Voga Reviews

Voga have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

2% of reviewers recommend Voga
6PM
6PM

+44 203 119 0101

35 Catherine Place, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Voga ?

"Very frustrating company to deal with. Think they are based in Hong Kong. Depot north of England. My order arrived however it was completely wrong it should have been delivered to a customer in Kent. Very yoga had the nerve to ask me to send the order the the correct customer! Although they always answered any email they continually wanted pictures of the order/postage label etc etc. I retuned the parcel at my expense £8.60 and according to Hong Kong the warehouse in England took a week to input my return on their computer. It has taken many email exchanges to obtain a refund. Just so exhausting. I am confused as there seems to be 2 Trust Pilot review sites. One has very positive reviews and other terrible so I am not sure what is going on there. Please be aware if you order from this company and need to return anything it can be very long winded. It took many exchanges of emails to get their return address which is VeryVoga Return Centre, Unit 4, Stirchley Trading Estate, Hazelwell Road, Birmingham, B30 2PF. Be sure to track your return. Never again will I order from this company. Stupidly I thought I was dealing with a company/supplier based in UK. I am sure they make it difficult to return an item so that a customer just gives up!"
"Everything went wrong. Huge delivery costs, 8 months waiting for 4 chairs ( normally, because i still don't have them), package damaged but they are not responsible for delivery, manufacturing defect on two tables ( by the way, six months waiting before delivery). They wrote me to use some sandpaper to repair it! If you complain they promise you deals that they do not respect. Voga is a gang of crooks."
"I placed an order for 3 dresses on 15th July, I paid extra for expedited delivery, 6 days, order arrived on 2nd August, dresses nothing like advertised. I have enquire about returns, informed that 8 could have a discount coupon if I kept them, told I have to download returns form, pay for postage and money in my account in 7 days, wish I’d read these reviews earlier. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE A DISGRACE AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE!, no stars is not an option 😡"
"Scam!!! Do not place an order from this company! We ordered 6 dinning chairs in January and it took them over 5 months to deliverer We were not informed about the delivery time, or the outrages shipping cost. When the chairs finally were produced and arriving at VOGA's warehouse (VOGA keep no stock and there is no information of production time) we received an email informing us that our chairs had been sent to their prefferd logistic company (DSV Logistic). A few days later we were presented an invoice from DSV of almost £600 for shippingcost to Norway. Since VOGA is using DSV as their logistic partner VOGA refers to DSV for Q regarding the shipping cost. DSV on the on the other hand tells you to arrange your own shipping if you are not happy with DSV. A perfect scam set up between VOGA and DSV. To top it all two of the chairs were damaged (one was chipped and the other had wrong colour). In return for the damaged chair the offerd a 10% payback and advised me to buy a walnut mark pen to fix the chair. The other chair is still waiting being reviewed by warehouse. You have been warned!!!!"
"It's a fraud. First they don't inform clearly of the additional costs for shipping when you buy, you only receive an Email one week later asking for (in my case) shipping costs that are double of the stuff I bought. Second, it took 3 weeks of complaining Emails to get a reply to my refund request. Lastly they refused to refund me back, I am now claiming EU rights on Guarantees and returns (/https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/guarantees-returns/index_en.htm)"
"DO NOT BUY FROM VOGA Do not use this company, Voga. Not only do they not clearly inform their customers anywhere about how you need to ship the items you purchase from the warehouse in Ireland, but I received a faulty replica of a George Nelson bubble lamp. The metal frame is literally splitting through the material. I have sent photos & a description to customer services in order to get a full refund & have been sending countless messages for a few months to no response. They have only offered me €14 discount (this has taken months) which is completely unacceptable & has not even been paid to me - any other company would admit its a manufacturer's fault & allow a full return including shipping costs covered or give a considerable refund for the fault. DO NOT use Voga - I am now looking into my EU rights for protection of purchase in this situation as surely they cannot get away with this???"
"Ordered grey chair and footstool. Waited 14 weeks stool arrived then 3 weeks later the chair. Chair is a different colour to stool. Countless emails to Voga who refuse to exchange. Offered 10% refund on furniture that cost £1,000."
"VOGA is nothing but a big scam. In February I bought four chair that were supposed to be delivered in Germany but in June I received an E-Mail saying that the chairs were ready and that I needed to collect them in Ireland! What the heck! Yes in Ireland. Their policy update prohibited them from delivering the chairs to me, which they did not say at the time of purchase. They took my money with no hesitation and hid information from me. I have been emailing them asking for a solution or for my money back, neither of which they are willing to do. The do not have a phone number where one can call and the emails come always from a different person from whom one just gets the first name. VOGA should be avoided, they hold no regard for costumers, have no decency in business practices and provide no real costumer service. They will just take your money and lie to you in order to do so."
"I ORERED 3 DRESSES AND 2 WERE THE WRONG SIZE I ORERED XXL TO FIT 41" BUST WHEN I MEASURED THEM THEY WERE 36" I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS BUT HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE SAME AUTOMATIC MESSAGE IT IS A NIGHTMARE !! I SPENT £100.00 WITH THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF SOLVING MY PROBLEM JUST TAKEN MY MONEY !! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE AS THEY ARE A RIP OFF COMPANY"
"Well my items did arrive as forecast but the quality is appalling! I ordered a dress for my sons wedding, I wouldn't even go to bed in it! I also ordered a blouse, washing instructions say "do not wash!" so what does that mean, wear it once then throw it away? Awful"
"IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS, I WOULD. VOGA'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THEY HAVE PARTLY CANCELLED MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK. AS I ORDERED A SET OF MATCHING CHAIRS AND TABLE, TO ME IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE ONLY 1 CHAIR AND THE TABLE SO I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER. BUT NO, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE " ALL THEIR ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER, AND AS MY ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED THEY CAN NOT CANCEL THE REMAINDER". SO THEN I ASK, " IF THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, HOW CAN THEY THEN BE OUT OF STOCK?" ANSWER IS THEY CAN BE, AND "YOU CAN NOT BE REFUNDED AS ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED". SO I AM LEFT WITH HALF A PRODUCT. I HAVE TRIED TO TALK SENSE TO THEM BUT ALL I GET IS : " THE COMPUTER SAYS NO". AND I HAVE TO PAY EXTORTIONATE DELIVERY CHARGES FROM IRLAND TO ITALY FOR MY HALF ORDER!!!! I BOUGHT A LAMP FROM VOGA 4 YEARS AGO AND HAD NO PROBLEM. THIS TIME AROUND IT IS JUST SO RIDICULOUS IT BEGGARS BELIEF."
"It's a scam. You order, it takes maybe 3 months to process, then you're billed again from £30 for delivery or item is sent back. You cannot cancel orders or receive any refunds from the moment of purchase."
"Took 3 months to get the order home. Also, they wanted extra 80€ to actually ship it. Once we received the goods, they were not in a good condition. The expensive lamp was twisted and missing parts. It cost almost 200€ and once complained about it, they offered to reimburse max 10% of the price! Avoid problems, don't order from them."
"I purchased 2 chairs from Voga in November last year. They arrived yesterday (11/4/18). In addition the huge waiting time, I had to pay an additional 65 Euros to have the items shipped from a warehouse in Dublin to my address. When I contacted Voga to query this I was referred to their terms and conditions where it states they do not deliver, and a cancellation of the order would result in a 40% administration fee being charged. None of this was made clear to me when I placed the order. Do not use this company."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Absolutely and utterly atrocious service. Waited almost a year for an order (coffee table) which when it finally arrived, the legs were damaged. Company promised to re-order legs and ship it to us for free but is now trying to get us to pay for the shipping. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!"
"Like so many have written avoid this company at all costs. I ordered a chair worth £800 which apparently came with a 10year guarantee. It took 8 months to deliver, I had to pay £85 courier charge from Ireland. It then snapped from its base causing me to land on top of my 1 year old son. Upon complaining, 6 months of threatening legal action they agreed to replace the base. The new base came after another 8 months of waiting and didn't fit. They have now offered me 50% refund stating they are new owners, based in Hong Kong and that EU law does not apply. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"You are probably reading this after the event like I did. Do not buy from these sophisticated online confidence tricksters. Only after completing your purchase do you learn that you have to collect your goods from Ireland. Seductive website run by professional thieves. I immediately cancelled my order which they claim would be made to order, but now claim a 20% re-stocking charge. So 20% for goods they never had in stock in the first place. Thankfully I didn't make a big purchase."
"Voga does not exist. DR Corporations Ltd, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong is the seller. The only assurance you got : you lose your money. Cheap fake with terms and conditions changing on the fly."
"over-long delivery, no communication, delivered to warehouse in ireland but this was hidden in small print on their site"
"I wish I could give this company 0 stars. They are thieves. Ordered DSW rocking chair in June 2017 and finally got the email that it had been delivered to a warehouse in Ireland where I had an unspecified period of time to pay for shipping to me, where I live, in France. What the hell? Also the cost of shipping is half the cost of the chair. Do yourself a favor and don’t order from this company. They really do just need to go out of business."
Voga is rated 1.08 based on 53 reviews