Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com Reviews

About Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com:

VoodooSMS specialises in bulk SMS messaging, which is found to be the best form of digital marketing right now. We are passionate about helping businesses to connect with their customers and any other person who may want to be kept in the loop. VoodooSMS are proud to boast the most secure platform of its kind and also the cheapest service offering out there. We know that our service is something to shout about, we hope you do too!

team@voodooSMS.com

Ian Hill
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com 5 star review on 25th January 2017
Danny Husband
More Photos & Videos
Fantastic facility. The API has allowed us to fully integrate into multiple cloud based applications we develop!
Used this for sending confirmation messages to customers and work perfectly and is a lot more professional than it coming from a mobile number, much cheaper that text local for the same service, platform is very easy to use and staff are friendly and helpful whenever I've called for help
I'm verry happy!
Voodoo sms is great for my small business needs. Their customer services team have always been really efficient and helpful whenever I've had a query. I would 100% recommend!
The easiest way of sending sms
Best service! Very helpful staff
I help run an allotment association with 83 members. We regularly need to contact the membership, sometimes on an emergency basis when there have been break-ins onsite for instance. We also need to contact them on other more mundane matters such as notifying them of meetings or availability of stock which we sell. Prior to discovering and using Voodoo the only method we had to do this was by notice boards on site, which is a bit hit and miss, or by post. Postal charges are prohibitive as well as the cost of stationary and printing it was a method we only ever used rarely because of the limited funds we have. Even at around 3p per message the costs of Voodoo messaging is negligible in comparison. Additionally, it's easy to keep the database of contacts up to date using their easy to use online dashboard. Voodoo has been a brilliant addition to our ability to communicate with our membership and has been a huge plus to the management team and membership alike. We are only a small organisation and bearing in mind the mass ability of Voodoo to send SMS we feel perfectly at home in the limited way in which we use it. A brilliant system I would recommend to any size of organisation.
Love the service, so simple and effective. They have top class support. Always get back to you and are helpful!
This is a perfect way to let our members know what's coming up, send appointment reminders and, now they have a new dashboard, it's really easy to use, Thank you to the VoodooSMS Team, from Sheila at Addup
we couldn't run our business without it!
Should have moved to VoodooSMS sooner! Competitively priced and best sms messaging application I have used. Dashboard and customer service is great! Highly recommended!
The best prices by far and the team are beyond helpful when needed, very fast replies to any questions I have had about the service.
Awesome team! awesome service!
Great customer service and user-friendly app.
Great service and straightforward system to use.
Great service, great support, easy to use and such a time saver.
The service I have received has been amazing. Especially Ben, who keeps me up to date. The product is great, its simple to use and I've had no issues in the 2 months I've been using the system. It really helps our connection rate and inbound activity.
Awesome team, superb prices. Couldn't recommend enough!
Great service with extremely helpful and responsive customer service team
Great service, really helpful staff and really easy to use! 10/10!
Bulk SMS Limited - www.VoodooSMS.com is rated 4.90 based on 329 reviews