VouchedFor Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend VouchedFor

How would you rate VouchedFor?

Chris Spencer
"Quick response"
"As we had only recently moved back to the UK after living in France for 12 years we found that the well known Insurance/high street names were unable to help us. It took only moments for VouchedFor to put us in touch with a professional company that was able to help us."
Maya Souter
Verified Buyer
"The mortgage advisor that I found on VouchedFor was outstanding. We had real difficulties getting a mortgage as we were in our first year of trading as a limited company, but Jennifer Yates at Mortgages Made Simple just kept at it until she found a way. She got us the mortgage and we are completing the house purchase next week. We were really pleased with VouchedFor for helping us find Jennifer and for showing all the impartial reviews of previous customers. Also, I forgot to cash in my £25 voucher against my payment to the mortgage advisor, but they credited my account directly once I sent them the receipt. They were very helpful, friendly and efficient in sorting that out. Would highly recommend."
Jordan Butel
Verified Buyer
"It was simple and easy to use. The contact I found through VouchedFor help me immeasurably"
"Gave me confidence to try the service as it has already been vetted"
"It gave me the confidence to go ahead with the project feeling i was going to be contacted by professional agents who i could check against past results."
Daryl Steward
Verified Buyer
"Found the service easy to use and found a decent IFA in my area with ease backed up by others reviews. Very happy."
Heather Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"It provided reassurance when choosing an independent financial advisor."
Graham Rees
Verified Buyer
"Put me in touch with a pensions advisor who helped a great deal"
"I found a very reasonable and local accountant who responded to my enquiry very quickly and using this website meant i wasn't trawling thru the yellow pages (online) to discuss my needs. He rang me."
"the information and reviews on VouchedFor helped in our decision on choosing an independent financial advisor"
Paul Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"I got put in touch with a Financial Adviser"
Jim Christie
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient response"
"Useful portal for finding and making contact with professionals in various fields, with the benefit of verified user reviews. I, as someone first looking to save modestly for retirement and later when I became self-employed on a small scale, have employed the services of a financial advisor and an accountant with great results. Most of the people I contacted in the process of selecting these two impressed - the site makes it easy to feed back on this (or if they don't). I will always use VouchedFor in future when looking for finance professionals."
"VouchedFor made me feel safe that I was contacting honest/real FAs and made the process very easy. They checked if everything was going O.K e.g. if the Financial Advisor had contacted me. VouchedFor customer service was easy to contact and very responsive. I wish that every company was as professional as VouchedFor"
"Went to meet the adviser at the appointed time and place. I was shown to a particular room at the the hotel by one of its staff. Waited a long while until another hotel member came and said the adviser had left and would not be returning. The adviser telephoned me a few days later to say that he was present at the hotel but in another room. The adviser did not meet me at the reception desk and the receptionist was not aware of his location."
John Hutchison
Verified Buyer
"The confidence to be dealing with an accredited adviser"
Nigel Turner
Verified Buyer
"Quick and efficient follow up to initial request."
Jyoti Shah
Verified Buyer
"we found a very good accountant that got our issues sorted and peace of mind"
Dean Quintin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very quick in calling back and very helpful."
VouchedFor is rated 4.70 based on 189 reviews