Vospers Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Vospers

How would you rate Vospers ?

"First receptionist put me through to bodyshop repairs, where eventually this was answered by a young lady, she was obviously busy doing something else at the time as the call kept going out of range, she then tried putting me back to front desk but I was quicker hanging up and redialling. Second receptionist (mature lady) cut me off mid sentence and put me through to another department in which I held for 4 minutes, unhelpful and rude staff at their front of desk/reception, where were Vospers customer service? Leaves a lot to be desired. However, on that note, I have gone elsewhere. In the 20 years I have lived here both my husband and I have purchased 5 cars, never again. This company need to get their staff training schedule in order. The last car I purchased was supposed to come with a full tank of petrol, promises made by the gent who sold the car back in April, however, I had to fill up at the nearest garage, I never bothered too much about this broken promise at the time, but after having witnessed first hand their customer service, I think its time to move on. Goodbye Vospers, take a leaf out of my page and get your staff trained on customer service. There are some fantastic companies out there that will come in and do this for you. Oh and you might want to identify the riff raff and send them packing."
"I was not going into this dealership to buy an electric car, but was car searching. I found the salesmen hear very informative but not hard sell. The process so far has been very enjoyable"
"quality parts, prompt service, guarantied quality"
"Bit of a shoddy service from Vospers service department. My wife bought a pair of wiper blades for her Abarth on 18 May and less than 3 months later the blade of the main one came apart, totally disintergrating leaving a metal arm scraping across the screen in the pouring rain at 70mph. We made it to a nearby Halfords and replaced with one of theirs. A call to the Vospers service department today, with receipt in hand, and asking if we can have a refund on our £38.18 just 2 months earlier was met by the jobsworth at the other end with 'no, it's a consumable part'. That's a poor response quite frankly. The item is clearly defective and I offered to send it back so they could see for themselves. So, we'll take the Abarth to a proper dealership who respects their customers come service time. We'll also call upon our consumer rights with the credit card company which paid for the item. What happened to goodwill in business and doing the right thing? Bad show."
Vospers is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews