Voyage Maison Reviews

of reviewers recommend Voyage Maison
Read Voyage Maison Reviews
I’m so delighted with the cushion I ordered from the Voyage Maison shop. The fabric is truly luxurious and the cushion is beautifully made. I was also amazed that it arrived within two days of ordering it. A great service!
Accurate despatch of order and good quality items
Excellent product and packaging. Very impressed with care taken in packaging and the design is absolutely beautifuil!
Excellent quality. Comfortable cushions
A stunning mirror, beautifully wrapped and delivered so quickly.
Voyage Maison 5 star review on 7th April 2022
Gorgeous dragonfly cushions in luxurious grey velvet, delivered promptly. There was a smell of the cushions when I opened the packaging but it went away after a few days.
Prompt delivery Quality product
Ordered lovely cobalt coral reef lampshades and floorstanding tripod base. Arrived within 2 days (even though I'd been told it would take 2-3 weeks!). Lovely quality lampbase and lampshades. Will order from Voyage Maison again.
Beautiful quality cushions in beautiful fabric. Very happy with my purchase
I recently purchased some fabric ( Rockpool Colbalt ) from Voyage. I’m very happy with the service and communication I received and definitely will use this Company again. The fabric is stunning and I love it.
Unfortunately, the three samples I ordered never arrived. I couldn’t wait any longer so I had to go elsewhere. However, my email enquires got a response the same day with the offer of resend or credit. It’s a shame the goods didn’t arrive but the service was excellent.
I purchased a three legged stool. Really pleased. Prompt delivery.
Voyage Maison is rated 4.58 based on 12 reviews