Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
More Photos & Videos
Quality service and product. Doors arrived on time and everything you needed to fix them was included in the pack. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you have had good quality service and you are happy with your doors.
Great product, good price and service thank you
Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with everything.
David gave great service
Thank you for your review and I have passed on your comments to David.
Easy to order. Helpful with queries
Thank you for your review and we are glad you found ordering to be easy.
Excellent service and delivery
Thank you for your review we are glad our service and delivery was excellent.
Excellent customer service on 'phone from pre order to ordering and post delivery queries.
Vufold 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Thank you for your review we are glad to be of service in your order.
Doors are fantastic quality. Arrived within a couple of days. Everything went smoothly. Highly recommend!
Vufold 5 star review on 20th December 2019
Thank you for your review we are pleased everything went smoothly for you.
Excellent product and easy to fit because of the comprehensive instructions
Thank you for your review we are pleased you found your doors easy to fit and of great quality.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to know you find your doors to be excellent.
Good quality product 2nd one we have fitted with ease, delivery as requested & on time, yours Lloyds building & roofing
Thank you for your review we are happy you are pleased with your product.
Thank you for your review and continued custom.
Easy to place order good telephone/ email communication re delivery times.
Thank you for your review and that placing an order was easy for you.
Thank you for your review and rating of our service.
I saw the windows in your show room and was very happy with what I saw. I ordered a range of products with a bespoke window, I am still waiting to have them fitted into an extension which is very near to completion. What I can say is your sales and design staff were very helpful, all was delivered in the time frame indicated and your delivery staff delayed the delivery a week as I was on holiday. Delivery over a month for reason stated, see answer to later question. Still waiting to see installed product but so far have given a 10 to recommendation.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with our service provided to you.
Thank you for your review we hope the installation has gone well.
Very happy with my purchase, quick and easy delivery, good communication. Shame I just missed out on the offer period but the doors were good value all the same.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with your doors.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you feel your doors are good value.
Great quality doors. Easy to assemble. Quick service. Delivery on time. What more do you need.
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you found your doors to be great quality.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are pleased with everything.
Well made doors that look lovely. Ordering and delivery went smoothly.
Thank you for your review we are pleased everything went smoothly.
Great quality and great service
Thank you for your review.
Excellent service, very quick delivery and at a good price. Vufold representative answered a question I had promptly and was very knowledgeable, even offered advice about fitment over the phone. I was very impressed with the level of customer service and courteous manner my order and query was dealt with. Overall a great company to purchase from.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you rate our company and service.
Right from the first telephone contact with David I found the experience very easy and felt comfortable with the information they gave me.
The doors arrived on time and I was able to get confirmation as to when the driver was going to arrive so I could inform the Carpenter.
Everything has been thought of, even down to providing screwdriver, spanner, drill bits etc for the work to be completed.
The doors are good, solid, well finished quality (I went for white gloss finish). All the accessories to complete the job are also of a good quality, door hinges, handles etc. We found one small piece was missing, so I rang them up and they said someone from Customer Services would call me, which they did about 15 minutes later and said they would send the missing piece out immediately.
I would definately recommend them to anyone else. Very good service and product.
Thank you for your great review we are happy to hear you have found the whole ordering, delivery and fitting to be of high quality,
Having installed two sets of Vufold oak bifolds for customers it was a no brainer when I had to buy some for my own house, the quality and finish is excellent, you get everything you need to install them included in the boxes, (including concrete screws with the right torx bit and sds drill), all the fixing points are pre marked making installation a breeze.
Thank you for your review and we are pleased you find fitting your doors easy to do.
Doors arrived promptly and in perfect condition with helpful delivery team.
Installation quite straightforward and very pleased with the finished result.
Thank you for your review we are happy you are pleased with your doors.
Very helpful staff and great advice given
Thank you for your review we are glad to help with any information you require.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,148 reviews