Vufold Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vufold
Read Vufold Reviews

About Vufold:

Vufold is a UK leading manufacturer and seller of bifold doors, sliding patio doors, French doors, windows and roof glazing.

sales@vufold.co.uk

Vufold Reviews | 5th July 2019
vufolduk
Vufold 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Glynis Hutnik
Vufold 5 star review on 28th April 2018
Andrew Flux
More Photos & Videos
Very good. Good value for money. Short order time if standard size. Easy installation.
Thank you for your review and we are glad to hear you find them good value.
Fantastic set of bifold doors.
Thank you for your review we are glad you find your doors to be fantastic.
Excellent service. The team were very helpful and informative from the moment I made the initial enquiry to the final receipt of the doors. We needed bespoke doors due to the size of the opening and I was grateful for their advice and guidance. Delivery timescales were realistic and they came before Christmas as we were told. My husband fitted them on his own - it was a little complicated but he hadn't fitted them before. It took just under three days to varnish and fit with the bulk of the time being the varnishing. If you're not a practical person then I would recommend getting assistance so as not to spoil the doors. We wanted to be able to close off the opening between the kitchen and living room to give us the option of one large room or two separate rooms. We've been impressed by the retention of heat in our living room and the reduction in noise coming from our kitchen so very happy with this purchase. I would highly recommend this company and the product. Well worth the money.
Thank you for your review we are happy to know you were grateful for our advice in choosing your doors.
Ordered bespoke internal door as a part of the refurbishment. It took sometime to arrive as it's bespoke one. But arrived as per given date. Nice door. Looks elegant. Thanks guys
Thank you for your review we are pleased your door set looks elegant
Quality service and product. Doors arrived on time and everything you needed to fix them was included in the pack. Would highly recommend.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to hear you have had good quality service and you are happy with your doors.
Great product, good price and service thank you
Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with everything.
David gave great service
Thank you for your review and I have passed on your comments to David.
Easy to order. Helpful with queries
Thank you for your review and we are glad you found ordering to be easy.
Excellent service and delivery
Thank you for your review we are glad our service and delivery was excellent.
Excellent customer service on 'phone from pre order to ordering and post delivery queries.
Thank you for your review we are glad to be of service in your order.
Doors are fantastic quality. Arrived within a couple of days. Everything went smoothly. Highly recommend!
Thank you for your review we are pleased everything went smoothly for you.
Excellent product and easy to fit because of the comprehensive instructions
Thank you for your review we are pleased you found your doors easy to fit and of great quality.
Thank you for your review we are pleased to know you find your doors to be excellent.
Good quality product 2nd one we have fitted with ease, delivery as requested & on time, yours Lloyds building & roofing
Thank you for your review we are happy you are pleased with your product.
Thank you for your review and continued custom.
Easy to place order good telephone/ email communication re delivery times.
Thank you for your review and that placing an order was easy for you.
Thank you for your review and rating of our service.
I saw the windows in your show room and was very happy with what I saw. I ordered a range of products with a bespoke window, I am still waiting to have them fitted into an extension which is very near to completion. What I can say is your sales and design staff were very helpful, all was delivered in the time frame indicated and your delivery staff delayed the delivery a week as I was on holiday. Delivery over a month for reason stated, see answer to later question. Still waiting to see installed product but so far have given a 10 to recommendation.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with our service provided to you.
Thank you for your review we hope the installation has gone well.
Very helpful online customer!
Handy delivery options.
Very Smart final product!
Instructions slightly confusing but not a problem for my experienced carpenter.
Overall very positive experience.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are pleased with your doors.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you are happy with your service and product.
Very happy with my purchase, quick and easy delivery, good communication. Shame I just missed out on the offer period but the doors were good value all the same.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with your doors.
Thank you for your review we are pleased you feel your doors are good value.
Great quality doors. Easy to assemble. Quick service. Delivery on time. What more do you need.
Thank you for your review we are happy to hear you found your doors to be great quality.
Thank you for your review we are glad you are pleased with everything.
Well made doors that look lovely. Ordering and delivery went smoothly.
Thank you for your review we are pleased everything went smoothly.
Great quality and great service
Thank you for your review.
Vufold is rated 4.81 based on 1,123 reviews