Vanquish Fitness Reviews

19% of reviewers recommend Vanquish Fitness
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Vanquish Fitness made you happy

"Appalling customer service! Only get 10 days to return item but they can take as long as they like to process an exchange! Been waiting nearly 3 weeks. Emailed and sent Messenger, either no reply or told they need more time?? How long does it take. Will be visiting Citizens Advise shortly if nothing happens. Will never buy from them again. Terrible"
Are you Vanquish Fitness? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"6 £ DHL delivery express and is going to take 5 day's to arrive . Scam."
"Considering how a lot of fitness pros promote this brand, I was very excited to order from here for the first time. QUALITY IS NOT WORTH THE PRICE! I expected a much higher quality style of legging, instead I got something that felt like leggings I could order off of Wish.com. The material looks like it’s see through, easy to snag and will get holes easily along the seams. Incredibly disappointed! Will not be ordering from here again."
"Vanquish Fitness have the best customer service! Always answering my emails quickly and always show they care! Best brand for comfy training clothing and I cannot wait to buy more! Love you VQ!!!!!!!!!"
"Great clothing but by far the worst customer service I've ever dealt with in my life. They sent me a defaulted item that the stitching was completely off. They told me to take a picture send it in and if they would replace the item they take weeks to email me back and they still have not replaced the item. It's a shame because I buy a lot of stuff from them but I will not be shopping with Vanquish anymore because of this issue"
"I bought a set of leggings and a jogger for my husband. First, the jogger's size chart is completely incompatible with the size of the pants, and second, my seamless legging came in defective!!! The pants are defective exactly where the logo is and it seems they attempted to hide it, however, it looks like the pants were ripped and the tried to put it together with the logo! CRAZY! I've emailed them TWICE about the issues I had with my purchase and have not even received a reply!!! I was super skeptical purchasing from this brand and now I know they are a complete JOKE!!! Don't waste your money!!!!!"
"Ordered one of their items which was lost and not delivered to me. Any reputable company would send a replacement because they know the customer would not be able to recover the item however customer service basically told to go f*** myself. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY! THERE ARE MANY OTHER BRANDS OUT THERE WITH BETTER QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!"
"I am extremely unsatisfied with my experience with vanquish fitness. I ordered ONE pair of leggings and I am going on almost 2 weeks and still no leggings. I ordered them on January 24th, it is now Febuary 4th. I emailed checked FAQ and it said 2-4 days for US shipping, found a different area on the website that said 5-7 days. Got a text the day after my order confirmation and said it was “on the way!” And then after over a week I emailed and was told 10-15 days.. I find it extremely disappointed to have to wait over 2 weeks for one order of ONE pair of leggings when I’ve ordered multiple pairs of leggings from Fabletics and they reach my house within a week, maybe a little over. Not to mention my order total came out to $27 with shipping and then after checking my banking I was charged over $36 which still isn’t bad for a pair of workout leggings but still isn’t really nice to be lied to about pricing. I would give this 0 stars if I could."
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! HORRIBLE QUALITY Under no circumstances should you purchase from this brand!!!! In a very short time frame I ordered 14 pieces from them 8 of which were defective/falling apart immediately out of the bag!!! three of them were pants that arrived with holes already in them or the pockets on the cargo pants immediately began falling OFF. Every single T shirt I received, all size Small, were of varying in size by up to 3 inches two were completely different fabric! They've yet to explain why this occurred. Another T shirt they recently sent me was the wrong size (along with one of their pants that had a hole in it upon arrival) and have now completely stopped responding to emails requesting a refund as it's been THREE WEEKS SINCE I RECEIVED IT! Never have I ever seen such grotesque inconsistency to a clothing brand than I have this company. They'll just stop responding to you if it's too much hassle which is the hallmark of any great brand. Well done Vanquish, an impressive amount of failings in such short order."
"Great customer service, really took care of me and my order. I placed 2 orders in the space of half an hour and the team ensured this was dispatched together and refunded the extra delviery fee. I received my order within 2 working days and unfortunately 2 items were sligthly too small for me. I asked the admin team how to exchange and they provided me with all the information I needed. My return took 10 working days to arrive (cheaper service:D) and this was handled within a week of delivery. My new exchange is on the way.. #IAMVANQUISH - cant wait for the new item to come out"
"Vanquish have provided me with, single handedly, the worst customer service experience of my life. I ordered a workout top, which was ripped when it arrived. The next day (26 November) I emailed customer services to see if it was possible to get a replacement item and got a relatively prompt reply asking me to send pictures of the damage, promising they would look into it. I did that on 27 November. I then chased for weeks to get a reply, which I did not get and which resulted in me sending the item back to Vanquish via tracked post on 14 December which arrived at Vanquish’s returns centre on 17 December. I finally got a reply on 21 December asking for further information, but by that stage I had returned the item and I replied to this effect and ask that they refund me promptly. Despite further chasers since then (it is now 15 Jan) I have still not had a refund and nor have Vanquish replies to me. Worst customer service ever. Buy from someone reputable who actually appreciates the business they are in, such as Gymshark. Money better spent."
"Never reply emails when it comes to product return. Buyer beware !!!"
"Awful customer service. They scam you on returns. They don’t reply to emails. Don’t spend money."
"So I’ve bought a number of items from this company and out of say 5 different pieces only 2 have fit correctly (I’m 5”9 with an athletic build, so you would think I’d have better luck) however it’s not been the sizing that’s the issue but the awkward design and tapering! Seriously a lot of their clothing is just terribly designed! To add insult to injury their returns system is overly complicated and must be paid for by yourself (oh and by the way they only offer a voucher not a full refund!!) add this to the fact that the last thing I sent back has been ‘lost’ by them and they’ve refused me a ‘refund voucher’, even though I used recorded delivery and they signed for it and all in all you have a terribly ran company that’s surviving on nothing but instagram marketing and a couple paid reviews from the odd ‘influencer’..."
"Awful customer service, no response, still awaiting refund!! Paid £10.45 in total for postage!!"
"Amazing product Fits perfect Quick delivery"
Vanquish Fitness is rated 1.75 based on 16 reviews