds to put right. Would use them again.
I was very happy with the professionalism and experience used to do a recent survey for me. Very approachable and and a fast service.
Tom has been excellent, very supportive and quick to turn around my report! Thank you Vicky
A very professional service but with a great personal approach
Amazing start to finish great friendly staff
Thank you Leroy for your kind words, hope you are enjoying your new home.
Friendly professional staff and always kept us informed
Great to hear such positive feedback and thank you for your kind comments.
fast, efficient service - nothing too much trouble
Thank you for your kind comments and wish you well in your new home.
W A Barnes is rated 4.98 based on 56 reviews