VouchedFor Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VouchedFor

Tell us how VouchedFor made you happy

Telephone
"VouchedFor made me feel safe that I was contacting honest/real FAs and made the process very easy. They checked if everything was going O.K e.g. if the Financial Advisor had contacted me. VouchedFor customer service was easy to contact and very responsive. I wish that every company was as professional as VouchedFor"
"Went to meet the adviser at the appointed time and place. I was shown to a particular room at the the hotel by one of its staff. Waited a long while until another hotel member came and said the adviser had left and would not be returning. The adviser telephoned me a few days later to say that he was present at the hotel but in another room. The adviser did not meet me at the reception desk and the receptionist was not aware of his location."
"The confidence to be dealing with an accredited adviser"
"Quick and efficient follow up to initial request."
"we found a very good accountant that got our issues sorted and peace of mind"
"Excellent service very quick in calling back and very helpful."
"It was easy and took the hassle out of what I was looking for"
"They were very quick, efficient and effective in putting me in touch with a local financial advisor. I would recommend the services of Vocuhed For to anyone looking for financial advice."
"They were efficient and very helpful. The person we chose was very good at his job and answered all our questions with plane speaking answers."
"Found local IFA"
"My retirement dreams are now coming to fruition albeit there seems to be no sign of the promised £50 discount as yet!"
"Speedy response. Three recommendations to which one was chosen and has now been employed for the past 2 years with much satisfaction"
"I was looking for a financial advisor to review my pensions. WHICH recommend using VouchedFor as a good way of finding a local registered advisor. This has proven to be invaluable and I am very with my advisor and the excellent progression service received"
"Managed to get a lady who was helpful and wanted to do the best on my behalf."
"I was always worried about using an accountant worried that it would cost a fortune now I have one the worry has gone away...so thank you very much for a great service...."
"Great advice that led to us hiring a great advisor. Really happy with the recommendation. Thanks"
"Put in touch with financial advisers who proved very good and professional"
"Handled my enquiry efficiently and promptly."
"I found a financial adviser to help with my pension. VouchedFor was straightforward and I found my new adviser relatively quickly. So far so good. I'll definitely come back if I need to find a professional service again."
"Easy to find advisor who was local. Gave simple clear advice."
VouchedFor is rated 4.68 based on 195 reviews