Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vype e-cigarettes
Read Vype e-cigarettes Reviews

info@goVype.com

Tell us how Vype e-cigarettes made you happy
I was a customer for over a year with the max subscription (30 epod cartridges per month). The new epod device is poor manufactured. The charging cable are not working after a week or so of use. Struggling to charge the devices using different charging cables. I bought 5 epod devices through Vuse website during the last 6 moths but when I was contacted customer service were asking silly questions about batch order etc. My orders are saved in my account. After numerous of emails back and forth I was informed that my devices are not covered by the warranty because I used different power sources. That's ridiculous because the cables are not working and was trying to charge my devices. I wasn't looking to get a free device, just to be informed what Vuse is planning to do to improve their quality. Do they really think that a guy that spends over £1500 per year in pods will look to get free devices that cost £2.99 each. Really? The worst customer service experience in years.
I spoke to Davis on Friday. He was most polite and helpful. I got a replacement epen the following day from Yodel 10 hours early and the courier could nor have been more helpful. I suggest Vuse do something about the epen design and rectify the problem of the metal rods from the battery not connecting to the pods. Any competent Tech could correct this in 10 minutes so get off your bottoms and deal with this design problem for heavens sake.
Awful company that just lie and lie. Never trust this company. They never send the products or do what they are supposed to do. Always use another manufacturer where possible.
Vype ePen 3 - bought and the battery never worked. The company weren't just not helpful, they promised troubleshooting, but as soon as they established I didn't have a paper receipt, announced the problem was with me (in those words - right at that moment). Collecting loads of data that they didn't need. And were generally just rude. An electronic receipt is bizarrely no good to them. Company is British American Tobacco. I asked about the troubleshooting again, and they said there was nothing they could do to help me having not tried a single thing.
You have changed oils which are horrible
Not impressed with the sudden 30% price increase in the cost of pods. You've lost a formerly happy customer of three years standing.
There's no way am gonna pass without dropping a positive review on this fraud website this guy's made me believe after paying for my package it will be delivered 15 hours after confirming payment but rather they kept me waiting for more than 24 hours when i tried to call i got no response up till date I haven't received my order or neither see any delivery van at my door step. Normally i shop from (bigweedbrothers.com) they always deliver in time just decided to try placing an order here but ended up ripped off meanwhile i never witness such a thing throughout working with bigweedbrothers.com The are legit for sure.
This is the third I have bought your Vape and it doesn’t work/ doesn’t charge. I’ve tried different ports and the result is always the same??!!!! Is this a complete scam? Please explain.
Horrible product.Vype is very bitter and it leaks.
Hi Sebastian, thank you for you review. We are sorry to hear you are not happy with the product. If you have any concerns, please contact the Vype Care team on 0800 133 7350 or via email at info@govype.com - The team are on hand Monday-Friday from 09:00-17:00 to offer their assistance.
Brought vype 3 14day trail only lasted two days would cost a fortune to smoke all the time
Thank you for your feedback. We do believe we are at a competitive price point in regards to competitor brands but your feedback is always welcome. At Vype, we only use high-quality ingredients and test each batch of our eLiquids produced to ensure a consistent, quality vapour. If you do require any further assistance, please feel free to contact the Vype Customer Care team on 0800 1337 350 or info@govype.com.
Bought one in November 2018, doesn't work, informed vype, but no one wants to know, won't be using again.
Hello Stephen, and thank you for your feedback. Having checked our records, we do not seem to have received a response to our troubleshooting questions that we sent you. If you could kindly respond to them, then once we have received them, we can try and assist you in resolving your issue. Or if you prefer, you can contact the Customer Care Team on: 0800 133 7350 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00), and a member of the team will be happy to assist you.
Really like my e-pen 3. But totally pointless if I can’t buy any cartridges anywhere. Can get the original Vype juice but thats only for the original e-pen that goes with them. Really disappointed unfortunately.
Hi, thank you for your review. We were sorry to learn you are having difficulty finding refills for your ePen 3 device. I can confirm the are sold across the UK in Tesco, Sainsburys, Asda, Co-op, WH Smiths, Superdrug, Boots, One Stop, McColls and many other independent stores. Failing this, you can order ePen 3 refills online at www.govype.com If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com
Received not working. Wanted a replacement but they refunded me instead. So can't review.
We appreciate the time taken to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your device did not work. A member of our team will be in contact with you shortly. If you require any assistance before then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com
It worked great for about a week... and now it just leaks everywhere. Waste of money.
Hi Anastasia, thank you for your review. I was sorry to learn of the issues with your Vype device. One of our team will be in contact with you to discuss this further and offer assistance and trouble shooting. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com
I use a different vape currently and was out of cartridges so I gave this one a try. It tastes absolutely terrible. It tastes exactly like the rubber/silicon that wraps around the mouth piece when it was boxed. I wish I could return it and get my money back but being tobacco product they will not take it back. The taste stuck around for the next 4 hours and just disgusted me. I would not recommend this to anyone else. I would recommend the other product I'm using (Mylé
Hi Chris, thank you for your review. We are very sorry to learn of your disappointment with your purchase. One of our team will be in contact with you to discuss your feedback further. In the meantime, I can confirm that we offer a satisfaction guarantee on our products, more can be found on the link below on this. https://www.govype.com/uk/satisfaction If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com
Yet again I have bought a pack of 3 atomisers the first only lasted a day. This is the second time this has happened and will be changing to another brand.
Hi John, thank you for your review. I was sorry to learn of the issues experienced with your atomisers. I can appreciate this would be frustrating. One of our team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss this further. If you require any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team on 0800 133 7350 Mondays - Fridays 9:00am - 5:00pm, you can also e-mail us at: info@govype.com
This device leaks into your mouth when sucking on it
Hi, thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn that your device is leaking. One of our team will be in contact with you regarding this to discuss this further. In the meantime, should you require any assistance, please feel free to contact us on 0800 133 7350 or via email at info@govype.com Our team are available Monday-Friday from 09:00-17:00
The new e pen3 is awful , leaks into your mouth , used to get a day and half out of one cartridge your lucky with the new ones if they last 8 hrs . Cost more ... Get less ... Leak into your mouth..... Buy a different brand
Hi Andy, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Our ePen3 cartridges provides approximately 200 puffs in our testing, but this will depend on your personal vaping behaviour. As the ePen3 battery is significantly more powerful than our original ePen, it will vaporise the eLiquid at a faster rate, reducing the amount of puffs it is capable of per cartridge, but increasing the volume of vapour and flavour delivery per puff. We are very sorry to hear however, that you’ve been having trouble using your ePen3. Leakage is not a common occurrence we have seen on this device at all, and as such we are keen to investigate your product as soon as possible. We can see you have been in touch with our team very recently, and we provided the return instructions for you to resolve this matter. It is difficult for us to investigate further without receiving your products, but we hope to hear from you soon, and aim to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
Vape pen did not arrive. Yodel stated it was recorded as delivered and would look into it but never got back to me. Emailed vype to explain what has happened and they never got back to me. Money wasted on a present for my father in law who is trying to giving up smoking for a heart bypass opperation
Thank you for your review. Please accept our apologies for the issues you have experienced with your delivery and our email responses. Unfortunately, we have been experiencing technical difficulties with some of our emails. You can use UK_Vype_Customer_Services@bat.com as an alternative email address for the Vype customer care team. In regards to your issues with delivery, one of our Vype care team agents will be in contact shortly.
delay on shipping and the worst e-liquid I've ever used
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that there was a delay with your shipping. A member of the Vype Customer Care team will look in to this straight away for you and we will directly contact you. We’ll also be able to discuss the eLiquid you have been using and hopefully find a suitable resolution for you. In the meantime, if you do have any more concerns please feel free to contact us on 0800 1337 350.
Vype e-cigarettes is rated 4.55 based on 6,299 reviews