Vuzion UK Reviews

Based on 1,672 reviews
Telephone
Read Vuzion UK Reviews

About Vuzion UK:

A UK and Republic of Ireland award-winning value-add cloud distributor and Microsoft CSP Indirect Provider

Helping cloud resellers, MSPs, SIs and ISVs build a long-term, profitable, future-proof business.

We deliver best-of-breed, hand-picked cloud solutions through our unique partner ecosystem, supported by technical skills enablement, professional and go-to-market services, to ensure the best possible foundation for helping partners build and develop a future-proof business.

Founded in 2016, Vuzion grew out of Cobweb Solutions, the UK’s #1 provider of Hosted Exchange and leverages Cobweb’s 25+ years of delivery, management, and support experience across a range of cloud services from partners which include Acronis, AvePoint, BitTitan, DocuSign, Microsoft, Mimecast, and many others.

partners@vuzion.cloud

Vuzion UK Limited, Delme 3, Delme Place

Customer centric and helpful
(Support) - Posted 2 months ago
Rob Gray and his team always respond quickly to solve any issues we encounter. If we need a meeting we can always book one in pretty quickly and speak to the relevant experts which is very helpful.
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
have found my contact Rob Gray to be extremely helpful, responsive and supportive especially as I'm new to working with Vuzion and nothing is too much trouble even if its something I should have found myself on the portal
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
Rob is always quick to respond to our queries, no matter how last minute they are. He assisted us with our Teams Phone packages and we couldn't of done it without him.
(New Customer) - Posted 2 months ago
A full answer to the original query solved the problem flawlessly.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Prompt response with exactly what I needed. Thank you.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Amazing stuff, so good I have had to start writing the business plan to take advantage of the future it has created.
(Education) - Posted 3 months ago
problem resolved
all good. extra characters
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Rob is always very helpful and knowledgable. He see's a problem through to the end
(New Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
Ollie's response was prompt, thorough and comprehensive, giving me a clear and credible workaround for what I had feared would have been a blocker.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Many thanks. Had my hand help through setting up my first NCE tentant.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
thank you for your excellent support.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Issues with Acronis Billing. Once I got a direct line to Jamie in finance, he was quick, efficient and helpful. Thank you.
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Vuzion where unable to do nothing more than ask microsoft to help me. The information conveyed was incorrect, less accurate than I could have done myself, and added 2-3 business days of waiting.
Problem resolved quickly.
Brilliant :)
Quick response
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Very good Stephen is a great help support wise and has been to me for a long while
(Support) - Posted 3 months ago
Just one call and Dave whet the extra mile to help with an urgent request. Found a route to resolve the problem. Well done and the help is very much appreciated
Vuzion UK is rated 4.77 based on 1,672 reviews