Vivus Reviews

info@vivus.co.uk

2nd Floor, Scotswood House, Thornaby Place, Stockton-on-Tees,

Category:
Business & Office

How would you rate Vivus?

62 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Stephen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vivus in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Was very pleased with the simplicity of applying for the loan and happy with the rate of interest for a short term loan"
"Quite frankly i was disappointed when i repay my loan and then was told i couldn't borrow again"
Price
"I was happy with the service from Vivus, payouts were quick and customer service was good. However was let down by the fact that having had 2 loans with them that were payed off in full on the date due without any problems, when i went to apply for a new loan and despite my financial circumstances not changing i was refused straight away. Still receiving emails saying my credit limit has been increased and to apply for my new loan, but no real point if they are refusing to give me one."
"Greedy"
Price
"Would not recommend this company"
Price
"I don recommend vivus but id do have a small grievance in that I applied for a loan last week and got turned down, I still don't understand why to be honest other than that I was a good payer. still finding it hard to take as I had to go provident which I didn't want to do."
Price
"Helped When i needed it but very poor Customer Service"
Price
"I started very impressed with his company but they have since let me down"
Price
"I took out a small loan from you and paid it back no problems. I applied again a couple of months later and you turned me down for no reason. I will probably not use you again. I would give you a "Very Good" for my first experience but a "Very Poor" for my second."
Price
"After receiving on loan which was fully remain in full on date required I was then refused for another loan this is disgusting... Will never use Vivus again."
Price
"Great customer service and speed of funds transfer excellent but badly let down by promotional adverts which don't deliver what is promised."
Price
"some reason im no longer acceptable, this is after several loans, all repaid no problem"
Price
"I was accepted for £100 which was not paid into bank so a week later I was told to have another £100 which did get to my bank. The only issue is that now the original £100 which did not get paid into bank is now in default with Vivus and the £100 has now turned into £145 of which I have been contacted by email phone and letter. Each time I do get contacted I explain what has happened but each time I am asked to pay back money which has not been lent."
Price
"Not happy at being rejected a second loan,after paying back first loan early..won't try again"
"Quick loan initially but poor confusing after service. Repaid loan in accordance with repayment terms but then refused a new one."
Price
"I receive e mails saying I am a good customer and you will be happy to give me a loan. When I apply you say NO. I do not know the reason and customer service says they do not know the reason for refusal. But I would use Vivus as their rates are fair and the website is easy to use."
Price
"Quite happy to loan the first time and I was happy to extend for a day (even having to pay for a weeks extension). Tried recently to apply again for a slightly higher amount but refused straight away; then get emails inviting me to apply for another loan. What a bunch of jokers !!!!"
Price
"Good at first but when ive tried to apply again for another one ive been turned down even though i paid on time and sometimes even before due date."
Price
"I had two loans which were paid on time. You sent a message saying my credit rating had mproved as a result and increased my lending limit accordingly. Since then I have been refused every time I apply. There have been no other changes in my personal circumstances..........it's just bizarre!!"
Price
"I took out a loan with Vivus and on the payment date was offered a chance to defer payment. I was also told if I paid in full then waited 7 days my credit limit would be doubled. I paid in full then waited 7 days and applied for a higher loan only to be told I was not eligible for a new loan."
Vivus is rated 2.08 based on 62 reviews