VouchedFor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VouchedFor

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy

Telephone
"Very strict criteria when clients don't call you, no leeway if you've had a poor lead. Poor customer service. Very disappointing company to deal with."
"I did not feel able to make use of the recommended party."
"The actual connection with the financial planners was useful, although not a service I could take on long term at the moment. My disappointment was that I came to the offer via TopCashBack and was promised a 5 GBP reward. I completed the offer on November 6, but have yet to receive my incentive reward. I filed a complain with TopCashBack, who send the matter on to VouchedFor on Dec 6, 2018. Till now, VouchedFor has failed to respond to TopCashBack's query. It is disingenuous of VouchedFor to offer an incentive for trying a product and then fail to provide the incentive."
"Still waiting to be contacted by IFA"
"Met and discussed with IFA. Further facts and figures supplied. After all that, NO REPORT and NO EXPLANATION was provided. My conclusion: VouchedFor = NIL POINT"
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews