Voga Reviews

+44 203 119 0101

35 Catherine Place, London United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Voga ?

"Ordered grey chair and footstool. Waited 14 weeks stool arrived then 3 weeks later the chair. Chair is a different colour to stool. Countless emails to Voga who refuse to exchange. Offered 10% refund on furniture that cost £1,000."
"VOGA is nothing but a big scam. In February I bought four chair that were supposed to be delivered in Germany but in June I received an E-Mail saying that the chairs were ready and that I needed to collect them in Ireland! What the heck! Yes in Ireland. Their policy update prohibited them from delivering the chairs to me, which they did not say at the time of purchase. They took my money with no hesitation and hid information from me. I have been emailing them asking for a solution or for my money back, neither of which they are willing to do. The do not have a phone number where one can call and the emails come always from a different person from whom one just gets the first name. VOGA should be avoided, they hold no regard for costumers, have no decency in business practices and provide no real costumer service. They will just take your money and lie to you in order to do so."
SHEILA JACKSON
Unverified Reviewer
"I ORERED 3 DRESSES AND 2 WERE THE WRONG SIZE I ORERED XXL TO FIT 41" BUST WHEN I MEASURED THEM THEY WERE 36" I HAVE SENT SEVERAL EMAILS BUT HAVE ONLY RECEIVED THE SAME AUTOMATIC MESSAGE IT IS A NIGHTMARE !! I SPENT £100.00 WITH THIS COMPANY AND THEY HAVE NO INTENTION OF SOLVING MY PROBLEM JUST TAKEN MY MONEY !! THEY SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRADE AS THEY ARE A RIP OFF COMPANY"
"Well my items did arrive as forecast but the quality is appalling! I ordered a dress for my sons wedding, I wouldn't even go to bed in it! I also ordered a blouse, washing instructions say "do not wash!" so what does that mean, wear it once then throw it away? Awful"
"IF I COULD GIVE 0 STARS, I WOULD. VOGA'S CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THEY HAVE PARTLY CANCELLED MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY ARE OUT OF STOCK. AS I ORDERED A SET OF MATCHING CHAIRS AND TABLE, TO ME IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO HAVE ONLY 1 CHAIR AND THE TABLE SO I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER. BUT NO, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE " ALL THEIR ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER, AND AS MY ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED THEY CAN NOT CANCEL THE REMAINDER". SO THEN I ASK, " IF THE PRODUCTS ARE MADE TO ORDER, HOW CAN THEY THEN BE OUT OF STOCK?" ANSWER IS THEY CAN BE, AND "YOU CAN NOT BE REFUNDED AS ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED". SO I AM LEFT WITH HALF A PRODUCT. I HAVE TRIED TO TALK SENSE TO THEM BUT ALL I GET IS : " THE COMPUTER SAYS NO". AND I HAVE TO PAY EXTORTIONATE DELIVERY CHARGES FROM IRLAND TO ITALY FOR MY HALF ORDER!!!! I BOUGHT A LAMP FROM VOGA 4 YEARS AGO AND HAD NO PROBLEM. THIS TIME AROUND IT IS JUST SO RIDICULOUS IT BEGGARS BELIEF."
"It's a scam. You order, it takes maybe 3 months to process, then you're billed again from £30 for delivery or item is sent back. You cannot cancel orders or receive any refunds from the moment of purchase."
"Took 3 months to get the order home. Also, they wanted extra 80€ to actually ship it. Once we received the goods, they were not in a good condition. The expensive lamp was twisted and missing parts. It cost almost 200€ and once complained about it, they offered to reimburse max 10% of the price! Avoid problems, don't order from them."
"I purchased 2 chairs from Voga in November last year. They arrived yesterday (11/4/18). In addition the huge waiting time, I had to pay an additional 65 Euros to have the items shipped from a warehouse in Dublin to my address. When I contacted Voga to query this I was referred to their terms and conditions where it states they do not deliver, and a cancellation of the order would result in a 40% administration fee being charged. None of this was made clear to me when I placed the order. Do not use this company."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Absolutely and utterly atrocious service. Waited almost a year for an order (coffee table) which when it finally arrived, the legs were damaged. Company promised to re-order legs and ship it to us for free but is now trying to get us to pay for the shipping. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!"
"Like so many have written avoid this company at all costs. I ordered a chair worth £800 which apparently came with a 10year guarantee. It took 8 months to deliver, I had to pay £85 courier charge from Ireland. It then snapped from its base causing me to land on top of my 1 year old son. Upon complaining, 6 months of threatening legal action they agreed to replace the base. The new base came after another 8 months of waiting and didn't fit. They have now offered me 50% refund stating they are new owners, based in Hong Kong and that EU law does not apply. AVOID AT ALL COSTS"
"You are probably reading this after the event like I did. Do not buy from these sophisticated online confidence tricksters. Only after completing your purchase do you learn that you have to collect your goods from Ireland. Seductive website run by professional thieves. I immediately cancelled my order which they claim would be made to order, but now claim a 20% re-stocking charge. So 20% for goods they never had in stock in the first place. Thankfully I didn't make a big purchase."
"Voga does not exist. DR Corporations Ltd, 178 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong is the seller. The only assurance you got : you lose your money. Cheap fake with terms and conditions changing on the fly."
"over-long delivery, no communication, delivered to warehouse in ireland but this was hidden in small print on their site"
"I wish I could give this company 0 stars. They are thieves. Ordered DSW rocking chair in June 2017 and finally got the email that it had been delivered to a warehouse in Ireland where I had an unspecified period of time to pay for shipping to me, where I live, in France. What the hell? Also the cost of shipping is half the cost of the chair. Do yourself a favor and don’t order from this company. They really do just need to go out of business."
"BEWARE It's a fraud! FRODE !!! BEWARE It's a fraud!! Do not purchase from this site! What you will buy will never arrive! I bought a lamp on August the 11th and it never arrived, nobody from the company answer to my mail . it's an online fraud, the company doesn't exist anymore!! E' una vera frode!! Diffidate di questa azienda è inesistente, ho acquistato un lampada il giorno 11 Agosto ad oggi non è mai arrivata , nessuna risposta alle mie mail che ora chiaramente sono delle minacce , ho visto che purtroppo non sono la sola , tranne il fantomatico Dioniso Zagreo che caso vuole ha solo una recensione, sara' uno di quelli che lavora per VOGA? Ma dai! Solo tu ti sei trovato da Dio , e per quello che ti sei messo il nome falso di un dio cretese della prosperità? Mi sento una stupida sono anni che acquisto in rete, avrei dovuto capirlo dal fatto che non c'è neppure un contatto telefonico o un indirizzo fisico , NON CASCATECI !!!"
Bunny Killer
Verified Reviewer
"BE WARE THEY ARE THIEVES!!!! I never received my item, they do not answer to your email, only automatic answer , lost money, plus I found this on line . https://www.reviews.co.uk/company-reviews/store/voga This business is in liquidation Voga is the trading name of The Original Quality Ltd. While the website still appears to be accepting orders, Original Quality was placed into liquidation on 21 August 2017 (the liquidators are Insolve Plus Ltd). Full details can be found via the Companies House website). Liabilities greatly exceed the estimated value of realisable assets, and creditors are unlikely to receive any compensation."
"Total scammers. Be warned they will go out of business and you'll never see your goods, money or find them. Can you find them now !!"
"They do not deliver! They put your chair in a warehouse in ireland and tell you to pick it up or get a 550€ transport company to take it to your home! Its a scam. Sure they sell on special sales your piece again.... must be illegal."
"We bought two lights and the money was withdrawn immediately. 4 months of manufacture, which was not informed when purchased. Shipping was not included, 80 Euro extra, which was not informed when purchased. Up to 12 days response time on mail. We still have not received the delivery. We do not trust the company. Hidden fees, long delivery time and poor service. We will never shop there again. We do not recommend Voga to anyone, do not shop there!"
"Voga did not include T&Cs in checkout process, aside from an already ticked box saying you agree to the T&Cs and no link to T&Cs, which is deliberate, as in the T&Cs you discover how long you will wait to receive your order (I bet you a million you'll wait twice as long, as we have) and that you will have to arrange shipment of your order from ... wait for it ... Dublin! That will cost at least half of what you spent on your order. They lie through their teeth to keep you waiting just a bit longer, and keep finding loopholes when you catch them out. If you value your sanity do NOT purchase from them, and alert anyone you care about to refrain from the same. We ordered early June, 2017, and are still waiting for our order and have taken it up with our bank and other fraud-stopping agencies. Voga, we will get you soon. Just you wait."
Voga is rated 1.09 based on 47 reviews