VP Assistants Reviews

of reviewers recommend VP Assistants

Tell us how VP Assistants made you happy
I can't praise emily enough! Was initially skeptical about getting an assistant but now realise I should have done it years ago! Her work has been faultless so far, she always managed to get things done very quickly and sorts everything out without fuss.
I was assigned someone within a few days and she is now up to speed with everything
It's been very useful to have someone manage our instagram and facebook platforms, exactly what we needed at a reasonable price.
My PA (Jess) has been diligent and industrious and we have developed a good working relationship where I can trust her to get things done. I would recommend her to anyone else looking for a PA.
Good communication and a professional service. Will continue with the administrator provided into the new year.
We used VP Assistants to take care of our office admin, and as a personal assistant to our management team. Having their help meant that the partners could spend as much time as possible sourcing and meeting new clients, without the hassle of scheduling meetings and organising travel logistics.
VP Assistants is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews